• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

For Talon...Mobi boots, Hydra, Youmuu's, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, and Guardian Angel are pretty much what you need in 99% of games. There's very little reason to vary much from that formula, save for maybe a Black Cleaver, but no.

GaliOP

oxlznq7.png

Jeff-DSA

Guys, my wife won April Fool's Day. She drew on our kids' faces with washable marker. They got up this morning, totally unaware. Unfortunately I had to go to work before the younger woke up, so I didn't see their reactions when they saw each other and found out. This is related to League of Legends because I tried to log in last night for about an hour and couldn't. So you see the connection.

Edwardo

Guys, my wife won April Fool's Day. She drew on our kids' faces with washable marker. They got up this morning, totally unaware. Unfortunately I had to go to work before the younger woke up, so I didn't see their reactions when they saw each other and found out. This is related to League of Legends because I tried to log in last night for about an hour and couldn't. So you see the connection.

Haha that's great. You have some cute kids dude.

drawkcaB

I don't do this to my kids because the temptation to mentally transport myself to my college days and draw penises would be too great to resist.

Fracas

#fuckonami
God I want to leave work and go play urf so bad

Did a custom this morning and Rumble seems like a lot of fun. Constant flamethrower/shield

Was anyone else unable to play last night? Couldn't even open the launcher.

From what I remember the last time URF happened:
-support characters are really strong. Soraka, Sona, Alistar, etc.
-mobility champs are strong. Kassadin, Riven, etc.
-don't play ADC's. Ez is viable though.
-mana-gated and poke champs are strong. Nid, Poppy, etc.
-untargetable skills are broken. Yi's Q, Fizz's E

Hecarim was ridiculous. You mash Q all day.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Take a half-day. No one will notice.

My boss is out sick today, I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it

Also convinced my boss is secretly a huge gamer. He was out the same days GTA V, Evolve and Advance Warfare launched too, haha

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Was anyone else unable to play last night? Couldn't even open the launcher.

From what I remember the last time URF happened:
-support characters are really strong. Soraka, Sona, Alistar, etc.
-mobility champs are strong. Kassadin, Riven, etc.
-don't play ADC's. Ez is viable though.
-mana-gated and poke champs are strong. Nid, Poppy, etc.
-untargetable skills are broken. Yi's Q, Fizz's E

Hecarim was ridiculous. You mash Q all day.
The only people I remember to be OP was Swain with the constant ult and jax with the Q barrage.

Edwardo

My boss is out sick today, I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it

Also convinced my boss is secretly a huge gamer. He was out the same days GTA V, Evolve and Advance Warfare launched too, haha

Lol, yea a former boss of mine would take random Tuesdays off. To find out why, we'd always check to see what new games were released that day.

Sofo

I played a game with Leona on URF and that was so much fun! Keeping people locked for countless times was hilarious.

zkylon

zkylewd
hots added giant head mode

i wish i could play with lux's giant head

I played a game with Leona on URF and that was so much fun! Keeping people locked for countless times was hilarious.
oh leona actually sounds hilarious

im gonna play leona next time

Sofo

hots added giant head mode

i wish i could play with lux's giant head

oh leona actually sounds hilarious

im gonna play leona next time

It was hilarious! But just play it in premade, because you kinda need someone else to do the damage. For funsies I built Iceborn and Sunfire (not like I would be caught building those in a normal!) and it was fun <:

Siyou

So lately I've been going crit marks + 1 quint on Sivir (adds up to 10%), been going cdr per level instead of MR and 1 quint (gets up to 20% + 5% from offense mastery). Late game I'll get 100% crit dealing 1400 per attack, 40% cdr (with boots of lucidity) and my W will be on a 3 second cooldown, making me quite the bursty champ, as well as a great initiating support for my team with my ult on a 46 second cd. I don't care it's not meta, but this build is so freaking fun...

Newt

So lately I've been going crit marks + 1 quint on Sivir (adds up to 10%), been going cdr per level instead of MR and 1 quint (gets up to 20% + 5% from offense mastery). Late game I'll get 100% crit dealing 1400 per attack, 40% cdr (with boots of lucidity) and my W will be on a 3 second cooldown, making me quite the bursty champ, as well as a great initiating support for my team with my ult on a 46 second cd. I don't care it's not meta, but this build is so freaking fun...
Bad.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
reminder that these are the kind of people i have to lane with.

Needs more Essence Reaver.

zkylon

zkylewd
Could it reach the level of your threads though?
i like that u circled that one like the others were any better

How much info do you really need in a guide, lol.

wait "It also provides a nice attack speed boost when W is active, so use this spell during every big fight."

does that mean that the w attack speed buff is only active when ult is active

nvm it was your lame guide just being confoosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom