• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

You believe Sivir is a stronger level 2 laner?

They're completely different so it's really not that easy to compare. Sivir wants to land her Q on you and get rid of your minions. Draven wants to put an axe in your face.

tm24

Winter lulu looks amazing. Poros!

1.jpg

Kenai

You believe Sivir is a stronger level 2 laner?

I consider myself an extremely mediocre ADC and I was Sivir with Soraka supporting me. We won our lane so hard I couldn't believe it. Since I support so much I knew Soraka was good but I still think if Sivir weren't a solid ADC I wouldn't have done nearly as well. We got them to surrender at 20 and I was already 7/0/4 with 5 of that from my lane.

Between Q and W Sivir's laning harrass is really strong with really high range. I could easily kill Vayne from under their tower if they didn't back out completely and of course that meant they were perpetually behind.

I loved getting constant MP from raka so i could use my skills far more often, but I imagine a better player making use of Spellshield as a counter opener/mp refill+ a support with a knockup/root/stun to reliably land Q's with would be pretty dangerous and effective.

Edwardo

Has anyone sent 3 yesterday and tried again today? It keeps saying the person has received 3 already, but I know they haven't.

bjaelke

NA AND EU LCS CLASH IN BATTLE OF THE ATLANTIC TOURNAMENT
The Battle of the Atlantic will consist of five best-of-three matches. Each match will be a head-to-head between the North American and European team of equal rank, with the winner scoring points for their region. The region with the most points at the conclusion of the tournament will be declared victor of the first ever invitational and gives their region bragging rights going into the 2014 season.
BXxZbEt.png

The word "should" can mean so much...

I would say the plan is to have a Season 4 patch to play on, because to some degree I expect that this whole thing is meant to generate hype for the coming season of LCS play. Now, whether or not the preseason goes smoothly enough for there to be a stable tournament patch after a month of live play, well...

The worst case scenario is they'll have to use the last stable version, which in preseason play can be a rollback quite a ways compared to live. If I remember right, they only really had one "tournament ready" preseason build during the Season 2/3 transition.

Agkel

So, I was gone for more than 6 months, mostly playing GW2 and some 360 backlog. Came back a few days ago and started playing ARAM only. Yesterday I decided I might as well see how rank would go and if I could get to Silver...

OMW there, but damn those 7 LP gains are killing me! and yeah I know my cs sucks but atm I'm just playing super utility sej, wards wards wards pinks and smart ganks. Hopefully the pig takes me to Silver.

edit: The loss with lulu was because I had a super derpy team and quite honestly Im far from been able to carry with her much less affect the game like controlling map like I do in jungle.

garath

So, I was gone for more than 6 months, mostly playing GW2 and some 360 backlog. Came back a few days ago and started playing ARAM only. Yesterday I decided I might as well see how rank would go and if I could get to Silver...

OMW there, but damn those 7 LP gains are killing me! and yeah I know my cs sucks but atm I'm just playing super utility sej, wards wards wards pinks and smart ganks. Hopefully the pig takes me to Silver.

edit: The loss with lulu was because I had a super derpy team and quite honestly Im far from been able to carry with her much less affect the game like controlling map like I do in jungle.

Sejuani carries Silver like crazy. I spammed like 10 games of her to get through the last Silver I push. GJ. You're on your way.

Nev

Banned
True story time...

My luck vs. My friend's luck

He got: Gatekeeper Galio & Pulsefire Ezrael from Mystery Gift.

I got:
Sun Goddess Karma
Sakura Karma

Sakura kind of sucks, but Sun Goddess is her best.

Anyways they're meh skins compared to the other two of course, but he was incredibly lucky if true.

They should recolor the particles so I feel like using anything other than Traditional/Sun Goddess. I mean at least Sun Goddess should have different particles for being 975. Like golden or something. Pinkish particles for Sakura would've been cool too, but it's 520 so you can't really expect much. 975 though it should definitely have particles.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Got my teamwork badge lol

By not being a carry, you're one of the good ones

I forgot how fun whack-a-mole Nasus can be. Just sit top for 30 minutes afk farming then arrive at teamfights like a fucking messiah and smack shit with your 700 stacks.

Maxim726X

Someone gifted me Aether Wing Kayle.

Fuckin A.

Edit: How do you guys see the history of what gifts were sent/received? A friend of mine is saying that he can't find the gift I sent him...

Type2

so far i have gotten:
frozen terror nocturne
black belt udyr
lumberjack sion

Still happy about the nocturne lol.

In other news, one game to promo and I had to adc(least played role) go 5/1 in lane against vayne/zyra with corki/thresh. Our mid was afk all game so eve babysat bot lane. I ended up 11/7/4 by the late game because our jungler afk'd too and I had no peel. Its the worst feeling when you actually perform in a position you are not comfortable in and get a game like that. I was so giddy about how well my bot lane farm/kills were going.

Edit: just got edwardo woad king darius while he got me emerald taric.
GG, uninstall

drawkcaB

Nerfed Kassadin's ban rate has climbed to 90%. Maybe Riot can take another whack at nerfing his ult, make it stun all targets in the AoE, something like that. /s

Looking at the S4 item info on reignofgaming. Pretty hard to parse through the info right now, but some of this stuff is wild. 80AP 20% CDR on banner of command.

Edwardo

so far i have gotten:
frozen terror nocturne
black belt udyr
lumberjack sion

Still happy about the nocturne lol.

In other news, one game to promo and I had to adc(least played role) go 5/1 in lane against vayne/zyra with corki/thresh. Our mid was afk all game so eve babysat bot lane. I ended up 11/7/4 by the late game because our jungler afk'd too and I had no peel. Its the worst feeling when you actually perform in a position you are not comfortable in and get a game like that. I was so giddy about how well my bot lane farm/kills were going.

Edit: just got edwardo woad king darius while he got me emerald taric.
GG, uninstall

-____-

So far from mystery gifts I have:

Charred Maokai
Royal Shaco
Shamrock Malphite
Oktoberfest Gragas
Woad King Darius

EDIT: Just got Yellow Jacket Shen!

I bought Officer Vi and Haunted Zyra too. I might buy a ward skin, but i'm not sure which one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom