• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does lolgaf have a Lv5-10 male Litleo? I spent 2 hours looking for one, but kept finding females and other mons. I found one but accidentally crit. :(

Boken

Banned
3007-8342-0907

wait i thought people just accept mine

Carry me!

FC: 0619-4285-0885

Is mine.

3153-3989-7000

Here's mine

I tried getting a jolly one. I gave up after 20 resets. I did get a female though but I'm trying to breed a timid froakie right now (also got a female frog).

FC: 1220-7266-1647

Going to add y'all now.

I'll add you guys.
This is my FC: 1521-3173-0406

Adding you all, mine is: 0791-1845-8950

Added all yous guys.

FC: 3926-4975-0910

Legolas build definitely feels better on Jinx. BT > LW does oh god so much damage.

Also FC 5086 1718 9707. Add me. Or don't. Baka.

Trading Honedge for a Pokemon that doesn't totally suck

FC: 0490-5304-3052

My FC is 1220-7251-2742

God, I love Nami. Had a game where i went 3/0/17. I dont remember who it was, but whoever championed Nami in the last OT, thank you.

Also, here's my FC if anyone wants to add me. 4983-5096-5352

Fc 5300 9438 0337

quoting for reference

Promoted from Silver IV to Silver II. Was super excited. Played some more games. Lost two games. Bot lane fed both times.

Fuck this game.

Ferga

Does lolgaf have a Lv5-10 male Litleo? I spent 2 hours looking for one, but kept finding females and other mons. I found one but accidentally crit. :(

I found a lot of males and females on route 22 while I was trying to find a good riolu. Only caught one though since I'm not* planning to use it.

Your game must hate you

Boken

Banned
Well, low level anyway. That's the level range I keep finding mons right now since I just bea the first gym.

Worst Luck NA. Never found a shiny in the wild in any game.

i can give you mine in about 4 hrs or so (at work atm)

i think its level 14 or something. too many fire pokemon.

your lp gains are probably still around 24+

gold is so close

Gold, yes... soon. I didn't even know you could skip divisions. Friends on skype were reassuring me it was possible and not a visual glitch. I had won every game from 0 LP in Silver 4 to the finishing of promo, guess that was the reason. Hype train ended quickly though.

Boken

Banned
iyFLS9c.jpg
KOREA QUALIFIERS
t1381829400z4.png

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet - with DoA and MonteCristo

6kR7hUh.png
-vs-
kYz2aCW.png

followed by
Najin White Shield v Jin Air Stealths

bjaelke

Initially, veteran rewards will be mainly focused on summoner icons and potentially additional refund tokens. What kind of rewards are you looking for?
On runes, the leading ecommerce-related ideas at this point are either allowing players to upgrade from one tier to the next, or eliminating tier 2 runes altogether. The gameplay dudes have other plans for runes for Season 4 that will likely happen before any of our stuff.
EAObD9K.gif

Ashhong

So when playing as Zed, when you ult, do you want to make another shadow so you do even more damage? Or do you usually save that W for an escape after?

brian!

i think u answered your own question tho
can also use w to go after them after they completely spazz out after your ult

Type2

I have about 3k in IP again.

Question: do you all recommend I pick up a 3rd move speed quint or pickup 3 attack speed quints?

Mostly jungling.

The basic jungler page is movement speed quints,attack speed reds, armor yellows and some combo of MR blues. This setup works on most junglers while a normal AD rune page can cover the rest of your bases.

With attack speed quints you only really need them for special cases(champs that you have to have PEN reds instead of attack speed reds on)

Edit: Another point of interest is season 4 changes aren't far off so you could wait to see what that does to the rune ecosystem.

Edit: Another point of interest is season 4 changes aren't far off so you could wait to see what that does to the rune ecosystem.

Agree with this. The changes to boots and the addition of the Machete almost completely changed most of my jungle pages (Armor aside) in the transition from Season 2 to Season 3. If they're planning another set of jungle changes on that order, there's no telling what the optimal setup is going to be.

Boken

Banned
You guys should watch ogn
It should be a good one. Blaze have been performing well recently, besting ktb.

Najin sword gave skt t1 a scare. Both good teams atm.

When was the last time Warmogs was built in a tourney match?

In Korean or Chinese play, it's essentially a non-entity. I'd say it and the Frozen Mallet pretty clearly need a balance pass, given that every other health-heavy defensive item is being built almost automatically, with some of them even cropping up on ADCs in place of Guardian Angel/QSS as their defensive item.

Man Korean games just remind me of European games so much at the moment, even in terms of pace etc.

Except for SKT, they're kinda doing their own thing.

Aside from the bot lane, Blaze's comp/play style was very Fnatic-like.

Huh. Guess I didn't notice it. Seems like every tank/bruiser goes Sunfire->Visage->Randuin nowadays.

With the exception of Jax/Irelia, yeah. I think it's a bit telling that even top laners with high than usual itemization value from Health (like top Shyvana) aren't actually building Warmog's. Though, part of it may simply be that the current tops of choice (like Renekton) gain better itemization value from Armor/MR and don't generally want a pure Health item as a result.

Edit: Well we've got Top Shyvana and Jungle Leona in this game, so if you don't see Warmog's here I can't figure where else you would, unless Mundo makes a comeback.

Boken

Banned
Them njbs picks! Gotta respect the balls at least.

Shyvanna, jungle leona and Annie support.

Lose early game, lose game.

Nice. 2 people flaming at each other throughout the champ select. Apparently they got queued with each other last game. Let's see what happens. :V

edit: Surprisingly went more than okay. Lee curbstomped Eve into uselessness. I really need to practice my AA harass. I know I could have crushed their Kayle with Ahri but I couldn't pull it off.

Played in one of those games where everyone just got crushed, we were 1-14. I was in disbelief as I lost lane to a Garen as Jax (yes Garen is a counter, but I back myself to win this matchup 9/10 times).

Anyway my team's Viktor started saying I was an idiot for building a Triforce on Jax. I tried to explain that everything about the item is amazing on Jax, but nope. Tried to explain that every pro player in existence builds it, but nope. Explained that the main reason Jax was popular at worlds was the tf but nope. Then I got insulted for learning from the pros.

So sure enough I go on probuilds.net after the game, and for the entire first page of Jax, literally every single player on there built a TF. Regardless of the rest of the build.

..... I'm tired.

Played in one of those games where everyone just got crushed, we were 1-14. I was in disbelief as I lost lane to a Garen as Jax (yes Garen is a counter, but I back myself to win this matchup 9/10 times).

Anyway my team's Viktor started saying I was an idiot for building a Triforce on Jax. I tried to explain that everything about the item is amazing on Jax, but nope. Tried to explain that every pro player in existence builds it, but nope. Explained that the main reason Jax was popular at worlds was the tf but nope. Then I got insulted for learning from the pros.

So sure enough I go on probuilds.net after the game, and for the entire first page of Jax, literally every single player on there built a TF. Regardless of the rest of the build.

..... I'm tired.
The moment any player in your team gives you shit for whatever reason, mute them immediatly and never look back.

Getting into arguments will get you nowhere and will just stress you out.

top shyvana will have her day. you'll see.

I actually don't think there's much question that top Shyvana was working. She held the lane against Renekton, which is an achievement in itself, and was nearly turning around their completely disastrous teamfights despite never managing to get enough global gold to risk an offensive item. (Always would like to see a Hydra on her.)

More interested to see the return of Irelia at the moment, though the fact she doesn't benefit quite as strongly from the BotRK addition and Triforce changes means that she'll probably never have the Jax-equivalency she enjoyed in Season 2.

Edit: Monte how do you not know that Renekton builds Hydra vs. Shen? He wants to have threat on him and isn't in danger from Shen, and it allows him to push harder which Shen just can't deal with.

Remember in the World Championship semis when I said Fnatic could have easily won that 50 minute game if they'd gotten one clean teamfight win in their base? Yeah, that's why.

Total speculation, but reddit people seem to have figured out who's on the supposed EU "super team".

Top: TCM Jwaow
Jungle: Shook
Mid: Froggen
ADC: Freeze
Support: Edward.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ohva1/super_teams_ranked_5_v_5_team/

NiP picked up MrRallez as a sub ADC and Bjergen's been talking about being stressed out by shit so Freeze probably leaving, none of them were playing/all stopped streaming around them time the super team started playing games. Similar champ pools, builds etc.

Froggen duos a lot with Edward, as does Freeze.

Shook just left Copenhagen Wolves, Edward obviously left Curse.

They could get into LCS maybe as the new EG roster? Team have to keep 3 people, but some can be subs. So Froggen on the main roster, and maybe Yellowpete and Wickd or Snoopeh as subs. Lots of talk of Krepo maybe going to Riot too.

Also maybe worth mentioning is that SK need a top laner and a jungler and Wickd has been duoing a lot with Ocelote, so maybe he'll go to SK?

Pure conjecture and all, but very interesting nonetheless.

Boken

Banned
EG does have the cash to make a super team

I'm amazed that we all dismissed this as pure crazy talk and every day theres more and more evidence coming out to support it

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom