• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Pendulum

Hyori, Primary, and Jonghyun are on Uhm Jung Hwa's upcoming album. Interested.

---

No Suga in the upcoming BTS stages at the Gayos. He injured his ear.

isuzu

No Suga in the upcoming BTS stages at the Gayos. He injured his ear.

q286pmL.jpg

유희열의 스케치북 - Love [story] - S.E.S .20161217

유희열의 스케치북 - 너를 사랑해 - S.E.S .20161217

유희열의 스케치북 - Just A Feeling - S.E.S .20161217

유희열의 스케치북 - 산다는 건 다 그런 게 아니겠니 - S.E.S .20161217

유희열의 스케치북 - Candy Lane - S.E.S .20161217

유희열의 스케치북 - Mad - S.E.S .20161217

I'm confused with this KARD group? So is Youngji in it or not? What is "hidden". Why is she not in any of the media.
I've yet to read an official response from the group, producers or management (it may be explained, I haven't bothered to look).

My interpretation is K.A.R.D currently has only 4 "full-time" members, with the hidden member(s) slated to be established, newly signed or upcoming DSP artists. In this instance, Youngji is the featured guest member. She'll be present for certain stages, though the 4 primary members can also perform an edited version of "Oh NaNa" whenever she isn't present.

If the group sees at least moderate success, I'd imagine DSP will use Hidden Cards to showcase their top rookie prospects soon enough.

IdenticalForsakenCoypu.gif

8 Teen Style Stars Set to Rule 2017 - I.O.I Kim Doyeon
http://www.vogue.com/13514164/teen-stars-fashion-youthquake-2017/

Pendulum

·feist·;227011647 said:
My interpretation is K.A.R.D currently has only 4 "full-time" members, with the hidden member(s) slated to be established, newly signed or upcoming DSP artists. In this instance, Youngji is the featured guest member. She'll be present for certain stages, though the 4 primary members can also perform an edited version of "Oh NaNa" whenever she isn't present.

Yup. Also, I saw a video with the 4 members where they said the hidden member could be a singer, rapper, or producer, etc.

Still wish we got the full version from Infinite Challenge's ToToGa last year.

I don't mind the dated sound the original has but the arrangement in ToToGa was fantastic.

Another good song from them... damn, I'm seriously impressed.

The only thing I don't like is the chorus, coz as a 26 year old man... it's a little awkward hahaha.

·feist·;227011647 said:

She's seriously Anda 2.0.

I can only hope she doesn't go down Anda's path though, though at the same time I wouldn't mind that especially if we get weird shit like Touch and Like Family.

Edit: I totally forgot to put Like Family on my best of 2016 list from a while back. Editing this now so I can remember when I finally place my top 10 at the end of the year.

PInk Tape

Banned
The Gayos line up looks so much better than the Mamas tbh.

They filmed this MV before NCT127 was even a group (Switch was the first SR15B song). Fans knew about its existence but didn't know when SM would drop it, but there it is and LOOK AT JOHNNY gfhkfgdjldgmn

Thanks for the early/late present, SM. I'm so happy they released it finally <3

I like to think of this as NCT's theme song tbh.

·feist·;227011647 said:
I've yet to read an official response from the group, producers or management (it may be explained, I haven't bothered to look).

Yup. To add, they're releasing three more pre-debut singles before they actually debut; that's why BM says "It's K" at the beginning of Oh Na Na.

No No Eul

·feist·;227011647 said:

That international recognition. When will your fave teen stars etc.
There's gotta be an I.O.I stan working for Vogue right? I'm not sure how else this could have happened.

I wonder if Doyeon (and Yoojung) will even have a chance "to rule 2017" though, or whether they'll spend next year locked up in Fantagio's dungeon.

Binnie said:

Peru

Albums of the year:

Aseul - New Pop
Hoody - On and On
Bolbbalgan Sachungi - Red Planet
Neon Bunny - Stay Gold
Yoo Hae In - Smile Again
EXID - Street

llehuty

There is a high chance my end of the year lists will include releases from the 4th of January to the 28th of December (with the both extremes featuring Subin).

Hope based makestar keeps funding quality Stellar releases.

DIA's Eunjin dances to Tinashe's All Hands on Deck

Can I submit a late application to the church of Eunjin?

Bonus Baby debut on Jan 1.
I shake my head every time I read/write that name.
8ebQlrP.jpg

omc54GA.jpg
Ju2Ej0n.jpg

Chaehyun | Dayun

UFFXnty.jpg
vZqis6f.jpg

Gaon | Hayoon

Nvi7MHr.jpg
mdulz6n.jpg

Kongyoo | Moonhee
Moonhee and Hayoon (the two girls from MyB) look like the visual standouts. I'm more into the concept they had in myB, but I can't really blame nugus going after the Gfriend image.

Have Twice ever sung live? At the very least a 70/30 live/prerecorded split.
To follow up on this, unfortunately, not every girl group can be MINX/dream catcher:
Dreamcatcher(&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;) Vocal Practice 01

No No Eul

Nada's released a playful little rap number, seemingly out of nowhere:

[&#45208;&#45796;(NADA)] &#45208;&#45796; &#49436;&#47000;&#47560;&#51012; NADA Seorae Village MV

—

[STATION] &#50924;&#46356;X&#47928;&#51221;&#51116;X&#51060;&#45208;&#51068;_Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas_Music Video

I wonder how successful the Station experiment has been for SM, and whether it'll keep going next year.

They are confirmed to debut next year, not clear if as part of a girl group.

Glad to hear it.

DIA's Eunjin dances to Tinashe's All Hands on Deck

Can I submit a late application to the church of Eunjin?

Welcome friend. :D

Eldren

Twice - Windy Day/A-ing

Windy Day was good but I was really hoping they'd do Liar Liar. I really didn't like A-ing or that other song Oh My Girl did with those guys.

Oh My Girl - Like Ooh Ah/Cheer Up

The superior song choices. A bit disappointed they skipped the dance break in Like Ooh Ah but I really liked both of these. I always forget how many good vocalists Oh My Girl have, Yooa and Binnie were doing main vocalist lines in both songs.

WJSN Medley - Only One, Why So Lonely, I Like That, Shut Up, Shooting Love, Russian Roulette, Secret

Shooting Love was one of my favourite singles this year, I'm glad someone else remembered it. Surprisingly good line distribution for a 13-member medley. Well, 12 seeing as Mei Qi is filming a movie in China. (Found a better link)

Twice - Windy Day/A-ing

Windy Day was good but I was really hoping they'd do Liar Liar. I really didn't like A-ing or that other song Oh My Girl did with those guys.

What a waste. Should've gone either Liar Liar + Windy Day or 1 step 2 steps + Windy Day. OMG really ruined their perfect discography with these releases after Windy Day. :|
They didn't even showcase the best part of Windy Day, being the slow verse into the chorus, but I guess they also wanted that dance part in there.

Produce 101: Where are they now Google document.

Hyeri can't hide her jealousy when seeing Irenes shoulders reflecting the light of the sun.

I wonder how successful the Station experiment has been for SM, and whether it'll keep going next year.

People keep claiming that Yoona said that she wanted to release more stuff on Station, but she had to wait because there was a queue, which might indicate that they'll keep doing it.

I thought this was a joke at first but when I found out it was real I was like :eek:

That's awesome and super unexpected. I wonder what this'll sound like..

I suspect it'll sound a little similar to this.

rpQ5fqj.gif

Boss Mog

Top Bottom