• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sivir
Boomerang Blade ( Q ) base damage changed to 25/45/65/85/105 from 15/40/65/90/115
Thank you Rito

But seriously, Nasus is starting to get out of hand.

EDIT - NEVERMIND ROIT IS THE BEST

iWkTq7t.jpg

jerd

So we've decided Lucian isn't worthless undertuned POS now right? Or so I thought was the word last time I checked in.

So how do I Lucian?

Ken

MikaelFong: dont ban jax let me top please
MikaelFong: im 8 win in a row let me top please

here we go last pick

Boken

Banned
Finally got to level 30.

it's taken me a good while.

Thank you to all the feeders, flamers, those with a nervous disposition, my impatient friends and my attack speed runes.

It has been emotional.

Ferga

As a former avid player of dominion, it got too repetitive. (Over 500 of my normal wins are from dominion). You kind of look at the picks in the loading screen and more than 70% of the time, you already know who's going to win.

It's fast, fun and you do the same stuff every game.

At least in 3s and 5s, you can have team fights that feel and play differently.

The only thing in dominion that wasn't always the same were xerath and nidalee picks. Not even lee-sins were played differently. Build full ad then you Q-R-Q and run away after you assassinate someone.

Ferga

Last time I saw a galio, he got fed by his jungler and went 7/0 in laning or something.

He lost the game because I would always use jarvan combo to screw his ult up. Galio is nothin if he can't ult.

Mothman91

Last time I saw a galio, he got fed by his jungler and went 7/0 in laning or something.

He lost the game because I would always use jarvan combo to screw his ult up. Galio is nothin if he can't ult.

Also as long as you have tenacity you are able to walk out of his ulti before it unleashes the damage(?).

The adjustment to Sivir's base numbers pretty much puts her base Q damage in line with live values. But now she also gets to enjoy far less damage fall-off on multiple targets. It's pretty much a buff now compared to live.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Yesterday night decided to play ranked. WRONG CHOISE.

2nd pick, asked jungle... Picked Xin Zhao, wait 3 secs, lock in. The last pick directly said: "ok, xin, if i cant jungle im going to troll all the game". He picked malp with smite, stoled all my jungle, never ganked, etc, etc, etc...

Whats the worst part of that story? My team and enemy team decided to NOT report malp cos reports means nothing and its a time waste.

OK.

There seriously needs to be a way to report players in lobbies. If they refuse to give us a kick function, we should at least be able to vote to disband the lobby as a group if 3 or more agree.

There seriously needs to be a way to report players in lobbies. If they refuse to give us a kick function, we should at least be able to vote to disband the lobby as a group if 3 or more agree.

we should be able to "vote kick" a player (premade teams only have 1 vote) and the kicked player should be immediately replaced without leaving champion select.

Yesterday night decided to play ranked. WRONG CHOISE.

2nd pick, asked jungle... Picked Xin Zhao, wait 3 secs, lock in. The last pick directly said: "ok, xin, if i cant jungle im going to troll all the game". He picked malp with smite, stoled all my jungle, never ganked, etc, etc, etc...

Whats the worst part of that story? My team and enemy team decided to NOT report malp cos reports means nothing and its a time waste.

OK.
Joke's on him, he thinks jungle Malphite is good. Bet he rushed Sunfire Cape too as a walking cliché.

garath

I really need to work on my adc skills. I've been playing more of the role lately (I like Jinx) and realizing that I am making a lot of positioning mistakes. I can lane decently enough, my game knowledge is where it should be but at times I'm wondering if I should be grouping with the team or continuing to farm. And once we get into team fights I'm finding myself out of position way too much. If I'm ahead I do fine, but it's the times that I'm behind cause of a rough lane or the whole team has been struggling that I have issues.

It probably doesn't help that I am playing less mobile ADCs like Varus and Jinx. I do much better with Trist. Going to have to start watching some more ADC streamers and try to get a better feel for the role. It's probably the weakest in my repertoire.

Einbroch

Banned
I really need to work on my adc skills. I've been playing more of the role lately (I like Jinx) and realizing that I am making a lot of positioning mistakes. I can lane decently enough, my game knowledge is where it should be but at times I'm wondering if I should be grouping with the team or continuing to farm. And once we get into team fights I'm finding myself out of position way too much. If I'm ahead I do fine, but it's the times that I'm behind cause of a rough lane or the whole team has been struggling that I have issues.

It probably doesn't help that I am playing less mobile ADCs like Varus and Jinx. I do much better with Trist. Going to have to start watching some more ADC streamers and try to get a better feel for the role. It's probably the weakest in my repertoire.

I was going to say, play Tristana if you want a good intro ADC who's really good. She's also really fun to play with her resetting jump.

Fuzzery

Play vayne if you want to get good ADC mechanics

I just came back from my 4v5 Riven game, then I enter another 4v5. It was threatening to be a 3v5 since my router was acting up.

Won through sheer damn teamwork. ADC Teemo was a badsign (he eventually DC'd) but we managed. Shyvanna did a surprising amount of damage. I had to grab some more damage items since I know we really lacked in the DPS department.

"forget fights, get the inhibs" "distract them ill push bot"
"grab baron/dragon, no wards"
"sorry had to leave you karma :(" "thats okay lee :)"

teamwork really is OP

Newt

Play Draven if you want even better ADC mechanics.

So we've decided Lucian isn't worthless undertuned POS now right? Or so I thought was the word last time I checked in.

So how do I Lucian?
He's actually really strong, but he's so counter intuitive, lol. Like for example, at level 6 it's really good to just use your ult push lane.

I think it's pretty good.
Average clearing speed, low dueling potential when invaded / counter-ganked, needs good items to be an actual threat the longer the game goes on (which he usually won't get because it's the Season 3 jungle anyways), little to no map presence prior to level 6, poor objective control on his own accord, his passive makes for mediocre self-sustain relative to other picks, et cetera. 'Full tank' junglers not being as valuable anymore further puts him in a bad light alongside many others.

Mid or top Malph with proper itemization still works fine, but him and Shen (since he's regularly the back-up jungler for such Malphites) have been subpar junglers for a long time now.

Dear God no. Steer clear from Vayne if you wish to improve as an ADC or learn the role better.

Tristana is a much safer pick all-around if you're looking for a hard-to-duel hyper carry. If you want a consistent lane bully, then Lucian or Draven (if you want to refine your positioning) are suitable picks. Want to practice auto-attack trading / spacing? Caitlyn.

Honestly, the majority of ADC's are strong right now (no thanks to how insanely well their items scale), so consider the above recommendations as your training wheels for the role.

garath

Dear God no. Steer clear from Vayne if you wish to improve as an ADC or learn the role better.

Tristana is a much safer pick all-around if you're looking for a hard-to-duel hyper carry. If you want a consistent lane bully, then Lucian or Draven (if you want to refine your positioning) are suitable picks. Want to practice auto-attack trading / spacing? Caitlyn.

Honestly, the majority of ADC's are strong right now (no thanks to how insanely well their items scale), so consider the above recommendations as your training wheels for the role.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm going to spam some normals (even though I just got a decay notice for ranked.. wat) and try to improve the role. Going to stick with Jinx wherever possible just cause she's fun as hell but probably develop Tristana as my backup since jinx is banned pretty often.

I think my issue is I'm so used to playing initiators that I tend to float around the front of the line instead of focusing on staying in the back and applying damage to whatever gets near. I need to work on protecting myself from the dives as well. Last game the elise jungle was on me every time. I should be able to stay out of her circle and kite and not rely on peel.

Newt

Does anyone here have a lot of experience with Varus? I don't play against him too often, but he's always a huge pain to deal with as Draven. He's the only definitive counterpick for Draven, I feel.

Which champions does Varus have problems with? I know Sivir is a good option as I've played the matchup, but who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom