• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Fuck. Off. Happy Face.

All the interesting members from P101 seem to have left, and instead of focusing on DS and Minx they're debuting the leftovers of the leftovers instead?

Seems like Dream Catcher is just a rebranded Minx with 2 new members.

That's unfortunate... Minx was such a good name for a girlgroup.
At least they're trying to make something happen. I hope it's not whoever is left from P101 that gets added, since it's true that the best ones have already left the company.

That's unfortunate... Minx was such a good name for a girlgroup.
At least they're trying to make something happen. I hope it's not whoever is left from P101 that gets added, since it's true that the best ones have already left the company.

According to a post on reddit, all the members of P101 seem to have left Happy Face, so we don't know who the new members are. We'll find out soon though, since Happy Face started releasing image teasers:

Jiyoo looking dashing as always
93YaeUY.jpg

92sfGiP.jpg

No No Eul

Remember Idolmaster KR? Kaeun (After School), Sojin (9Muses), Ari (Tahiti), Hyeri (I.B.I) will be a part of it. Looks like they will play the part of a fictional group who have been industry leading idols (lol)

Wait, has this show still not happened yet? It feels like it was announced forever ago.

Anyone else been reading up on this SNL Korea idol groping/harrassment?

It's weird that SNL's apologies have only focused on B1A4 when several other guests have apparently suffered the same treatment. The whole thing's pretty deplorable really.

I think the general concept of rebranding a group is quite a neat idea. Looking at groups that have struggled in the past, I've often wondered whether it might be worth going back to the drawing board instead of just soldiering on, hoping for the best, or simply giving up entirely. I'm not saying that's the right move for Minx necessarily but we'll see.

Can you use the app to report President Park as a hazard to national security?

llehuty

솔티 (Sol T) - 나쁜 X(Bad Girls)
Get your 2NE1/4Minute fix. If they play the promo game, they could get a decent fanbase. There is some demand for this type of sound if Bulldok's early buzz is anything to go by. It's definitely a step up from their debut.

AOA - 「WOW WAR TONIGHT〜時には起こせよムーヴメント girls ver.」
Someone forgot to add the chorus to this. However, they didn't forget to rip off I.O.I's Dream Girls MV.

Teaser for a new DSP Media group, K.A.R.D:

From their Official Twitter account. Maybe Youngji will finally have a job again?
I was going to say that it's maybe a male group, but they are probably going after the KARA fanbase withthat group name.

I'm assuming debut is on the 13th of December going by image. And this also probably means that Puretty 3.0 is stuck with the cute concepts while Youngji (and pls, Somin) go the more mature route.

The timing of it all it's just weird though, they just unvealed the new members of April, I wonder if there will be some kind of gimmick that connects both groups.

[/OVERANALYSIS]

Peru

Playing With Fire is such a dud of a track. Blackpink working hard to make me bored of the group already. Next.

llehuty

The real question is what stupid phrase does "K.A.R.D" stand for?

Kimchi And Ramen DSP.
DSP leaving the entretainment business to open a fast food chain.

KARA And Rainbow Dandruff
Wait, what if the group has Youngji, Somin AND some Rainbow members?

KARA's, April's & Rainbow's Debt
No pressure, nugus :p

Kill, Annihilate, Rip, Destroy

DSP doing all kinds of messy stuff. Their boygroup A-Jax also got a new member like months ago, but they haven't had a comeback yet.. They just make youtube vids and that's it.

Ym1r

Sejeong's song is gr8, all my buddies are listening to it right now, first thing they ask me to put on when they get in my car.

Pendulum

Anyone hoping After School (or Orange Caramel?) was still a thing might want to take note of a) Lizzy actually telling this story, b) her use of past tense
Lizzy reveals After School was once paid less than minimum wage in Japan (NB link)
"After School promoted a lot in Japan. We were fairly popular but only got paid 360,000 won for 6 months of work. Thinking about it now, it was less than minimum wage. We liked eating so we spent a lot on food. At the time, we were saying that we'd make more money working part time at a convenience store instead."

---

Tzuyu is brutal.

Can anyone remember a two part music video.

Girl wants to dance but gets sick and the dude she likes is already taken but dances with her any way and then she collapses on the street and he takes her to the hospital and finds out she's dying or something like that?

PInk Tape

Banned

I just listened to the full version of this song and it's.. ok. The other original Japanese tracks are better, imo.

On first listen I thought PWF was alright, weeks later I can't get it out of my head.

Same tbh.

Top Bottom