• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom come: Deliverance |OT| Gone King Wenceslas

Unity2012

KCD:Before you buy

This video and his previous walkthrough were enough to pre-order. Looks really good, being historically accurate makes it very interesting. A lot of work went to build up this world.

Dargor

For people like me that were wondering if there would be a pre load option on steam, there is! I'm downloading it now.

RPGCrazied

Looks pretty cool. Not a fan of first person games, but at least it has a story with cutscenes. Will wait for a price drop probably.

thelawof4

Finally! The wait is over! I hope this game will be as good as the video updates and dev diary on their website ;)

Raoh

ugh.... getting processing error when attempting to pre-order through PSN

Last edited:

Dunki

This is the old school like fast travel system. Instead of actually teleporting you move around the "world map" and you also can get rndom encounter^^

wDJt50M.gif

So when am I supposed to get my Xbox key from my kickstarter support? I got some kind of preorder bonus code but it doesn’t look like that comes with the full game?

Just watched the first few minutes of this Video then immediately went and preordered it on PS4. Downloading now.

Wow, you could almost feel the weight of that NPC's punches lol. That was a fun fight.

Some of the basic animations look roooouugh.

The wild boar's charge wasn't menacing in the least bit and was easily evaded.

Hope that enormous patch fixes a lot of these minor issues.

Just watched a stream on Twitch and production value, polish is comical. .basically a laughing stock by viewers on twitch..looks really rough.

Last edited:

JP

Damn, I really want to play this game but I can't afford it at the moment due to my extravagantly expensive FPGA Super Famicom purchase. I seem to have been following it for years and I was so happy when they announced console versions. but I am going to have to wait for this.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Just ordered my copy off PSN. Debating if I want to stay up a little later to try it out tonight.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
So when am I supposed to get my Xbox key from my kickstarter support? I got some kind of preorder bonus code but it doesn’t look like that comes with the full game?
I think if you Kickstarted at the lowest tier (like I did), you were only supposed to get the first episode or something, not sure if that changed. Do you remember what tier you backed?

This is funny.. Lol

I hope these kinds of AI problems in this game are not too common

OMG lol..like I said, this gm will produce classic gold like the "Gay Fifa" thread..trus.

Literally in tears laughing while watching some of the streams on Twitch, especially this guys Zimmie91..stuff like, retarded same crow audio file anywhere in the forest to taking off the ground like a superman while fighting enemies, you can't make this shit up i really, really hope someoneis recording the stream and puts it on webz.

Last edited:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Started it up, initial impressions, the graphics are beautiful on my X.

I Played 15 mins on the Pro to check it out before going to sleep. It does look very nice. Opening cutscene had a decent amount of stuttering, but just running around in the world for a bit seemed ok so far.

Looking forward to diving in more after work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Fired it up on PS4 to check it out before bed. Had to go collect a debt and got into a fist fight. Holy shit this game is something else. Can't wait to actually put some time into tomorrow after work.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm playing on the XB1X and to me the character models look extremely rough, almost low settings. At least the environment looks decent.

Edit: Even the reflective surfaces on the plate armor looks awful compared to the footage I had seen. Wasn't expecting this much of a downgrade on consoles, pretty disappointing to be honest.

Last edited:

Moses85

Don't they have to patch because they make changes to the game after they have the physical copies?

I just dont get it. Hey isnt it possible these days to develop a game to the end, even if it is necessary to delay it for some weeks. 23 GB Day One Patch is bad marketing. Bad marketing for a New IP!

I seen a guy post that if you over eat you become slower and you have a little pig head icon next to your health bar.

Man I can’t wait to get home from work to play this.

DavidGzz

Yeah it looks pretty poor on my end as well, outside of the majority of the environments that is. Textures are pretty bleh.

I mean, what's it's closest competition? Skyrim looks and animates way worse in my opinion. I didn't expect a Horizon from an upstart developer taking on a huge game like this. Looks awesome to me.

Top Bottom