• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I used to play literally only mid, now I feel really comfortable there or in the jungle/ADC.

I'm decent enough with Nasus if I'm forced top (that lane is so boring my god), and my support game is just average.

Bacon

I would have said jungle is my main role last season but I've been having a lot of trouble with it this season. Now It's Top/Supp/ADC all day for me. Don't think I've played mid this whole season.

Negaduck

I would say top/jungle are my main roles. Playing a ton to jungle but I can play any role. Not q bug fan of ADC but I can play whatever decently well.

Newt

Time for new NA GAF teams (since the old team GAF9 is basically dead). I made two teams: GAF Team A and GAF Team B.

The first team is kinda the more competitive team, and I know there's already a bunch of people interested. If you want to join the first team, it would be preferred if you're at least Plat in solo q but rank doesn't really matter if you're comfortable at that level of play.

The second team is going to be a bit less competitive, and is a good team to join if you're new to ranked teams or just interested in playing with a team or GAF in general. This team is has no real requirements to join.

If you want to join either team just post your role, the team you want to join and your summoner name. Also, posting rank would be appreciated too.

eg Team A, ADC, Lord Newt, Diamond IV

If the teams get enough members we can then decide on times that we'll be playing.

TomShoe

Banned
Top lane is normally my best role, I normally play high mobility champs that don't get punished so hard for bad positioning.

I'm OK at ADC as well. Can't sign up for the team though, no telling how often I'll be able to play.

Fracas

#fuckonami
If I can get ez rewards I'm in

IGN is Monsterfracas, I'll fill if need be. Bronze II atm (Silver III elo, haven't really played much ranked this season)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Time for new NA GAF teams (since the old team GAF9 is basically dead). I made two teams: GAF Team A and GAF Team B.

The first team is kinda the more competitive team, and I know there's already a bunch of people interested. If you want to join the first team, it would be preferred if you're at least Plat in solo q but rank doesn't really matter if you're comfortable at that level of play.

The second team is going to be a bit less competitive, and is a good team to join if you're new to ranked teams or just interested in playing with a team or GAF in general. This team is has no real requirements to join.

If you want to join either team just post your role, the team you want to join and your summoner name. Also, posting rank would be appreciated too.

If the teams get enough members we can then decide on times that we'll be playing.

Time to resurrect that 100% winrate God Heimer top.

Kappa

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Hey Newt,

I'm not on the same skill level as you but I would like to be with a team that practices regularly on a set schedule so I can get better in a specific role and with team groove. Because of that I'd like to be in Team A but if you don't want me to that's fine as well. It's your call.

Mid/Support, Kayos90, Silver 4 at the moment...

Tizoc

How does Mobility Boots even buff Hecarim's passive? When attacking you would lose a decent chunk of bonus attack damage, at best your INITIAL attack would do big damage, but that would require Heca not being damaged before he attacks.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
How does Mobility Boots even buff Hecarim's passive? When attacking you would lose a decent chunk of bonus attack damage, at best your INITIAL attack would do big damage, but that would require Heca not being damaged before he attacks.

It's all about that super speed engage son.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

Team A, support, ı Panda ı, platinum V
Team B, fill, Selfish Genie, whatever my rank happens to be at the time

garath

Is it just me or is Kalista really really strong?

I see her banned a lot in high elos and the few times I've had to play against her in my lowly elo she's dominated.

Don't see her much but when I do, ow.

Bacon

I see her banned a lot in high elos and the few times I've had to play against her in my lowly elo she's dominated.

Yeah she's really strong in the right hands for sure

Ambition

Team B | User: Smile Lazarus | ADC-Top-Support.| Bronze I
(Haven't played ranked since provisionals)

I'm pretty new (started around mid November) So i'd really like to get some competitive experience. I'm currently an ADC main but i'm also a pretty decent Support and Top Laner.

She's the best ADC in the game right now

Graves caught up a bit with her last nerf but still

watch anime bard do absolutely nothing as innocent villagers gets murdered by noxian soldiers before his eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX8iSobsKTY&feature=youtu.be

ssOQeg6.png

team a

fuck you

plat 4.

Nekofrog

Banned
just browsing the latest lyte smite thread and look who popped up:

[–]DeadNames 1 point 1 day ago
Riot Lyte said:
]Unfortunately, I've been giving talks at GDC, Harvard and MIT
DeadNames said:
God what a douche.

Because explaining why you've been away and unable to respond is so douchey. Would it have been better if he had just said "been scratchin' mah balls, sorry guys".

zkylon

zkylewd
omg this is amazing: http://esportsexpress.com/2015/03/riot-founds-league-of-legends-high-school/

Riot Games has developed an alternate, accelerated education program aimed at helping aspiring professional players like Liquid’s KEITHMCBRIEF graduate faster to ensure they can pursue a full schedule of official matches, training, and browsing Reddit.

“We try to keep everything relevant and fun for students,” stated school Guidance Counselor Jeffrey “Lyte” Lin. “For example, our math teachers will ask questions like ‘If you miss two CS per wave, and your opponent is getting golems, how quickly should you blame your jungler?’”

“Why are our lunch ladies so slow and why do they only speak German?” asked one hungry student as he waited in queue. An administrator later clarified that the school’s budget could only afford European servers.

Team B, Jungle, Breakfast Menu, Silver 3

Team B, Support, LoneProdigy, Bronze II (Silver last season)

I haven't seen many Kalista's in Bronze. I remember laning with one as Blitz and she was pretty good despite not rushing Hurricane.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Team B, Sup, NCR Redslayer, Bronze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom