• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had like a million accounts on Bnet by 2010 because he got banned so often. By 2012 the mods had completely given up, and our private group kinda took over and ran the forums.
hey i didnt have like a million. i had a million.

im pretty sure one of the accounts became self aware.

bokn

Banned
Why isn't anybody using the orbital laser???

My dream is for one day to get a quick pentakill usinng the orbital laser.

bokn

Banned
a completely single target skillshot ultimate would be either really hard to design, or really hard to balance. Its just way too tuff

cHinzo

C'mon Rito

Just make her E magic damage again

I know you want to

I know that I want it. :d I miss playing Eve, like back in the days. She changed the whole laning phase of game when she got picked and people needed to play the laning differently, kinda like as if they're playing against a Shaco jungle. Those kind of games made it the game more fresh compared to the standard start u can expect of every game now. Bring AP Eve back!
I just wanna do damage again! T.T

zkylon

zkylewd
What about Leblanc's mimic chains? Does anyone actually use that?
what do you mean?

they're pretty useful sometimes but they're way more situation than double q or double w

or you mean like in the context of single target ult thingie. cos it's actually one of the few i remembered, but since it can also be targeted or aoe it's like an exception i guess

doesn't count, it's aoe

a completely single target skillshot ultimate would be either really hard to design, or really hard to balance. Its just way too tuff
agreed, but wanted to know if there was one

was just thinking about veigar and syndra, and how noot was whining about their burst being unavoidable or whatever, and how you said veigar lost a lot of lane power because his q is now a skillshot

so i was thinking ok what if veigar had targeted q but his new ultimate was a skillshot.

but yeah the problem in that case is how do you balance that, because turning a spell into a skillshot means you gotta compensate. usually the ways of compensating are damage, cooldown, cc, and aoe/splash/hitbox or whatever, as well as new effects

but both syndra and veigar ults can't possibly have any more damage, or cc, really. and having that kind of damage on a shorter cooldown is risky, as well as making it aoe

so like you should compensate on the rest of their kits but they're also both pretty solid (except a certain pointless syndra nerf) and could become pretty obnoxious if buffed there. tuning for veigar might be really bad right now but when they finally nail his numbers i don't know if they could be pushed much further without going broken

so in the end it would take more significant champion changes that i'm not sure are really needed. syndra in particular has a really enjoyable kit that i don't think anyone that plays her would appreciated getting changed, and i'm guessing veigar players will be happy when he's buffed back to normal

his q/ult really needed to change to at least not have two different versions of essentially the same spell, but i don't think point and click ultimates are necessarily a bad thing as they help balance for a lot of the unreliability on the rest of their kits

So far anyone knows the discount price on the new teemo skin?
i'm sure it's gonna be 975 on release, 1350 after

ass
fizz
varus

idk what else.
varus and fizz for sure count

i don't know who "ass" is

zkylon

zkylewd
no, infected champions attempt to infect other nearby champions.
'bounces' implies that it's part of the skillshot mechanic, it's not.
yeah, idea is that the spell is really punishing if you miss it, which is why varus' ult is a really good example

and probably a reason why he's not that great right now, lots of power in an easily missable spell

2 years and counting
you're the real challenger

Ashhong

Any idea if these URF skins are limited? I kind of want the Udyr, but would rather buy him later on. If the price will increase or if it will go away I'll buy it now...

zkylon

zkylewd
Riot sure hates Eve being bad for some reason. They putting a lot of work into her it seems
perma invisibility is super duper hard to balance and is something a lot of players hate

Any idea if these URF skins are limited? I kind of want the Udyr, but would rather buy him later on. If the price will increase or if it will go away I'll buy it now...
sounds like they're not, doesn't say anything here and amumu's price is increasing next week so i'm guessing that means he'll be available later?

not super clear

Ocho

I wouldn't classify Varus' ult as single target. Single target is an ult that only affects one person tops. But whatever. :)

Ashhong

perma invisibility is super duper hard to balance and is something a lot of players hate

sounds like they're not, doesn't say anything here and amumu's price is increasing next week so i'm guessing that means he'll be available later?

not super clear

welp, amumu skin bought..

jerd

Brand's last buff was in 2013. His last entry in a patch was a bug fix on his ult to make it actually work.

Brand is actually probably better off in the tanky meta with his %hp dmg besides, ya know, the fact that he is completely immobile and has limited ways to peel a tank off his dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom