• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sad about the removal of the Harry Potter reference to the Philosopher’s Stone"

Harry Potter reference?

..oh LoL players.

yeah wtf man give credit where it's due

Edward_Elric.png

Holy shit you guys are scrubs

Oh wait... Wrong game.

Get more hp
And get 2 lightning resistance rings for vaal

If all else fails, play with a friend.

Nah nah, rolled that oversoul douchebag second time 'round. Was 'kay. Mad Spectral Throws and Cleaves (Cleave with Life Gain On Hit and attack speed so good).

Going hard for all those dual-wield passives. Quite pleased with the level of attack speed so far, but have done precisely no research either. >.> Good thing it's normal mode.

Blizzard

Banned
Such a good decision to buy Shyvanna. So strong counter jungling. Amazing late game. Great wave clear and can split push alright with a BOTRK.
Stupid question, but how does BOTRK help split pushing? Is it just that the passive attack speed helps you kill towers faster, or that the active helps you run away better if someone chases you?

Stupid question, but how does BOTRK help split pushing? Is it just that the passive attack speed helps you kill towers faster, or that the active helps you run away better if someone chases you?

Yeah was just thinking the attack speed for towers. Bit slow taking a tower if you build full tank?

Should probably try Hydra too. So many build options on her, I've only played her about 3 times so far.

Damn, Kayle.

My silver
character border is both a mark of accomplishment and shame. The push for platinum next season starts now.

Boken

Banned
Nah nah, rolled that oversoul douchebag second time 'round. Was 'kay. Mad Spectral Throws and Cleaves (Cleave with Life Gain On Hit and attack speed so good).

Going hard for all those dual-wield passives. Quite pleased with the level of attack speed so far, but have done precisely no research either. >.> Good thing it's normal mode.
You are dual wielding but not using the strongest damage skill in the game... Dual strike?

You are dual wielding but not using the strongest damage skill in the game... Dual strike?

Oh, I am using that. In fact it's on Q. But it's harder to DPS down bosses with because I'm losing health faster than I'm gaining it. Not so with Cleave/Life Gain - get in, use it (catching a few other dudes - get like 80 HP), get out. I should probably switch Life Gain over to DS when I'm going for bosses but again, staying alive becomes a problem if I'm not gaining life constantly.

Victorious Elise is better than it was on PBE, still not a huge fan though.

Better than blue Elise I guess.

they should have done a better job on the personalised invite thing, but I guess it'll be better when the new notifications thing hits live?

Cool having a gold border in normals.

Victorious Elise is better than it was on PBE, still not a huge fan though.

Better than blue Elise I guess.

they should have done a better job on the personalised invite thing, but I guess it'll be better when the new notifications thing hits live?

Cool having a gold border in normals.
Most likely designed around the new notification system, yes.

That said, if Riot really is intending to release the pre-season content next week on Live servers, prepare for a gigantic bugfest. The various PBE builds of the past two weeks are simply not ready / polished yet.

Been a long time since I played on SR. I guess I should expand my solo laners a bit. I'll try practicing Riven.

oh god why cant i hold

all this gold

carried a 4v5

np

I ended up laning against Jayce. Rarely even played Riven and never played this matchup. It felt like I'd in a bit of disadvantage because he can just eject me when I go in then harass me with autos. Got a double kill off Mundo and Jayce early on. Got another kill on Jayce. And another. And another. And another. Holy crap. Those wards in his jungle really paid off.

edit: Also, I like how these borders and icons give me an idea of the Elos of my matchups. Seems like my normal Elo is somewhere high gold / low plat.

Cathcart

Have they said anything about a soft reset of ranked? Or announced how the new tiers are going to work?

Yeah, reset when the season starts, at which time you'll have to do placement matches again. They also said that there will be no rank decay during the preseason so if you want to take a month off from ranked you can. I believe it was also implied that since preseason is so volatile your MMR gains and losses may be reduced so that people aren't wildly fluctuating because of league of cleavers or whatever it is this year.

Leezard

I read something about not having to do a provisional if you've played enough pre-season?

I was most likely the one who said that earlier in the thread, as that was how it worked during S3 preseason. However, Riot has said that you will need to do placement after preseason anyway, due to soft reset happening after preseason.

garath

Soft reset is happening after preseason.

Yeah, reset when the season starts, at which time you'll have to do placement matches again. They also said that there will be no rank decay during the preseason so if you want to take a month off from ranked you can. I believe it was also implied that since preseason is so volatile your MMR gains and losses may be reduced so that people aren't wildly fluctuating because of league of cleavers or whatever it is this year.

Ahhh.. So keep playing pre-season at our current rank then get the soft reset for the "offical" season start. I got it.

Good I suppose. Can keep working on my MMR so I get placed back into gold at least.

I thought the reset was coming pre-season but obviously that doesn't make a ton of sense.

I'd stay the fuck away from the preseason ranked to save your MMR for the new placements.

That's what I'm doing anyways. Don't want to do ranked when people are too busy trying new shit anwyays.

garath

I'd stay the fuck away from the preseason ranked to save your MMR for the new placements.

That's what I'm doing anyways. Don't want to do ranked when people are too busy trying new shit anwyays.

Lol. Pretty much sounds like the last few weeks to me. The "achieved Gold goal" people were fucking around quite a bit.

I'm torn. Normals really suck. The skill disparity is huge. But I do want to start S4 off well and potentially tanking my MMR doesn't sound good.

The amount of people trying shit like Fizz jungle just because jungle has more gold flow won't be no joke.

I don't even want to see how bot lane will look like in the first couple weeks.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Been a long time since I played on SR. I guess I should expand my solo laners a bit. I'll try practicing Riven.

oh god why cant i hold

all this gold

carried a 4v5

np
10/1 anivia laning against an elise with a gold icon.

hmm.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

10/1 anivia laning against an elise with a gold icon.

hmm.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

It was actually Janna+Anivia vs Elise. Jinx had to fend for herself. Jinx was Plat and Anivia was Diamond (despite her build) and they still squabbled over mid. I just told our Wukong to leave me alone. One or two were probably boosted; I refuse to believe Leona is a legit Gold.

Leezard

Diamond borders everywhere. The fact that you can't see the difference between a D5 and a D1 (until you're in game, of course, hue) cheapens it a bit.

Achtius

Diamond borders everywhere. The fact that you can't see the difference between a D5 and a D1 (until you're in game, of course, hue) cheapens it a bit.

really? all i see are gold..
Gold. Gold everywhere.

and then there are some diamond, plat and silver.

I'm torn. Normals really suck. The skill disparity is huge. But I do want to start S4 off well and potentially tanking my MMR doesn't sound good.
Only if your normal MMR is low.

The value of ranked solo queue is laughably low anyways.

Zynx

I want to try out lolreplay but I noticed that it hasn't been updated in awhile. Does anyone use it and does it work with the current patch?

Bob White

Sooo, when is the big season/pre seaon 4 patch coming? Next week? Later? New to league this year and don't know how season changes really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom