• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negaduck

No clue why, just for some reason I've never been able to play her.

I can play Cass and other complex champs no problem but always had bad games with Annie.

zkylon

zkylewd
I hate Yasuo so much. I don't get how to beat him at all. Any tips for mid lane?

just take it easy, play passive and let yourself get pushed, he's not too great at harassing u when you don't have a minion line for him to dash all over to. he can windwall you from cs'ing under turret which is pretty annoying and will make u miss cs, but the big thing you want to avoid is him charging up dashes, dashing at you, getting a few qs and autos and dashing away.

so just keep your cool and farm, stay away from your own minions and let him overextend. buy seeker's armguard if u must, but you should be able to do ok without it

after laning most yasuos are bad enough that they become useless/throw artists

So are you guys comfortable with the HUD update yet? Anything you still have trouble adjusting to?
wouldn't say comfortable, but i don't have many issues with it

i feel like i have a few less information cos my brain can't learn all the new icons and i still mostly use tab to check on death timers, so not seeing much of an improvement, but at least it looks fancy and i can move around ppl in the scoreboard which is nice for cs numbers

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So are you guys comfortable with the HUD update yet? Anything you still have trouble adjusting to?
I still find myself wishing player names were displayed on the scoreboard (without mouseover). It makes tracking chat more difficult for me for whatever reason, because it's harder for me to recognize the players. I also don't feel that much closer to recognizing the icons in the character loadout. I don't have the UI up for immediate reference but the coloring on the creep score counter felt a little strange to me. Also haven't adjusted to the store. My attention feels really split when I'm looking up and to the right for upgrade paths and the gold value is down at the bottom. Maybe the store page just feels too big in general to me. I'm not sure.

I'm liking a few more things about it over time at least. Stuff like the experience bar placement are really nice.

Rayven

aka surume
wouldn't say comfortable, but i don't have many issues with it

i feel like i have a few less information cos my brain can't learn all the new icons and i still mostly use tab to check on death timers, so not seeing much of an improvement, but at least it looks fancy and i can move around ppl in the scoreboard which is nice for cs numbers

So you're not using the death timers above the minimap? Anything else other than icons? You're ok with the side-by-side scoreboard?

zkylon

zkylewd
So you're not using the death timers above the minimap? Anything else other than icons?
i think it's a cool addition but after three years it's taking a while getting used to it

i still find myself looking to the left to check who's ult is on cooldown for instance

You're ok with the side-by-side scoreboard?
yeah, i like it much better

i share the sentiment with soda tho, i miss player names cos my friends tend to play the same champions sometimes so i get them mixed up if i only see the champion name

like my friends always get super confused with other midlaners that aren't me haha

kenbo

I too wish the tab player display showed player names since I identify chat with the player and not the champion.

Also, I think the shop is a little big and wish I could move items around because that's the main time when I'm looking at my items in the first place

23qwerty

I love how hard late-mid game jinx goes

Pl5xlkP.gif

for the record i did most of the damage to those two at the beginning

Ambition

Yeah she's great although, for as hard as she scales I think her early game needs to get toned down. One kill is all it takes to get rolling

Leezard

oh. so how is he appropriately dealt with? I can probably count on my hands how many times I've seen him over the years. Then suddenly he rolls in 3 games I've been in over 2 days like wtf. tips pls

Essentially you have to have mercury threads so he can't guarantee a Black Matter hit off of his cage. Later in the game priority targets might need QSS.

He's really susceptible to ganks in the early game. Once he starts to oneshot people with his ult it has gotten too late unless you can swiftly assassinate him.

Essentially you have to have mercury threads so he can't guarantee a Black Matter hit off of his cage. Later in the game priority targets might need QSS.

He's really susceptible to ganks in the early game. Once he starts to oneshot people with his ult it has gotten too late unless you can swiftly assassinate him.

oh ok. you need a real assassin on the squad. an LB/Rengar type. Splat before they even know what happened. I assume Ahri, Lux, Vel, Brand and Azir match up with him well mid in particular?

I went from silver 3 to silver 5 playing this week. I had my bad games, but most of the time I find junglers that don't gank or people that go afk. I don't know what to do really.
I had a gold V nidalee that died against the wolves in the first minute and started feeding every lane.

Newt

I went from silver 3 to silver 5 playing this week. I had my bad games, but most of the time I find junglers that don't gank or people that go afk. I don't know what to do really.
I had a gold V nidalee that died against the wolves in the first minute and started feeding every lane.
If you're on NA message me and I can duo with you to "bypass" silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom