• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Eldren

13671365_104096990044040_1576507894_n.jpg

14073193_1063359577105175_1529560751_n.jpg

This might be terrible or amazing but I'm excited either way. August 26th!

Eldren

^^^ lol, what a whacky lineup

lol yep. Min and Jokwon are two of her oldest friends (she was in a dance group with Min when they were like 13) but having the man, the legend himself, JYP on an SM track is wacky indeed. I wonder how much influence/input he had into the track. If anything, we should at least get a good MV out of it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Functionally moved in now. Man I fucking love the desert, it's so beautiful and the heat doesn't bother me at all. Only almost died a couple times getting here. Traveling is such a stress on the body and mind so I just want to veg out and catch up on all the kpop but my stuff is arriving tomorrow so it'll be all sorting. Is there at least any more info on BlackPink's continued activities? Are they still going with that MV-for-every-song thing?

P.S. Denver sucks ass in so many ways. Don't go there.

Pendulum

Sulli posted this picture of her (and Hara, taken by Rotta) on her (new) Instagram and then removed it after abusive comments.

Sulli’s Recent Instagram Post Under Fire For Lolita Theme

Lolita? I don't see it. I bet if Sulli and Rotta weren't involved, we wouldn't be hearing about it.

And it wouldn't be the first time that the Johnson's Baby Oil name and the skin of adult women were shown together

Johnson Baby Oil ads said:

(also, most of the testimonials on the Johnson website refer to women using the oil on their body, not their baby's).

Pendulum

Girl Spirit ep 6 performances:
Laboum's Soyeon + Sonamoo's Minjae (with Laboum ZN & Solbin, Sonamoo Nahyun & Euijin) - AoA's "Heart Attack"
Score:

Spica's Kim Bo Hyung + CLC's Seunghee (no guests) - Ra.D's "Mother"
Score:

Lovelyz's Kei + Bestie's Uji (with Lovelyz Yein & Sujeong, Bestie Dahye & Hyeyeon) - TTS' "Twinkle" + Girl's Day's "Something"
Score:

Pledis Girlz's Shannon + Fiestar's Hyemi (with Pledis Girlz Eunwoo & Minkyung, Fiestar Jei & Yezi) - Produce 101's "Pick Me"
Score:

April's Jinsol + WJSN's Dawon (with April Chaewon & Naeun, WJSN Exy & Cheng Xiao) - Sistar's "Touch My Body" + Kara's "Mister"
Score:

Oh My Girl's Seunghee + Ladies Code's Sojung (with Oh My Girl Yooa & Mimi, Ladies Code Ashley & Zuny) - Sunmi's "24 Hours" + A Pink's "No No No"
Score:

Top 3:
3. Bohyung + CLC Seunghee
2. Uji + Kei--------------------------
1. OMG Seunghee + Sojung

(Netizens mad at Sulli, meanwhile 14 year old Jinsol gyrates to "Touch My Body" in front of the army)

llehuty

I was scratching my head this morning thinking what was the Lolita part of it and I got nothing.

[STATION] 박진영X효연X민X조권_Born to be Wild (Feat. 박진영)_Music Video Teaser
Ready for this mess.

크러쉬, 한상원 (Crush, Han Sang Won) - SKIP MV
Nothing new, but listeneable.
____

Fake edit: I was about to post reply with the links to the Girl Spirit performances. I should've know better, lol. Posting comments without the links
Girl spirit changing things up and now the girl are performing in duos with their groups girl group classics in front of army crowd

OMG x Ladies Code - A bit iffy in some points, but dat fucking ending!

Uji x Kei - laaaawd the Something section.

Bohyung & Worst Seunghee - Not sure about the song choice for that environment.

Hyemi x Shannon - Yezi was the highlight of this.

You would never think this is from a show that showcases vocals from the other 2 performances.
_____

Pledis, what are you doing? What is this shit?

Good grief Bada is legendary.

Her adlibs towards the end of "Delivery Romance" in Running Man was giving me life.

That was probably one of the greatest things I've heard all year.

Anybody know if SBS released a full version of the song?

Good grief Bada is legendary.

Her adlibs towards the end of "Delivery Romance" in Running Man was giving me life.

That was probably one of the greatest things I've heard all year.

Anybody know if SBS released a full version of the song?

I love me some Bada, could you link what you're talking about?

(Her song Flower is up there with the best k-pop releases this year tbh)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When is Bestie going to come back? Kpop is doing pretty well right now, so do we have to wait till it needs saving?

Selane

Sulli posted this picture of her (and Hara, taken by Rotta) on her (new) Instagram and then removed it after abusive comments.

Lolita? I don't see it. I bet if Sulli and Rotta weren't involved, we wouldn't be hearing about it.

The best part is all the dumb idiots on Netizen Buzz crying about how some random picture that two adults took is the worst thing in human history, while simultaneously fingering themselves over the NCT Fetus teasers.

roaSone

I can't wait to see how IU will do in "Scarlet Heart Ryeo". So far she hasn't been lucky with the productions she's been in but this one has a huge potential.

roaSone

Yeah, "Producers" was decent but only thanks to IU's character, if it wasn't for her, I would have drop this after the change of PD.

Peru

It was more unique at first, true, but I liked that it cared more about friendship than coupling and in fact dropped all love stories relating to IU's character.

Pendulum

Black Pink will have a reality show through naver (called "Black Pink TV")

---

Red Velvet filmed Weekly Idol today. Comeback inc. Tiffany was sacrificed for this.

---

Nicole is joining "Hit the Stage" for a few upcoming episodes.

---

Momo will make an appearance on "Finding the Momoland". Found her.

llehuty

NCT DREAM_Chewing Gum_Music Video
SM boy group debuts are usually, at the very least, interesting; but this one is quite bland and generic.

[MV] Urban Zakapa(어반자카파) _ Thursday Night(목요일 밤) (feat. Beenzino(빈지노))
Another obvious chart topper from them.

Slowdown Channel - Take It Easy, Slowdown (Feat. ZEEBOMB) (Audio only)
Yessss, I randomly click new releases, but I wasn't expecting this to be
Drum n Bass.
Cool stuff.

36 min of Gfriend Behind the scenes for this comeback
Hope it get subs like their most recent BTS clips. Eunha with the cute overload.

Kazzy

You know what? It's probably something as innocuous as the word "baby" being featured on the shirt. Also, netizens have kind of proven that they don't really understand what Lolita actually entails, and just mind of throw it around as some kind of catch-all criticism.

They say all this, yet wouldn't dare broach the whole infatalizing that goes on with a lot of cute concepts, and how it's not entirely divorced from this, either.

JohnCYQ

They say all this, yet wouldn't dare broach the whole infatalizing that goes on with a lot of cute concepts, and how it's not entirely divorced from this, either.
Considering that one of the most highly rated kdrama this year (Doctors) features a love story that starts out with a 25yr++ teacher falling in love with a highschooler, and that this was never actually a problem with the audience...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom