• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Discussion

Killzbrone.

Amidoinitrite?

Leng jai, that game the other night... Christ. It was like a Shadow Fall hell where teamwork and common sense go to die the most horrible of deaths.

And kingdoug, that Classic you joined at the last minute was actually me vs. 2 other guys for 90% of it. They were... Not very good; and it was... Not very fun.

Basically, KZ was a complete mess for me that night.

EDIT: bro.
Love my GAF tag, by the way :')

I'd like in on the GAF clan too. I don't have any buddies who play this so I've been stuck alone and it has been awful. Such little teamwork

PSN: CarlosVato

XBOX WON

Banned
to those who played both battlefield 4 and killzone : shadow fall ,, in terms of movement

speed ( character movement to be exact,, both sprinting and walking ) ,, which game is

faster ?

Dibbz

Battlefield is faster.

Didn't realize that they put the female voice pack up. Tempted to get it but seems a bit lame without female player skins so I'll hold off in hopes they add some down the line.

Battlefield is faster.

Didn't realize that they put the female voice pack up. Tempted to get it but seems a bit lame without female player skins so I'll hold off in hopes they add some down the line.

I previewed the female voices on YouTube, and they aren't that great. The quality of the voice acting was alright, nothing great. But Helghast female sounds like a bad auto tune. Not worth 3.99 in my opinion.

In other news, there's a new Spotlight Move pack up that includes a dance move: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...pack/cid=UP9000-CUSA00190_00-KZSFHOSMPAC_USCA

One step closer to the eventual "Pick up and hug" spotlight move.

So I was an idiot and somehow REMOVED MYSELF from the freaking clan like two seconds after I joined. No idea what the frick I was thinking.

Johnstown - if you see this, another invite to Maj0rBuzzk1ll?

I'm in the NGAF clan now. Thanks, kingdoug87!

Now what? What's a clan for anyway?

You're welcome, In the future there will be Clan tournaments and I also got confirmation from Killzone via twitter that they will be looking at doing Clan related Challange weekends at what not.

But in the mean-time just buddy/party up with other NGAF member to cause havoc to the rest of killzoners really..... it's quite fun actually.

leng jai

Yeah team up with Kingdoug and watch him rage quit after the first game he doesn't get MVP.

I noticed the petrusite grenade no longer affects your team mates, nice.

Icefire1424

Invite received, thanks King.

Can't wait to start playing with you guys. Got in a quick round last night and my team was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Zero support, half the team ran as Scouts, ended up shut out 0-5.

Ilúvatar;100545170 said:
tolkienfanatic, why whatsup?

I played with (against) you last night, then. I just guessed because of your username and the fact that I noticed your NGAF tag. Also there was a match we were in where someone did the bullet dance victory move. :)

sjackson12

Neo Member
yes, if you play and drop boxes for months lol. Having your buds help is much much easier

edit: How GAF rolls

BgEkudDCYAAx8VP.jpg:large

Since I was invited and am even in the picture I thought I should at least join the forums. Looking forward to playing with you guys as much as possible.

Tried some competitive play tonight with a few people from here and also iD, a painful way to get better!

johntown

Banned
Since I was invited and am even in the picture I thought I should at least join the forums. Looking forward to playing with you guys as much as possible.

Tried some competitive play tonight with a few people from here and also iD, a painful way to get better!
Competitive is much harder but keep playing and you will get much better. PUBS will start to get really easy too. Also the teams were kinda lob sided in our favor.

Icefire1424

May have missed the memo, but what's Competitive Play? New mode or something?

Requisite Jason Statham quote: "You only get better by playing a better opponent."

johntown

Banned
May have missed the memo, but what's Competitive Play? New mode or something?

Requisite Jason Statham quote: "You only get better by playing a better opponent."
There are teams that setup customs matches with each other.

Competitive has no revives, bots or shields and friendly fire is on. You can use boost, stun blast, spawns, cloak and teleport.

Is is more tactical, requires teamwork and communication and skill with a weapon.

Icefire1424

There are teams that setup customs matches with each other.

Competitive has no revives, bots or shields and friendly fire is on. You can use boost, stun blast, spawns, cloak and teleport.

Is is more tactical, requires teamwork and communication and skill with a weapon.

I am perfectly fine with this. Make the weapons more lethal, and I'm completely sold. Would love to see a Hardcore mode standard...

sjackson12

Neo Member
Competitive is much harder but keep playing and you will get much better. PUBS will start to get really easy too. Also the teams were kinda lob sided in our favor.

In the last match I was somehow in second halfway through. Ended up in last! I think my k-d was like 10-44. Would have been a bit better without the lag problems, but still pretty ugly.

torontoml

Got my ass handed to me again by you guys tonight, but that game and most of the rest I played tonight were really bad for lag. Don't know if GG's servers just really suck but with only 2000 people online I expect better.

sjackson12

Neo Member
Sorry about that guys, I know I was really dragging you down (my results pretty much speak for themselves). I can just stick to scrims for the time being.

Sorry about that guys, I know I was really dragging you down (my results pretty much speak for themselves). I can just stick to scrims for the time being.

Nobody is to blame for a loss, they happen. Im just counting down the days to play them again....

but this time..... someone is coming with me....

Kzsf_in_2013-08-12_vc30-shotgun_01.jpg

johntown

Banned
Don't worry about it. It was your first real comp match. Just keep practicing.

We can go over some tactics at some point. We want people who want to play and get better. Losses happen but no one person is to blame.

johntown

Banned
Got my ass handed to me again by you guys tonight, but that game and most of the rest I played tonight were really bad for lag. Don't know if GG's servers just really suck but with only 2000 people online I expect better.
I think with less people on it is pulling people from locations we would not normally be matched with creating lag. Just a guess.

sent. sorry for delay.....

Again if anyone wants that beautiful NGAF tag in front of their name on killzone, please send a PSN message to kingdoug87 or johntown.

Awesome, I have valtentines evening off as my so is working, so I will have a nice KZSF evening, hope to find some of y'all online. :D

sjackson12

Neo Member
On a more satisfying note, last night a few of us beat M_A_G_I_D and some of his clan 5-2 in extended warzone on the factory, despite them bombarding us with bots and petrusite. He had 112 kills??!!!

Top Bottom