• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Nasus_Infernal_Comic.jpg

It could be worse. (Reverse Annie is fine?)

Reverse Annie is alright I guess. I don't play Annie but I only just got her when I finished buying the 450 champs. At least she is a viable support or mid. I play a bit of Tryndamere (I'm yet to play him in ranked but I mained him at low levels) but Highlander Tryndamere is a pretty lackluster skin. And Garen is just... Garen.

Anyway, I've had my second winning streak in bronze 1. Last game it was me and a bunch of silver 4s and 5s. I got wrecked in the counter jungling game by their Lee Sin which really annoyed me because I knew it was coming and I still played it wrong. But we won, I went about 3-5-16, and I got 10 LP to give me 70.

Oh yeah I have an exam tomorrow, might be time to study.

Type2

I'm ready to carry the shit out of my teams from jungle. The new items look pretty good. I'm wondering how adcs will fit into this equation since supports and junglers will be stronger. I see some early game buys for them have decreased in costs.(dorans blade,longsword)

Patching this pbe from scratch takes forever!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hopefully those are just placeholder.

Hahha dorans blade got dumpstered for ADCs.

I wouldn't say it got dumstered but I do think Longsword 3 pots might be better. Of course, I have no idea what the new masteries or whatnot are and how they'll impact early game so... everything is still pretty much up in the air.

bjaelke

There's currently no visual indicator when you hoover over the item/buff icon. Didn't one of the pro players say that you need to be in the same lane to get the gold?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i thought the new nasus skin was a darius skin when i saw it on my phone.

Boken

Banned
i thought the new nasus skin was a darius skin when i saw it on my phone.
stop playing lol on your phone

Shields an allied Champion or turret for 5 seconds. The shield absorbs up to 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.9*AP) damage and grants 14/23/32/41/50 (+0.9*AP)Attack Damage until it breaks.
lol. no way is that +0.9AP attack.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/10/1031-pbe-update-nasus-vu.html#more

new B animations

item art

new hp bar

support scalings

item stats

galactic nasus is cool

dimb

On PBE now. Changes I noticed that I didn't see documented in other places: brush drastically reduced in many areas. Doesn't go around corners. Bye banana brush. New smite animation too.

Oh, brush also rustles with an animation when you go through it.

Einbroch

Banned
It's probably just an allied animation

I think it would be kind of cool if you could tell if an enemy (obviously not which or how many) is in the bush if they're moving, especially with the reduced vision in S4. If the enemy were holding still, though, they'd be invisible.

Boken

Banned
I think it would be kind of cool if you could tell if an enemy (obviously not which or how many) is in the bush if they're moving, especially with the reduced vision in S4. If the enemy were holding still, though, they'd be invisible.
Never juke a skillshot in the bush again?

dimb

there are lots of changes on the pbe, but it sure did not feel very exciting.

bjaelke

i will let you know when runes and masteries ramp up my excitement level to eleven.
http://community.pbe.leagueoflegend...summoner-spells-masteries-on-the-pbe-10312013

Ghost
Cooldown rescaled to 180/160/140/120 from 180
Now grants 15% Multiplicative Movement Speed from 27% Additive Movement Speed
Grants 75% Multiplicative Movement Speed in the first second
Now immediately updates your pathing on cast
Ghost cannot be cast if you are immobilized

Ignite
Damage rescaled based on game time
Now also reveals the target for the duration.

Exhaust
Attack Speed reduction reduced to 30% from 50%
Movement Speed reduction rescaled to 30/35/40/45% from 30%.

Heal
Now a targeted spell, casting this on yourself will target you and the closest nearby ally
Cast Range increased to 900 from 600
Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 300 seconds
Grants 30% movespeed to both targets for 1 second

Teleport
Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds when targetting an allied building
Cooldown increased to 300 seconds when cancelled or interrupted

Cleanse
Successfully cleansing an effect that prevents you from moving creates a shockwave that knocks nearby enemy's back slightly.

Smite
Cooldown lowered to 40 sec.
Damage reduced at early character levels, same damage at level 18.

Clarity
Now only available on Howling Abyss

Revive
Now only available on Dominion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom