• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Me playing as Draven

Vs Old Zed

"Shit guys, protect me from Zed, he's going in. I have barrier and GA, hopefully I can survive."

Vs New Zed

"So where do you think you're going Zed? Fight me, I dare you."

Vs Old Heimer

"Oh cool, free win here."

Vs New Heimer

"Guys, we really need to focus Heimer in these teamfights. He's dealing too much damage."

Newt

heimer yesterday wasn't even that strong. If you tanking his turret you are doing it wrong.
Well yesterday the Heimer wasn't doing much. I was more worried about a Xin and Leona diving me. Heimer's damage is pretty significant now though.

Koomaster

I think we should worry if the new Heimer can solo Baron; otherwise he's finally relevant again with this makeover and shouldn't ever be banned.

Plays OP Heimer forever!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
TuGPbXd.jpg

Dragon Tamer has twindrills, dimb! Twindrills!
not enough sproink.

hey guys I got a gift but don't know what it was.

is there a history somewhere I can look to see what it was? it doesn't show up under the regular purchases.

JesseZao

I got Sultan Tryndamere. Cool, I guess...not really a tryn player.

Then I decided to pull again and got
King Tryndamere

Gambling is fun.

Luigi87

True story time...

My luck vs. My friend's luck

He got: Gatekeeper Galio & Pulsefire Ezrael from Mystery Gift.

I got:
Sun Goddess Karma
Sakura Karma

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Fuck riot.

touching the CDR on a champion whose abilities are designed around 25% natural CDR in mid cannot be evened out by 0.05 ap scaling. ooooh that scaling is so nice, shame we lose it and more because zyra now has to specc CDR from items and codex suuuuuuuuuucks/morrello losses value when you get blues.

i give up.

varus 24/7 from now on.

waifu tryouts are re-opened.

i wish i had CDR blues/quints, id try them

garath

New sale:

Dragonslayer Vayne 487 RP

Ironscale Shyvana 375 RP

Sakura Karma 260 RP

Darius 487 RP

Skarner 440 RP

Gangplank 395 RP

Ironscale Shyvana looks decent. Not as good as darkflame or the ice one though. I see Shyvana making a jungle comeback in S4.

XenodudeX

Sivir got a rework but I feel shes still kind of weak. She really has trouble killing people. I guess she isn't that kind of champ?

Ironscale Shyvana looks decent. Not as good as darkflame or the ice one though. I see Shyvana making a jungle comeback in S4.

She's actually a pretty high-priority top lane pick at the moment because she can duel Jax pretty effectively. I'm kind of hoping she (and doge) stay out of the jungle even in Season 4. I'm sure the item changes will make herbivore junglers more viable, but god am I ever so tired of seeing map-unaware, do-nothing jungle farmers in solo queue.

I mean, people seem to pick them because they aren't confident in being able to gank, especially at early levels. The problem is you have to be able to counter gank with them to have any meaningful map presence, and that's actually harder than being able to gank effectively.

Sivir got a rework but I feel shes still kind of weak. She really has trouble killing people. I guess she isn't that kind of champ?

Whenever I've had success with her, it was thanks to the IE rush. Whenever I've seen people fail with her, it's because they rushed attack speed.

IE needs to be the first or second major item purchase, imo, after lifesteal.

garath

She's actually a pretty high-priority top lane pick at the moment because she can duel Jax pretty effectively. I'm kind of hoping she (and doge) stay out of the jungle even in Season 4. I'm sure the item changes will make herbivore junglers more viable, but god am I ever so tired of seeing map-unaware, do-nothing jungle farmers in solo queue.

I mean, people seem to pick them because they aren't confident in being able to gank, especially at early levels. The problem is you have to be able to counter gank with them to have any meaningful map presence, and that's actually harder than being able to gank effectively.

Yeah. Pretty much covered it here. I'm seeing the pros pick her more in the jungle now. She's a great counter ganker. High damage and tanky as heck.

Whenever I've had success with her, it was thanks to the IE rush. Whenever I've seen people fail with her, it's because they rushed attack speed.

This is pretty much it. People building attack speed are losing out. The legolas build seems to be the best for her too. Go damage, no attack speed.

I went BT -> LW and everything was just slowwww. I shoulda gone for at least some crit, what a fool. That said, I used to have a 23% AS page for her, and yeah, glad that's in my past.

drawkcaB

Fuck riot.

touching the CDR on a champion whose abilities are designed around 25% natural CDR in mid cannot be evened out by 0.05 ap scaling. ooooh that scaling is so nice, shame we lose it and more because zyra now has to specc CDR from items and codex suuuuuuuuuucks/morrello losses value when you get blues.

You know what, I get that 20% CDR on an ability is OP. I understand that her plants dealt too much damage early on. That's all well and good, they nerfed both appropriately. Q range nerf? Maybe it's appropriate, range nerfs are always a bitch, I'll deal with it.

But in what world does Riot think that all these nerfs - all of which hit mid Zyra - is somehow balanced by 0.05AP on ratio on Q? And what is the reasoning of reducing the base damage on Q at max rank? It's max'ed second or last on support Zyra, so -25 damage at rank 5 doesn't matter much to support Zyra. You need 500AP to make up for that loss.

Newt

AOE damage + team buffs. Doesn't seem like the worst thing to have for team fights.
Her damage is there, but survivability is on the lower side. I feel the spell shield isn't enough to get you out of some tough situations.

drawkcaB

She does seem like she may need some considerable amount of protection. Maybe a Sivir/Janna lane? Just push like mad during laning phase to pressure the opposing bot then deal big AoE damage, Janna ult to reset the teamfight, AoE and clean-up with Sivir ult active.

scy

I dunno, double hitting the Q is a fairly large burst and she still has an AA reset on her W. Q + AA + W is like half of someone's HP in lane. She plays the aggressive "push lane to tower" fairly well and Spell Shield keeps you safe from the occasional harass back / most single-shot gank engages.

Honestly, if anything, Sivir does a little too much damage.

She has pretty much the best level 2 cheese among adcs. If you manage to hit both Q swings > auto W you' re forcing someone out of lane no questions asked.

Her laning is really good. Teamfights are better than before since you no longer have to worry about MP for spell shield - which also makes Triforce actually good on her this time around since you can just use her shield to string together sheen procs.

She feels a lot better than she was before. Might need some extra buffs here and there but they are definitely on the right path with her kit.

Newt

She has pretty much the best level 2 cheese among adcs. If you manage to hit both Q swings > auto W you' re forcing someone out of lane no questions asked.

Her laning is really good. Teamfights are better since you no longer have to worry about MP for spell shield - which also makes Triforce actually good on her this time around since you can just use her shield to string together sheen procs.

She feels a lot better than she was before. Might need some extra buffs here and there but they are definitely on the right path with her kit.
Her level 2 is worse than Draven's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom