• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

So they really aren't backtracking on being unable to buy multiple gold generating items?

I understand why they decided to do that since it causes an abuse case, but why not make each gold generating method have the same unique passive, so that activating one gold gen deactivates the others. It's kinda shitty playing as skarner I not be able to pick up reverie, or picking up the %health-shield-AoE Burst item as a Naut/Maokai.

One minute of silence for all the brothers who didn't make it to Silver/Gold.

(Including me)

But a new journey is approaching and Silver/Gold/Plat/Diamond/Challenger? is closer than ever.

brian!

the rewards ended yesterday that's the only thing that changed as far as I know, everything else is the same
oh and you don't decay

I'm torn. Normals really suck. The skill disparity is huge. But I do want to start S4 off well and potentially tanking my MMR doesn't sound good.

Don't forget in normals there's nothing to stop you being paired against four/five premades whilst your lot are all solo q.

Edwardo

Well, I had fun this season. Season 3 was the first time I actually got into playing league a lot. I started back during Season 1 and got to level 9 then stopped playing, because I was a dota player and just tried this because some friends suggested it. I played dota 2 for a few months last winter, until around late February, when one of my friends downloaded league and told me to give it a go again so he could have someone to play with. At the time, I was looking for another game to play just for a change of scenery and my long-time dota/WoW buddies happened to piss me off one night. So that was that and I made the full time jump into League of Legends.

When I finally hit 30 I jumped right into ranked and ended up going 7-3, placing into Silver 5 (the same division my friend who I started playing with placed into just a week or two sooner than me). I ended up going on a winning streak, skipping Silver 4, and made it to 3. I lost my placements to get into 2, then went on full tilt back to 0 points in Silver 5 (>.<). Through months of playing ranked I was able to go back and forth from Silver 5 to 4 and back to 5 over and over again. About a month ago, my friend who I've been playing with all along finally made it out of Silver 5 after 500+ ranked games and got all the way to Silver 2 last week. I tried to do the same again, but failed my promos to get into 2 twice. As of last night, I ended up finishing one game short my promos to get back into Silver 3 (~350 ranked games), obviously far from Gold, but higher than where I started.

I learned a lot and absolutely still have a lot to learn. Much of this came from blogs/twitch/youtube, but the best help I had was from you all here at league-GAF. Anytime that i've had a question or idea, someone was able to give me an answer or explanation as to why it would or would not work.

So thanks for the help, thanks for the thread, and thanks for making this a community that I can enjoy.

Gonna make it to Gold next season. Who knows, with more and more practice, maybe even further..

Hell of a season boys and girls.. Hell of a season.

Boken

Banned
Well, I had fun this season. Season 3 was the first time I actually got into playing league a lot. I started back during Season 1 and got to level 9 then stopped playing, because I was a dota player and just tried this because some friends suggested it. I played dota 2 for a few months last winter, until around late February, when one of my friends downloaded league and told me to give it a go again so he could have someone to play with. At the time, I was looking for another game to play just for a change of scenery and my long-time dota/WoW buddies happened to piss me off one night. So that was that and I made the full time jump into League of Legends.

When I finally hit 30 I jumped right into ranked and ended up going 7-3, placing into Silver 5 (the same division my friend who I started playing with placed into just a week or two sooner than me). I ended up going on a winning streak, skipping Silver 4, and made it to 3. I lost my placements to get into 2, then went on full tilt back to 0 points in Silver 5 (>.<). Through months of playing ranked I was able to go back and forth from Silver 5 to 4 and back to 5 over and over again. About a month ago, my friend who I've been playing with all along finally made it out of Silver 5 after 500+ ranked games and got all the way to Silver 2 last week. I tried to do the same again, but failed my promos to get into 2 twice. As of last night, I ended up finishing one game short my promos to get back into Silver 3 (~350 ranked games), obviously far from Gold, but higher than where I started.

I learned a lot and absolutely still have a lot to learn. Much of this came from blogs/twitch/youtube, but the best help I had was from you all here at league-GAF. Anytime that i've had a question or idea, someone was able to give me an answer or explanation as to why it would or would not work.

So thanks for the help, thanks for the thread, and thanks for making this a community that I can enjoy.

Gonna make it to Gold next season. Who knows, with more and more practice, maybe even further..

Hell of a season boys and girls.. Hell of a season.

i remember when you were just a lad

a toast to new and old

Boken

Banned
omg no. My turtle stance udyr profile banner looks so ugly with the new plat border.

Bear stance it is then... :(

firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

Subtle

Won all 5 provisionals, all stomps, got Bronze 1 in ranked 5's /:?

edit: all 5 games are in my match history if you're curious. does performance measure in to it?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I have no idea how to play this game anymore. I don't understand why my Adamant IV trained Sona is having trouble beating a Timid Vayne with agility.

CRS

Brother just got me playing the game and when the damn client isn't always crashing on me, I'm having a lot of fun. Currently level 12 and enjoying the different modes. This is the first time I play a MOBA and it's hard to not be so aggressive. My K/D was horrible for the first few matches but I'm sure I'll change over time. I'm already starting to improve.

Been trying to find a main champion so I'm trying different styles/champs but it's hard since I jump around between the three areas a lot. I do well with Teemo on Twisted Treelane, Garen in the Summoner's Rift, and Lissandra/Fiddlesticks in the Howling Abyss.

My username is in an email tag so quote the post and you are all welcome to add me. I'm still a beginner so your mileage may vary. Hope to learn a lot in here.

Boken

Banned
Brother just got me playing the game and when the damn client isn't always crashing on me, I'm having a lot of fun. Currently level 12 and enjoying the different modes. This is the first time I play a MOBA and it's hard to not be so aggressive. My K/D was horrible for the first few matches but I'm sure I'll change over time. I'm already starting to improve.

Been trying to find a main champion so I'm trying different styles/champs but it's hard since I jump around between the three areas a lot. I do well with Teemo on Twisted Treelane, Garen in the Summoner's Rift, and Lissandra/Fiddlesticks in the Howling Abyss.

My username is in an email tag so quote the post and you are all welcome to add me. I'm still a beginner so your mileage may vary. Hope to learn a lot in here.

hi, welcome!

if you need any help, feel free to ask us! unless your bro is a diamond player, then he's better than all of us

amusingly, even new players dont play dominion

rip, dominion. its actually decently designed. unlike that blizzard game

CRS

hi, welcome!

if you need any help, feel free to ask us! unless your bro is a diamond player, then he's better than all of us

amusingly, even new players dont play dominion

rip, dominion. its actually decently designed. unlike that blizzard game

Thank you!

I think he only ranked somewhere in the high level of Bronze but that's because he didn't play that as much and got back into it pretty heavy recently.

I started with Summoner's, then Twisted on my Bro's recommendation, and I'm currently messing with Treelane right now so I'll get around to Dominion eventually. The game style is different from the other three modes, so maybe that's why it's being played as much as others.

Also, I want to mention again that I really hate the client. Almost every time I finish a match, the game crashes and I can never access the post-game screen to report or honor. It's getting to be really annoying.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Normal games... Im lucky, im a pro or they are just BAD. Played like 4 games with Xin Zhao jungle and my scores goes with 18 kills, 18 kills again, 9, 8 with tones of assists... wtf xD

What's your preferred playstyle thus far, generally speaking? Can't really comment much on general gameplay mechanics (since that'll result into a long post), but we could at the very least sum up a few champions that behave similarly to the ones you've played already or are more in line with what you'd like to do on a given map.

Also, I want to mention again that I really hate the client. Almost every time I finish a match, the game crashes and I can never access the post-game screen to report or honor. It's getting to be really annoying.
Try the repair feature when you open up the PVP.net patcher (the one with the big orange "PLAY" button). League and its client aren't known for their stability, but it hasn't gotten as bad as you're describing yet.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is a really self indulgent post so sorry but I was doing my level best to get plat at the end of the season, didnt manage it, once I got gold I was a little dismissive of my achievement, I was silver last season but I set my sights so high for season 3 and didnt reach them and felt, honestly, quite bad. Got my unlock, decided to try Victorious elise in a bot game, never played her before, and all the other 4 people said "gratz" "wp" "nice skin" and finally "Wow wp, silver 1 here :("

That choked me up :(

Sometimes this community surprises me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom