• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

So I used this program lolgears, to check playrate and winrate because I was curious.
KfE2pKI.png

Blizzard

Banned
I think someone mentioned ignite being useless in URF mode, but it's up every 60 seconds and hurt a lot early game when I was laning against it. The big thing is teleporting back to lane, but when everyone else has teleport they can help you hold.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I may have accidentally sent two posters that were not League posters. I found a labeled one and it's actually super lewd. Would anyone hang this even?

0jA9c91.jpg
Ok, but really

Size: 27x40 in / 68.5x101.6cm
Free
Free shipping to US 50

Or everyone can pitch in to cover my shipping it to Zyklon LOL

Ferga

22 wins 8 loses with volibear.

Average KDA of 8.1 / 4.9 / 10.5

High kills, high deaths, very high assists

My volibear stats just define me as a player. Suicide for the team clean up while dealing a tonne of aoe damage and taking down 1 or 2 enemies with me.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ok, but really

Size: 27x40 in / 68.5x101.6cm
Free
Free shipping to US 50

Or everyone can pitch in to cover my shipping it to Zyklon LOL

Zkylewd deserves this lol.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
If cancer could be made into an electronic videogame, it would look like something like this

It's been a while since I had a game where I had to mute my entire team as opposed to just doing it for good measure. Also a while since a League match made me want to use the word "cancer" to describe it. Being Vayne with a Zed support was as fun as it sounds. Thats what I get for taking a piss after getting my pick.
Pfft

http://gfycat.com/KeyDarkIggypops

Second one is a 5 stack, but humorous. Aegis revives you, uses item slot. Cheese heals for 2500/1000. Both are deniable. FWIW League has been worse than Dota for me playerwise.

First time I played Doto 1 I picked either Kardel or Lightning Revenant, went top and only killed minions.

First time I played Leeg I picked Sion because he was free and he looked so strong. I rushed Tiamat becaust I thought AoE attacks would be super OP (back when Tiamat was a deadend item). Also bought Garen because I thought having no resources is super OP and that I only needed to buy CDR items.

---

Bought 100NZD worth of RP. This game is so free.

I think I've only bought 1 champ, Diana, back when she released.

I think I've probably spent less than £60 since first playing Leeg (late 2010). £1.20 a month is chump change and makes a mockery of the genuine 'pay 2 hurrrr claims'.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm wondering if it'd be cool for poacher's knife to have the following effect:
* extra gold (20g or whatever)
* upon clearing an entire smited enemy camp a small critter spawns that gives vision in a tiny radius (think burrowed reksai) and prevents the actual camp from spawning until it's killed. the monster doesn't deal damage but takes some hits to kill and gives no gold when killed (or maybe a tiny bit, i dunno)
* no more smite cooldown charge

so i'm thinking, it's a bit of extra gold cos you get to do the full camp, and you also get to put the other jungler further behind because their camps don't spawn like you had left one of the little wraiths and if they want to get access to it they have to waste time clearing a useless "camp". it also gives you information of when the camp is actually cleared (since you have vision of it) so you get to know when you can counterjungle again

dunno if it'd be what the item needs but sounds fun to me, at least more interesting than a movement speed buff and way more rewarding

might be kind of bad if you're winning and took over the enemy jungle i guess, but i suppose the small critter could be in a weak state a few seconds after spawning so you can kill it yourself if you want to "disable that camp deny" or whatever

maybe that's too complicated

Ferga

The amount of buffs given to Eve in the past week is really worrying me.

Eve wrecks tanks and does equally well against bruisers in the jungle. I would even argue Eve beats bruisers because of her ability to counter jungle with 0 skill.

If they decide to nerf cinderhulk, the only viable jungler will be Eve. I do not want that to happen.

How exactly does Eve wreck tanks?

zky,
I really like extra vision. I was thinking of something similar a few days ago as well, except the item itself now has mandrake ward charges. Gains charges per major monster smited on enemy side.

Ferga

Counter jungling mostly or early ganking so much that lanes get too behind for tanks to actually pull off kills in their own ganks.

zkylon

zkylewd
well cinderhulk is only getting minor nerfs and eve is only getting minor buffs so i wouldn't be too worried

kinda sucks how it's always the same tho

it's super cool to see all the jungler variety from the new shiny item but soon after that the same few always keep showing up and in the end it gets kind of boring again :I

How exactly does Eve wreck tanks?

zky,
I really like extra vision. I was thinking of something similar a few days ago as well, except the item itself now has mandrake ward charges. Gains charges per major monster smited on enemy side.
yea what i was saying wasn't all that different from mandrake, i just thought clearing the full camp while still being able to deny a camp spawn was an elegant way of giving some extra money for junglers. i feel like the major issue with poacher is that it's not really worth the risk it takes. it's not enough gold and the ms only helps for escaping, while the smite cooldown cut isn't so exciting either. getting mandrake charges sound useful but imo lacks a bit of excitement factor. like why would you go out of your way to invade teh enemy jungle to get a shittier ward? that's why i'm thinking about something that not only gives you a bit more gold (full camps) but also sets the enemy jungler back some more (extra time to clear the annoying critter vs instakilling small wraiths). and on top of that you get a bit of vision and magic timers on the enemy jungle (it kinda sounds super op so you know, maybe not have all these effects). i feel like mandrake charges alone wouldn't feel significant enough to make counterjungling an enticing game strategy and make the risk worth taking

also i dunno sounds really fun for me the idea of like planting a whole bunch of useless monster camps in the enemy jungle and really making the other jungler miserable that way hah

also like new creatures are fun

Counter jungling mostly or early ganking so much that lanes get too behind for tanks to actually pull off kills in their own ganks.
Both her early clearing and early ganking are terribad right now and I don't see that changing much the way Riot is trying to buff her. And what "amount of buffs", she got a small late game buff and a considerable nerf to her whole gameplan with the loss of her sticking passive.

Her weaknesses will continue the same even if she's good again, being counterganked since she straight up loses 2v2s. Plus they reaaaaaally need to add the radar ward to the game.

Also I think Cinderhulk is fine, the issue with the current meta is that Righteous Glory makes Cinderhulk fucking stupid. That passive is too much for a cost efficient item, tanks shouldn't have 2500+ HP plus the ability to be Yi for 3 seconds with a heavy-ass slow on a 60s CD 15 minutes into the game.

Ferga

You cant do much when a full life eve with red buff comes at a tank jungler who is half way through their buff. Not even flash is going to save you.

Doesn't matter if eve can't net kills. It's still pressure.

A kill =/= successful gank

And I think you guys are really underestimating the power of eve's counter jungling at the moment. The stupidity of smite stealing the first buff was minorly fixed with the smite range nerf but very little people know that Eve can still do it by getting W second. I have lost to many eves this season because of their superb counter jungling. I literally could not do anything but ward and watch my buffs get taken because she does them so insanely quickly once she gets a lead over you.

Eve's jungling is not the standard gromp->blue or krugs->red.

Eve's jungling route goes: Blue/Red start into a gank or kill the enemy jungler at their first buff.

It's all about control. It's never about farming your own jungle. You farm the enemy jungle.

Counter jungling this season is the dumbest shit I have ever seen in all the seasons. It's not even manageable once you get 1 buff stolen. All you have to do is smite enemy wraiths and buy a pink. This alone gives you control of half of the enemy jungle. Junglers actually need laners to come and kill pinks with them or they just completely get read by the enemy jungler.

After I found out how utterly stupid counter jungling is, I started to adapt to it.

It's not a miracle I have good stats on voli. He excels at counter jungling and surviving 1v2 duels while stealing buffs or coming out with a kill.

Eve does the same but she might even net some kills now with a whopping +10 damage for every hate spike she throws out now. 10 damage is a pretty significant buff imo.

zkylon

zkylewd
wasn't thinking about eve with my poachers thing

was thinking more of nunu or shyvanna

and just overall making the item more interesting no matter the consequences >:3

i have no opinion on eve, i don't really play jungle :p

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
When's the Rex Volibear guide coming out?

Bacon

Voli is ez mode. Even last season I went like 18-3 with him or some dumb shit like that. He's only gotten better with cinder and r.g.

First time I played Dota I got a player card, now I will never forgive doto for permanently adding this fucking thing

ixmike88eoux7.png

to my Steam inventory

Negaduck

First time I played dota 1 I played as venomancer because he was a hydralisk and my friends farmed me.because I had zero idea what to do.

Now he is one of my favorite support/split push heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom