• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new doge. I just wish his Q was more whack and less dunk.

Also didn't know his voice actor had died. The cycle of life and death continues.

DeadNames

Banned
I like the new doge. I just wish his Q was more whack and less dunk.

Also didn't know his voice actor had died. The cycle of life and death continues.

You+got+me+Op.+right+in+the+feels+_07cd144148021d7b97d3cf41a60ffb3a.jpg

Ferga

Sounds like I get more rewarded farming all day than attempting to gank at all.

I play the herbivore jungler mostly now too.

I only gank when I think there is a 80% chance I can burn a flash, deny a buff or secure a kill. Anything less and I will not gank. I usually just ping which lane the enemy jungler will gank next and if they choose not to listen, they die.

Just dumb how some people blame me for not counter ganking when I know the enemy jungler is about to gank.

E.g. Renekton/Aatrox > Shen/Vi It's just suicide trying to countergank that at level 3.

Top laners and mid laners always rage at me when they pick stuff like karthus, nidalee, shyvana, trynd etc... and lose lane. I ain't going to help your ass because I'll be wasting my time. Stealing farm from you after the gank will only make the lane worse.

Jackal
Crocodile
Hawk

Understandable, but does he have to look so angry?

EDIT:
He'll probably be retconned with Renekton to have originated from the Shurima Desert. Freljord 2.0?
After Aatrox, a Darkin, and a steady wave of legendary skins where champions end up sounding even angrier (including light-hearted ones like Anivia), this whole 'madification process' shouldn't come as a surprise.

Still can't believe they approved Aatrox' visual design. Smacks of terrible 'edgy' 90's 'attitude' bad-assery.

How many VU have they done now? Ashe, Soraka, GP, Garen, Annie, Nidalee, Sivir? Am I forgetting any?
Kayle, Twisted Fate, Trundle, Karma, Sejuani, Katarina, Master Yi
Janna and Tryndamere too, the originals.

Kayle got a full VU? That's a pretty impressive list considering they've only been doing them for about a year. Sejuani's was almost completely unnecessary though
Sejuani's was deserved due to her thematic clash. Tough female warrior born in an allegedly borderline-lethal cold climate and... she wears a fur bikini. And her visual effects were very underwhelming, even on release.

IsayFever

I'm sad I won't be home for Halloween. Like real sad :/ At least I can keep gifting mysteries out to people to make up for it. Unlocked Nunu Bot for Brian! earlier :)

Cathcart

Got to 100LP S1, started promo for gold, lost 5 in a row, back to 29 LP. Seriously so pissed off now. Why did it have to be an Elise skin? Almost any other champion I wouldn't give a damn.

There's only two more Poppy's skins I don't own.
And I have two friends who will give me a mystery gift tomorrow.

Riot please, stop. ):

It's really really depressing. (Not even this[nsfw?] could cheer me up, although it was a nice try)

Maxim726X

So I purchased some RP earlier to get in on this gifting business, and though I'm missing 10 dollars from my paypal account I do not have the points... Who should I contact?

Blizzard

Banned
I tried Sivir's original skin after the patch. The voice...isn't as bad as it could be, but I can see the smoker voice complaints. It's not a great voice. =/

Visually some parts of it look ok. It's hard to see the bounces in my opinion. She feels like she does no damage to me now, at least in ARAM. Spell shield being free is great. Ult being 4 seconds is kind of funny with the 2-minute cooldown.

On a general note, they did update the font for the damage numbers, right? I really like how easy it is to read them now as the numbers bounce off of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom