• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Discussion

_Isaac

I started playing again yesterday. It was nice to see some changes, and people talk more now. Unfortunately, there was one or two really annoying kids. I came here to see what was new since I took a break, and I keep seeing all this clan talk. Did they add clan support? What is going on exactly? OP doesn't mention anything.

Anyway psn id is goodface87
I'd like to join and know more about this clan.

I started playing again yesterday. It was nice to see some changes, and people talk more now. Unfortunately, there was one or two really annoying kids. I came here to see what was new since I took a break, and I keep seeing all this clan talk. Did they add clan support? What is going on exactly? OP doesn't mention anything.

Anyway psn id is goodface87
I'd like to join and know more about this clan.

I hate annoying kids. That's not happening in the clan..... not yet anyways.

To join the clan send a PSN messge to either myself or johntown above you.

PSN: kingdoug87 , johntown

We're all about winning and having fun ..... ( sometimes the order swaps but everyone is good enough that we rarely lose when rolling together.)

Haha.

Bro. My ears were burning. Anyway, I'm all up in the clan now; the only problem is that Dark Souls is currently all up in me! I'll do my best to find some time.

BgDAzqyCMAAz6ZK.jpg:large

feels good, bro

Grinchy

Banned
like 4 days. Most abilities I did legit. The ridiculous ones I may have had a little help -_^

Is it even possible to get the supply box ability finished if you don't have people actively helping you? I very rarely get people to pick up ammo in games with randoms. It's really the only ability I see myself having a lot of trouble with.

Gotten back into this game recently, but I keep getting CE-34878-0 errors in MP very frequently. If I can complete a match before getting the error, which happens often, I usually can get through 2 or 3 before then getting the error. It sucks (especially towards the end of a match) since stats/challenges aren't recorded until the match is ended successfully. I'm reinstalling the game/patch to see if that helps.

Gotten back into this game recently, but I keep getting CE-34878-0 errors in MP very frequently. If I can complete a match before getting the error, which happens often, I usually can get through 2 or 3 before then getting the error. It sucks (especially towards the end of a match) since stats/challenges aren't recorded until the match is ended successfully. I'm reinstalling the game/patch to see if that helps.

That sucks man, some stats it might might save actually. Dont worry about challenges and unlocks though. If you get them during a match but error before it finishes, you still get to keep them.

Is it even possible to get the supply box ability finished if you don't have people actively helping you? I very rarely get people to pick up ammo in games with randoms. It's really the only ability I see myself having a lot of trouble with.

yes, if you play and drop boxes for months lol. Having your buds help is much much easier

edit: How GAF rolls

BgEkudDCYAAx8VP.jpg:large

edit: How GAF rolls

BgEkudDCYAAx8VP.jpg:large

What I like about this pic is not that everyone is capturing the point but they all be running support. Spawn beacons and Turrets for everyone!!

Edit: I've been working so much I've been missing playing in the morning which is when most of you play, but from this weekend I got a good stretch of days off so I'm looking forward to rolling with NGAF.

Rubenov

The pic doesn't show it but we were around 9 and every single one was running support. All night not only did we not lose a single game, we didn't lose a single round. And that's up till the end with only 3 clan players left in a 24-player Warzone.

Dibbz

Hnng great pic. Miss playing with you guys. The gulf between playing public and competitive is gigantic. It's staggering how little people understand about the game in ordinary matches. I shed a tear every time someone runs by a spawn beacon without destroying it.

johntown

Banned
Hnng great pic. Miss playing with you guys. The gulf between playing public and competitive is gigantic. It's staggering how little people understand about the game in ordinary matches. I shed a tear every time someone runs by a spawn beacon without destroying it.
Or sits there to take the time to deconstruct it.

johntown

Banned
I played against a guy with an NGAF clan tag the other day! Don't remember who. Johntown, I sent you a message on PSN... Never get it?
Don't think so. If you sent me a friend request with no msg then it was deleted. Don't recall getting a msg. What is your PSN?

Edit: just saw the PM here from two people. I will add both of you tonight.
I forgot about my PMs here.

Ilúvatar

Which other abilities than supply box is it possible to get help on?

Congrats on getting the trophy :)

You can easily farm Air Support, Turret, Stun Blast, Stun Drone if you have a group of people all willing to do it. Unfortunately the boosting Warzones seem to come and go, and Turret is especially hard to boost if you aren't coordinated.

test_account

XP-39C²
Ilúvatar;100299002 said:
You can easily farm Air Support, Turret, Stun Blast, Stun Drone if you have a group of people all willing to do it. Unfortunately the boosting Warzones seem to come and go, and Turret is especially hard to boost if you aren't coordinated.
Ah ok, i see. I got the trophy a few weeks ago, but i was just curious if it was possible to coordinate good enough in public games to farm things besides supplybox. Supplybox is the only thing i got help with, because some strangers in public match understood what to do when i put my supplybox right next to theirs. It took me about 150 hours of playtime to get the trophy, but i wasnt actively going for the challenges all the time.

I sent a couple of Clan invites to those who have left messages here, you could check the website.

If no clan invite and you would like one, please PSN message either kingdoug87 or johntown with NGAF in the message.

Top Bottom