• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Weird, but check your drivers, maybe there's some drivers for windows 8.1 that you need. I think I read something about that in the Windows 8.1 OT, but I'm not sure.

^^ Windows 8.1 here, no issues. ATI.

Yea i'll take a look after this game. I messed with some settings and got up to around 45-55. But I can still tell the difference. Thanks.

Edwardo

Weird, but check your drivers, maybe there's some drivers for windows 8.1 that you need. I think I read something about that in the Windows 8.1 OT, but I'm not sure.

^^ Windows 8.1 here, no issues. ATI.

Yep, looks like my driver is out of date. Gonna download the new one and see how it goes.

So I install the new driver and i'm getting over 200fps with everything on medium. Holy shit..

I FUCKING DID IT.

3v3 A-Z every goddamn motherfucking champion in the game.

70 wins 41 losses and 5 losses with an AFK teammate.

Not bad for solo que.

Notables:

- Went up against a GAF premade randomly when doing Ezreal.
- Played a game as full AD Carry Nidalee because I cannot play Nidalee.
- Pantheon game ended in 10 minutes, no AFKs either.
- Beat the top 3v3 players in the US as Varus. Two of them are on the #1 ranked team.
- Most lopsided score was when I used AP Corki and ended 17-1 or something like that.
- Longest game was with Yorick. Something like 40 minutes. Crazy.
- Got back to back triples with Heimerdinger.
- Won a 3v1 as fed Nasus.
- Won my Ryze game despite being down two towers, six kills, three levels, and having two whiny teammates (we had no jungler, Lissandra was saying gg 10 seconds in).
- Awesome come-from-behind games as Soraka and Sona back to back.
- Won with Tristana. TRISTANA.

Good times. Learned lots of new stuff, found a couple viable champs I would not have otherwise considered. Would not do again.

Definitely want to get serious about 3v3 ranked since I do not now and have never enjoyed ranked 5v5s.

Edwardo

I FUCKING DID IT.

Not bad for solo que.

Notables:

- Beat the top 3v3 players in the US as Varus. Two of them are on the #1 ranked team.
- Most lopsided score was when I used AP Corki and ended 17-1 or something like that.
- Won my Ryze game despite being down two towers, six kills, three levels, and having two whiny teammates (we had no jungler, Lissandra was saying gg 10 seconds in).

Good times. Learned lots of new stuff, found a couple viable champs I would not have otherwise considered. Would not do again.

Definitely want to get serious about 3v3 ranked since I do not now and have never enjoyed ranked 5v5s.

Wow, congrats dude. That's pretty sick that you did that.

Mothman91

I FUCKING DID IT.

Not bad for solo que.

Notables:

Woah, that's crazy. Good job bro!
if you dont know which returning skin to buy, this is a good post.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/10/the-harrowing-is-upon-us.html

it shows all the skins at different angles + a skin spotlight video

I really don't play any of these champions which sucks because lots of these skins are awesome. I really want to pick up Vlad, so I might pick up his skin once I gather up the IP again after just purchasing Aatrox. I am definitely getting the ghost ward skin though.

Blizzard

Banned
I FUCKING DID IT.

Not bad for solo que.

Notables:

Nice, but if you learned stuff and had good times, why wouldn't you want to do it again?

Edwardo

BTW, I'll mystery gift someone if they do it for me. Just one person though.

I'd say add me and I'll do it but harrowing lasts 2 weeks and u have to be friends for 2 weeks to gift. Who knows maybe they'll extend it or something. My summoner name is 'mmmCHOWDAH' if ur down. Same goes for everyone.

Cathcart

0/2 in first promo series for gold :(

Man, the last game was actually really good. Our mid Zed was feeding like crazy but we did well bot lane and eventually came back. Lot of good teamfights at the end where like 8 or 9 people would die and then we'd do it again. Losing that would normally be no big deal but because it was a promo game it was so hard to take. Ug. Want this over so I can have fun at this game again.

Ferga

Who were you playing?

Vi. It's becoming all I play now. Unless its banned. I go top doge then.

Anivia after going 3/0: "thanks for the gank, Vi. I can carry now"

Dies 5 times trying to tower dive.

Dumb as balls. Losing a game with 3 dragons is just sad. Don't even know what to say.

I don't get it. Everyone I know in real life who was in Bronze all season has just managed to pass me out into S4 or S3. >.< And I still just get matched with people who are wayyyy better than me, or have teammates that aren't interested in winning. The rare balanced game is excellent, but just too rare to get any higher than 0LP consistently.

"Aatrox disabled due to a bug."

And no one shed a tear. They should keep him that way so we don't get confronted with his hideosity anymore.

Also, I like how two weeks ago they announced Sultan Gangplank ("coming soon") well before the new Zyra skin and it still hasn't been released. So much for the off chance of Riot saving it for The Harrowing.

As in Dungeon and Dragons?

Meh, the shop is down so i can't even buy the skin >_<

Precisely that, in fact. I'm looking forward to it yes, but LoL is gonna be in the back of my head the whole time.

And no one shed a tear. They should keep him that way so we don't get confronted with his hideosity anymore.

Also, I like how two weeks ago they announced Sultan Gangplank ("coming soon") well before the new Zyra skin and it still hasn't been released. So much for the off chance of Riot saving it for The Harrowing.

Still want it so bad. Terrible idea. My two amazing GP games last night might be a sign, though. >.>

Boken

Banned

It was to commemorate Turkish server wasn't it?
Precisely that, in fact. I'm looking forward to it yes, but LoL is gonna be in the back of my head the whole time.

Still want it so bad. Terrible idea. My two amazing GP games last night might be a sign, though. >.>
Role play as Diana

Cathcart

Hey did anyone buy the mystery gift for a friend? I tried to but the screen where you enter a message didn't have any Confirm button so I entered the message but wasn't able to complete the purchase. Lame.

Edit: nm, restarted client and it was k.
Role play as Diana
She does have the best jokes in the game. I especially love her delivery of the knock knock one.

best thing about the new patch: the X in a circle in the top right of the Harrowing thing on the client to get rid of it.

Hopefully that's there every time they change the home screen of the client now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom