• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Then teamfights come.

You're really underestimating her damage and that nasty untargetable ult. She can get smashed in lane and still demolish squishies in teamfights while being completely untouchable for 5 500 damage 120% bonus AD ratio hits.

She's another niche pick that is very deadly in the right hands.

Leezard

I dunno. She destroyed me in lane. Once she got a vamp scepter it was over. Granted the guy was in silver 2 and I'm bronze 1.

To be fair, I don't think Aatrox is a very good laner. He gets wrecked by most of the traditional fighters such as Jax and Irelia. Aatrox makes a much better jungler than laner. Granted, he can be nasty against some matchups, but I still think he's a much better jungler.

DeadNames

Banned
To be fair, I don't think Aatrox is a very good laner. He gets wrecked by most of the traditional fighters such as Jax and Irelia. Aatrox makes a much better jungler than laner. Granted, he can be nasty against some matchups, but I still think he's a much better jungler.

I find irelia a skill matchup. I don't really get scared of her. Jax is ungodly strong right now IMO.

DeadNames

Banned
While Jax scales hard, I think the main problem is that Aatrox has trouble dealing with Jax early game as well.

Yeah, jax is the anti melee carry. Counterstrike is too good of a move IMO. It completely negates level 2 cheese and his passive makes it so that no one can 1v1 him.

Also he takes towers way too fast. If you b and he doesn't, your tower is as good as gone.

Leezard

Yeah, jax is the anti melee carry. Counterstrike is too good of a move IMO. It completely negates level 2 cheese and his passive makes it so that no one can 1v1 him.

Also he takes towers way too fast. If you b and he doesn't, your tower is as good as gone.

The point is that other traditional melee carries don't really have the same problem against early game Jax as Aatrox does. Sure, they will have problems once he gets Triforce, but before that they can deal with him just fine.

DeadNames

Banned
The point is that other traditional melee carries don't really have the same problem against early game Jax as Aatrox does. Sure, they will have problems once he gets Triforce, but before that they can deal with him just fine.

Well counterplay is healthy right? :p

Mothman91

Quick question about mystery gifting. If you haven't been friends to the person for 2 weeks, does it say that? Asking because I'm trying to gift kayos and it only says either he's below lvl10 or he's already received the maximum number of gifts.

Quick question about mystery gifting. If you haven't been friends to the person for 2 weeks, does it say that? Asking because I'm trying to gift kayos and it only says either he's below lvl10 or he's already received the maximum number of gifts.

It will give you an error and tell you that you need to be friends for at least 2 weeks, when you try to send the gift.

Type2

Thanks!

yours is Frozen Terror Nocturne!

I wasnt going to ruin it for you, but you told me mine.
Wow thanks! I play nocturne often and don't have any skins, so stoked to use it.
Edit: willing to do more mystery gifts with you as well as others! Seems like it's working pretty well for most people.
*cough* dimb/scy

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
he maxed out his gifts already.

just send everything to me instead.

Edwardo

Wow thanks! I play nocturne often and don't have any skins, so stoked to use it.
Edit: willing to do more mystery gifts with you as well as others! Seems like it's working pretty well for most people.

I'm gonna have to brush up on my Maokai now. I just got Royal Shaco from a friend so it looks like i'm gonna be in the jungle for a while.

Lol.. just got shamrock malphite

Type2

I'm gonna have to brush up on my Maokai now. I just got Royal Shaco from a friend so it looks like i'm gonna be in the jungle for a while.
Maokai will always have a place in my heart. He has fantasic utility but doesn't exactly meet my carry needs currently.

Kenai

Everyone i want to give gifts to hasn't been my friend long enough yet.

I must unleash more Lollipoppy skins unto the world. It's not the skin we want but it's the skin we deserve.

Wow, congrats dude. That's pretty sick that you did that.

Woah, that's crazy. Good job bro!

Thanks.

Nice, but if you learned stuff and had good times, why wouldn't you want to do it again?

I don't like having to sacrifice a solid team or my own personal enjoyment over a gimmicky thing to keep the game interesting. It was indeed interesting, but now I'm going to focus on perfecting my play with the couple of underrated champions I want to bring into the 3v3 competitive scene like Fiddlesticks, Sion, Urgot, etc.

drawkcaB

These teasers are getting out of hand. Just overwhelm us with raw data and release it all unto the pbe. Krepo mentioned a "commander/general's something" item on his stream. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but he said it was a must buy.

Yeah, the jungle preview seems really light on details.

Cathcart

Sent mystery gifts to two guys I work with. One got Aether Wing Kayle, the other got Junkyard Trundle, lol. Can't wait for the reactions.

Zynx

I'm trying to pick a handful of champs to focus on. Here's a bunch of questions.

Tell me about some good ranged ad casters. I don't seem to be very good at melee and it would be nice to have my items boost my aa too.

Also, what are some champs with really long range (non-ults, I guess) - do Lux and Ziggs count here?

How well does Kayle do top?

What junglers have really fast clear speeds?

Edwardo

I'm trying to pick a handful of champs to focus on. Here's a bunch of questions.

Tell me about some good ranged ad casters. I don't seem to be very good at melee and it would be nice to have my items boost my aa too.

Also, what are some champs with really long range (non-ults, I guess) - do Lux and Ziggs count here?

She destroys melee

Leezard

Graves is one of the few ranged ad casters, he's still mostly an ad carry, but meh. Ranged ad casters are really few. Melee ones are more common.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Nasus visual update? cool? Well... lol.

Nasus_Comic.jpg

Nasus_Skin_Comic.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scy

susan whyyy

Along with his model and visual changes, the Curator of the Sand's sound effects and voiceover have been updated and expanded, exposing more of the vast archive in Nasus's mind.

:( :( :(

Type2

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=42635589&posted=1#post42635589
I posted a reply on the lol forums as leaveyouapreview.

"I feel as though nasus should embody a wise and enlightened character. With this update he looks rabid,brutish and sort of werewolf like. Id consider maybe rounding off his face and lightening his base skins color. The armor is very boxey and chrome looking which also changes the character mood. I picture more leather style armor rather than plate.

I hope this feedback is constructive and useful to you."

Jackal
Crocodile
Hawk

Understandable, but does he have to look so angry?

EDIT:
He'll probably be retconned with Renekton to have originated from the Shurima Desert. Freljord 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom