• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

llehuty

MOMOLAND(모모랜드) - "짠쿵쾅 (JJan! Koong! Kwang!)" Dance Practice
I still fel like verses 1 and 2 should switch places, but the song has grown on me a lot lately.

이달의 소녀/희진&현진 (LOOΠΔ/HeeJin&HyunJIn) 1st Fan Event
Official english subs \o/

Edit: So, I'm probably late to this, but Chaeyeon is amazing?
Also, reminder to everyone that loopvid blog is great (and sometimes kind of NSFW)

Peru

Mamamoo hits #1 on Melon weeks after the track was released. Probably because of hype Melon Awards performacne and then viral movie award performance.

Numb

hakuna matata?
full

Playing with Fire has such a catchy beat in the chorus, too bad the lyrics drag the whole song down. Add in a bit more layers in the verses and it would be a sick inst.

Not trolling but...

I have no idea who are all those girls in that megapost, or what group they belong to. Just a bunch of ugly hose.

K-POP GAF had such great standards a couple of years ago... What happened? Is this because of the amount of groups that ceased to exist?

Peru

Not trolling but...

I have no idea who are all those girls in that megapost, or what group they belong to. Just a bunch of ugly hose.

K-POP GAF had such great standards a couple of years ago... What happened? Is this because of the amount of groups that ceased to exist?

lol dude, you live in Korea and should realize Twice is the biggest group in the country in years

lol dude, you live in Korea and should realize Twice is the biggest group in the country in years

I went to YT to see what songs they have and holy shit, they are the ones singing "CHEER UP". This thing is STILL playing nowadays, everywhere.

Given the tune and the voices, I just figured the song was from any of the other 10 groups that have the exactly same style.

There are two or three members there who are still salvageable, though.

Peru

What happened to SNSD? No one cares about them anymore? (Legit asking). I've been in the dark for a long time when it comes to K POP.

They haven't released a single as a group in a long time but will probably top the chart when they do. Taeyeon is doing well releasing solo stuff.

luso

lol, no. We will see the end of the year charts, but Twice is destroying everything right now, and has CF deals left and right. One of their CFs has more than 8.5 million views in youtube in 6 weeks.

Biggest group right now, and they will get bigger if they don't face any scandal.

I don't think there is any group (at least female) that can touch them right now.

Ah! I knew someone would fall.
Check out what I corrected. I inserted the “new” word given the rest of paragraph said “in years”.
So a CF views in Youtube means biggest to you. OK…
Define biggest. If it’s about 2016, certainly they are, they promoted 2 times and very successfully. It’s the new hot thing and they are mega popular above other girl groups.

Regarding scandals, maybe too soon after one year (as it is for most groups). But attention JYP groups do not finish unscathed (but it’s the norm in K-pop). Let’s hope the flame does not burn out too soon.

What happened to SNSD? No one cares about them anymore? (Legit asking). I've been in the dark for a long time when it comes to K POP.

I have no issues saying they are past their peak and now they are not promoting much as a group but focusing in several solo activities. Their last promotions was in Summer of 2015. Next year will be their 10th anniversary though, surely they will release something.

llehuty

Ah! I knew someone would fall.
Check out what I corrected. I inserted the “new” word given the rest of paragraph said “in years”.
Can you name a group that had an impact, as big as the one they are having right now, in 2014 or 2015? Because I really can't.

llehuty

씨앗(SEEART)_HYEDAM_Dance Practice Video (With. 배윤정)
I was disappointed with their previous videos, but this is more like it. Still, having a dance practice video with cuts is not a good look.

[Teaser] 스타쉽플래닛(Starship Planet) _ 누가 그래
This planet is boring as hell, where are the girls?

Yesss, this is good.

This is so damn stupid. Why is Jiho rapping? Where are the rest of the members?. Why the other half of the collab is not even in the music video? #CancelChristmas

Anyway, here is some Seunghee.

Fake edit: #LABOUM Special Gift Album #겨울동화 M/V Teaser Open
Faith in christmas restored.

2016 redeemed.
I'm expecting some trashy EDM mess but...redeemed anyway
I'm in for trashy EDM, I'm still listening to that Yuri/Seohyun collab on a daily basis.

No No Eul

Not trolling but...

Dokish? Is...is that you?

Nice tune.

Edit: The plain instrumental is even better IMO, like something out of a Nujabes album.

This is so damn stupid. Why is Jiho rapping? Where are the rest of the members?. Why the other half of the collab is not even in the music video? #CancelChristmas

This. All of this.

llehuty

So, anyone watching that new JTBC drama with *lights Peru signal* BoA and best Jihyo? I will give it a shot if it's not a trainwreck just based on the two of them being part of it and the possible interactions *.*

Yeah...that OMG song is not the play. I guess they can't all be bangers though. Will see what their next real song is, as in, not a seasonal song.

Pendulum

Happyface will be debuting a new girl group called Dream Catcher. Details on Nov 30.

---

Remember Idolmaster KR? Kaeun (After School), Sojin (9Muses), Ari (Tahiti), Hyeri (I.B.I) will be a part of it. Looks like they will play the part of a fictional group who have been industry leading idols (lol)

---

Anyone else been reading up on this SNL Korea idol groping/harrassment?

Happyface will be debuting a new girl group called Dream Catcher. Details on Nov 30.

Fuck. Off. Happy Face.

All the interesting members from P101 seem to have left, and instead of focusing on DS and Minx they're debuting the leftovers of the leftovers instead?

Seems like Dream Catcher is just a rebranded Minx with 2 new members.

Remember Idolmaster KR? Kaeun (After School), Sojin (9Muses), Ari (Tahiti), Hyeri (I.B.I) will be a part of it. Looks like they will play the part of a fictional group who have been industry leading idols (lol)

Is it a drama?

Peru

So, anyone watching that new JTBC drama with *lights Peru signal* BoA and best Jihyo? I will give it a shot if it's not a trainwreck just based on the two of them being part of it and the possible interactions *.*

Haven't watched it yet but it's a ratings hit anyway and people seem to like the BoA couple.

Top Bottom