• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
Master Yi, Annie, Diana, Fizz, Jax, Lux, Kassadin, Jarvan IV, Veigar, Akali, Vayne, Tristana, Tryndamere.

Burn that garbage.

If just one, Master Yi no doubt.

Master Yi, Annie, Diana, Fizz, Jax, Lux, Kassadin, Jarvan IV, Veigar, Akali, Vayne, Tristana, Tryndamere.

Burn that garbage.

If just one, Master Yi no doubt.

Master Yi isn't so bad now that his AP scaling is gone.

Out of that list, the two I'd say you have to worry about are Jax and Fizz. They always seem to do really well with little to no CS.

Nev

Banned
Vladimir is one of the worst early game champions. I play him regularly and I hate to see him being hated.

People think he's still like he was when he was released (an absolute unbalanced joke), but he is well balanced now. Yes, he has insane sustain post-9, but that's the thing, he's just mediocre before that and can (and should) be "outlaned" then. Also he has plenty of hard counters (Swain, Yorick, Jax...).

He is no longer toxic imo.

tm24

Definitely delete nidalee

Also, i would love to have enough gold to buy stuff on supports. I dont get the chance to bust out lulu and janna often and increased gold would definitely increase their usefulness. Love running a max cdr janna. Tornadoes and shields everywhere

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Vladimir is one of the worst early game champions. I play him regularly and I hate to see him being hated.

People think he's still like he was when he was released (an absolute unbalanced joke), but he is well balanced now. Yes, he has insane sustain post-9, but that's the thing, he's just mediocre before that and can (and should) be "outlaned" then. Also he has plenty of hard counters (Swain, Yorick, Jax...).

He is no longer toxic imo.
Except it's really easy to have a safe early game right now. Especially in top lane.

Leezard

Jesus I don't know why you guys are glossing over this as this is huge

Not only are they building a new server centre in Amsterdam, they are going to self manage all the traffic to their servers which for the amount of traffic euw gets, would cost an incredible, incredible amount of cash and is unheard of in gaming.

I don't think most people understand this, I did not until you explained it, at least.

Boken

Banned
I don't think most people understand this, I did not until you explained it, at least.
Ok ok to further clarify, this requires them to either buy or rent a peering network from multiple ISPs across eu, so that they can directly route traffic to their server in Amsterdam

rejoice my eu friends

Newt

Shitty design, shitty character, annoying all around.
No love for Draven huh?

tumblr_muquwulA2M1rp2qw7o1_500.png

I don't see anything wrong with his design though, his kit is extremely cohesive.

semttulojgsrj.png

I would like to send my regards to all support Teemos in the world that aren't on my team, start Brawler's Glove 2 pots, get to lane when I'm already level 3, don't blind me even once in the whole match and then later on just split push and feed further.

You guys make the world a better place
for me

Leezard

Ok ok to further clarify, this requires them to either buy or rent a peering network from multiple ISPs across eu, so that they can directly route traffic to their server in Amsterdam

rejoice my eu friends

Ah, I see. So it might, among other gains, finally end the ISP specific troubles people have. It's great if the servers will work better in the future.

Why sion?

He's a mess.

Aesthetically, he's a one-note joke that isn't even funny - an Arnold reference - that fails on every level of visual and conceptual conveyance. He's a huge Austrian zombie famed for being undying, who wields a gigantic axe, and is... a mage? That's even putting aside that he's arm-wrestling Shaco for the world championship belt in having the most hideously ugly and outdated visuals in the game, and was visually pretty shite even compared to champions he was released with.

His animations are garbage level, too. He's got this huge hulking axe that he wags around like he's trying to use a Wiimote for the first time. There's no sense of weight or menace to anything he does. Aside from his shield, his animations fail to properly convey what he's doing or should be doing, and - perhaps even worse - they're just plain dull.

Mechanically, he's a goddamn mess. He's got an on-click stun, which - for as much as people hate on the troll-pole/pool - is actually the most toxic and unfun mechanic a character can have, and pretty much emblematic of the earliest (worst) champion designs in the game. He's got this weird auto-attack health trading/gaining mechanic that would potentially be toxic, as well, if it wasn't almost completely irrelevant to anything due to the fact he's almost entirely a mage. He's got an ultimate that grants a huge amount of lifesteal, which essentially guarantees if he ever did become functional he would have the potential to snowball absurdly out of control and completely ruin games - thank god he's too much of a pile of shit to manage it!

Literally the only decent mechanic on his kit is his shield, and it doesn't even belong on him. That belongs on a jungler or maybe a top lane tank, and if he's supposed to be one of those two roles then it needs to not be scaling solely (and so heavily) on AP. (Actually, it doesn't need to be scaling off AP at all. Why is he a mage, again? Why did anything about him happen the way it did?)

He's been on the top of the list for a remake since before the idea of doing remakes even came about, but the problem is he's such complete shit that no one's been able to come up with a way to "fix" him that doesn't require completely throwing out the original champion design. At this point they probably need to just refund IP, scrap him, and replace him with a completely new champion with similar (but hopefully better) lore.

Einbroch

Banned
They better not scrap Sion. He's my go-to counter to Nasus top.

And I love his lumberjack skin. Sion is so fun. If you get fed, I honestly think he's one of the most broken champions in the entire game, especially against teams without escapes. I just played ranked with him yesterday and went 8/2/6. He's a beast.

dimb

They better not scrap Sion. He's my go-to counter to Nasus top.

And I love his lumberjack skin. Sion is so fun. If you get fed, I honestly think he's one of the most broken champions in the entire game, especially against teams without escapes. I just played ranked with him yesterday and went 8/2/6. He's a beast.
they already said he's getting reworked.

Have they actually pushed something up to internal testing, at least? Last I heard they were hitting the same wall they had with the Yorick rework: the resulting champion played nothing like the original, which isn't "fair" to people who bought him or actually enjoy him in his current state, even if they're an extreme minority.

(I would kill to get some of the Yorick reworks that got conceptualized for internal testing, though. They actually looked fun.)

dimb

Have they actually pushed something up to internal testing, at least? Last I heard they were hitting the same wall they had with the Yorick rework: the resulting champion played nothing like the original, which isn't "fair" to people who bought him or actually enjoy him in his current state, even if they're an extreme minority.

(I would kill to get some of the Yorick reworks that got conceptualized for internal testing, though. They actually looked fun.)
that isn't why yorick rework stopped. they don't give a shit about what people already like and champions playing differently from the original. the yorick rework is on hold because they shifted resources to s4 or something.

sion probably never got very far, they just expressed an interest in redoing him as a bruiser. when they redo him visually it will come with a kit rework.

Boken

Banned
He's a mess.

Aesthetically, he's a one-note joke that isn't even funny - an Arnold reference - that fails on every level of visual and conceptual conveyance. He's a huge Austrian zombie famed for being undying, who wields a gigantic axe, and is... a mage? That's even putting aside that he's arm-wrestling Shaco for the world championship belt in having the most hideously ugly and outdated visuals in the game, and was visually pretty shite even compared to champions he was released with.

His animations are garbage level, too. He's got this huge hulking axe that he wags around like he's trying to use a Wiimote for the first time. There's no sense of weight or menace to anything he does. Aside from his shield, his animations fail to properly convey what he's doing or should be doing, and - perhaps even worse - they're just plain dull.

Mechanically, he's a goddamn mess. He's got an on-click stun, which - for as much as people hate on the troll-pole/pool - is actually the most toxic and unfun mechanic a character can have, and pretty much emblematic of the earliest (worst) champion designs in the game. He's got this weird auto-attack health trading/gaining mechanic that would potentially be toxic, as well, if it wasn't almost completely irrelevant to anything due to the fact he's almost entirely a mage. He's got an ultimate that grants a huge amount of lifesteal, which essentially guarantees if he ever did become functional he would have the potential to snowball absurdly out of control and completely ruin games - thank god he's too much of a pile of shit to manage it!

Literally the only decent mechanic on his kit is his shield, and it doesn't even belong on him. That belongs on a jungler or maybe a top lane tank, and if he's supposed to be one of those two roles then it needs to not be scaling solely (and so heavily) on AP. (Actually, it doesn't need to be scaling off AP at all. Why is he a mage, again? Why did anything about him happen the way it did?)

He's been on the top of the list for a remake since before the idea of doing remakes even came about, but the problem is he's such complete shit that no one's been able to come up with a way to "fix" him that doesn't require completely throwing out the original champion design. At this point they probably need to just refund IP, scrap him, and replace him with a completely new champion with similar (but hopefully better) lore.
What, did you just hate on shaco

Just hit the Silver I promo series from 0 LP with straight wins. I'm guessing I can't get lucky and get from Silver II to Gold V can I?

Ah, road is filled with so many trolls and ragers...

kSt

Jesus I don't know why you guys are glossing over this as this is huge

Not only are they building a new server centre in Amsterdam, they are going to self manage all the traffic to their servers which for the amount of traffic euw gets, would cost an incredible, incredible amount of cash and is unheard of in gaming.

Riot Fiber
Kappa

He's a mess.

Yes.

Everything you said is on the money.

Sion is getting relaunched. That means his kit is getting chainsawed and probably nothing of it will remain.

Whatever they do with the character though, I really hope they keep the Arnold references and add some new ones, I love that about him :C

PUT DAT COOKIE DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom