• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Dammit. Where's all the halloween skins? It's the middle of the month!

Total speculation, but reddit people seem to have figured out who's on the supposed EU "super team".

Top: TCM Jwaow
Jungle: Shook
Mid: Froggen
ADC: Freeze
Support: Edward.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1ohva1/super_teams_ranked_5_v_5_team/

NiP picked up MrRallez as a sub ADC and Bjergen's been talking about being stressed out by shit so Freeze probably leaving, none of them were playing/all stopped streaming around them time the super team started playing games. Similar champ pools, builds etc.

Froggen duos a lot with Edward, as does Freeze.

Shook just left Copenhagen Wolves, Edward obviously left Curse.

They could get into LCS maybe as the new EG roster? Team have to keep 3 people, but some can be subs. So Froggen on the main roster, and maybe Yellowpete and Wickd or Snoopeh as subs. Lots of talk of Krepo maybe going to Riot too.

Also maybe worth mentioning is that SK need a top laner and a jungler and Wickd has been duoing a lot with Ocelote, so maybe he'll go to SK?

Pure conjecture and all, but very interesting nonetheless.

I would be shocked if EG broke up like that. But I can see it. As a team they just fall short of the best of the best. But that's one of the longest standing teams. :(

bjaelke

NiP picked up MrRallez as a sub ADC and Bjergen's been talking about being stressed out by shit so Freeze probably leaving, none of them were playing/all stopped streaming around them time the super team started playing games. Similar champ pools, builds etc.

Could be that Deficio is (also) leaving.

i get that and i dont play on a mac, time for a new theory

Same here.
I'm happy though 'cos it hides all the minuses QQ

So I've pretty much decided that from now on I'm going to play almost exclusively ADC.

Might even do a ranked run before the end of the season, who knows.

If anyone wants to play games, I'm Rango Knife Cat on EUW. I'm always logged into the EUW GAF chat.

Usually play games with (and subsequently moan at) dobcocopops and le bip.

Going to be learning a few ADCs I've been bad at before, although my general mechanics have improved since then (Vayne), learning some I've never really put any time into (Kog maybe?) and practicing champions I haven't played in ages but used to be good at (Varus, Ashe, Twitch, Draven). I'll even play some champs that I hate playing (Ezreal).

So yeah, if you want games and don't mind putting up with my badness, add/message me or send an invite here and there.

Sounds fun. I'm always up for being Worst Everything EUW.

Is it just me or is Dobkeratops the Benedict Cumberbatch of LoLGAF?

Leezard

I imagine EU lcs is going to be in shambles when the super team happens. Fnatic will most likely tap the rewards, but I think the EU teams won't be even any more. 2 or 3 teams in the top and the rest of the teams kinda bad.

Introducing team builder. Queue up for specific roles and champions:

EN.jpg

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=42242096

As a new player, that is an awesome feature. Being able to focus on a champ even for just a few matches gives me one less thing to worry about so I can focus on the game.

garath

I don't know about this. I guess it's all blind pick? I can't see a pre-champ select working any other way.

All I see is increasing queue times and massive trolling otherwise.

Support will obviously be the most rare. Though it can work. There are days where I want to work on a role and this would be a good way other than spamming blind pick trying to get the role/champ.

Good luck using it on champion release day lol.

On another note. They're releasing Officer Vi. :eek: I hope it's good!

drawkcaB

OMG! This is soooooo guuuud.

(And goddam at Vi, is that a halloweeen skin. Doesn't matter, buying it anyways)

garath said:
I don't know about this. I guess it's all blind pick? I can't see a pre-champ select working any other way.

All I see is increasing queue times and massive trolling otherwise.

Support will obviously be the most rare. Though it can work. There are days where I want to work on a role and this would be a good way other than spamming blind pick trying to get the role/champ.

This was actually noted by the player behavior group when they had this topic come up a long time ago in GD about implementing this sort of system so they must feel confident in whatever implementation they've come up with won't result in much trolling or queue time increases.

Also, with many of the S4 changes being aimed at support and jungling, maybe Riot feels these roles will actually be desirable by players. The only option here is to put our faith in Riot.

Leezard

This is pretty much captains mode from what reddit is saying.
I really don't think this is anything like captains mode. That would mean one guy would choose champs for the other 4.

I think it's a nice addition though. As a support/top main my queues would only get shorter.

drawkcaB

Oh wow, the matchmaking additions might be the better news here. I can't copy/paste because I'm browing lol.com on my phone while GAF'ing on my work PC, but matchmaking will now take into account your experience level with individual champions, role, and position (i.e. playing first time X the matchmaking will adjust you down a bit due to inexperience with the champ).

Mothman91

I really don't think this is anything like captains mode. That would mean one guy would choose champs for the other 4.

Not really choosing the champion specifically, but I'm gonna quote what I found:

This is the captains mode. The captain can decide what meta he want to play, and what people he is looking for.

Most likely the people who que up with the roles the captain is looking for will then appear. If they accept the captain's plan, they stay, else they move on.

garath

From the reddit post it does sound very "captain's mode" esque. One person starts a game and sees people queuing up for the roles he's looking for. Would be kinda fun with a duo queue.

I like that it's a separate mode, though splintering the community a little more I think LoL is big enough to handle it. Eventually it could just replace blind pick since that's what people use blind pick for anyways.

Nev

Banned
The amount of win of this Team Builder thing is beyond description.
I just hope they eventually implement it in every Summoner's Rift solo/duoQ.

This is the best Lol news of the year no doubt. Was about damn time.

Einbroch

Banned
That Team Builder needs to be in solo queue. Or just make it so it is ranked and shares the score with solo queue.

Just queue up as your requested role. You want mid/top, prepare to wait a while. Or queue up like normal and potentially not get a role you want/like/are good at playing.

Nev

Banned
I don't get why they made Vi wear heels in the first place. It just doesn't feel right and makes her look worse overall. Same goes for Karma. Imagine Ahri with heels. Wrong, right? Same applies here.

Also that Elise skin looks meh. It was to be expected though, she's one of the worst choices they could've made for making the s3 victorious skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom