• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepykyo

Been playing fill lately. I can't even remember when the last time was that I played in the top lane. When did that become such a hot lane? Typically it's mid that everybody wants to play.

Since current top meta went from tanks to initiators with kill potential. Alternatively, maybe I wasn't the only player that got turned off by the new jungle. Seems like I see more support calls than jungle calls now in wood elo.

That's what I want more than anything. Ever since I started playing League near the end of season 3, there's been this cycle. Junglers continually get nerfed over and over again while the real problem is never addressed. Tank/AP junglers have been at a disadvantage forever. It's not Vi's or J4's fault. Those weaker champions need to be buffed, or the jungle needs to be changed.

Like, this time last season Vi was considered not too great (if I'm correct on when she got the initial nerf bat). Elise became meta. She got gutted. Kha'zix became meta, he got gutted. Then he became popular again (after others were nerfed) and was nerfed yet again. Now J4, who was just kind of there last year is now relevant because all the other champs around him got nerfed. Now he's getting looked at. Vi will more than likely be in the same situation. Meanwhile junglers like Voli, Amumu, etc have remained pretty much static on the tier lists.

Just do something to help those champs, other than continuing the cycle of nerfing meta junglers. It makes the role so damn boring.

Kind of sucks that I liked J4 and Vi last season when they weren't in the spotlight. And now that they are, I can't even stand the jungle.

What. No.

Pantheon, khazix and wukong.

After 3 games of hell, I get a support ezreal for my 4th game and no-one bothers to dodge.

Was it? I thought it was Lee Sin and Rengar (well not NA Rengar though). Then it was the occasional J4 off in the Chinese games.

Wukong was only an LCS presence in the first half of last season. His pick/ban rate dropped a lot after the nerf to SotEL's damage amp.

Negaduck

Not a fan of the kass update. Feel like they could have done so much more with his design and still keep the silhouette. Doesn't seem to be as good as Mao or Alistar or trust's imo.

Bard looks sick. I fuckinf love bards so I'll be buying him for sure

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I tried Khazix for the hell of it to see where hes at and this is what happen:
J5bVXj3.png

Although he has a terrible early clear, he sure has alot of early ganking potential and ramps up fast. I also experimented with triforce and I think it went well.

drawkcaB

Not a fan of the kass update. Feel like they could have done so much more with his design and still keep the silhouette. Doesn't seem to be as good as Mao or Alistar or trust's imo.

When I saw the rework I was honestly wondering what was different. It's pretty fucking ugly.

Rito Costy said:
jungle nerfs are zzzzzzzzz....

Prepare for Vi every game! Woo! Yeah!

zzzzzz

Hey man, can I PM you my Nautilus' so you can pass it on to your co-workers?

garath

So I tried Khazix for the hell of it to see where hes at and this is what happen:
J5bVXj3.png

Although he has a terrible early clear, he sure has alot of early ganking potential and ramps up fast. I also experimented with triforce and I think it went well.

I wouldn't do triforce. Try hydra into Last whisper then tanky.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
It's kinda funny how Irelia is slowly creeping back up in ban rates and yet she isn't (comically) nerfed every patch anymore. I don't think she's broken but her scaling late with that tenacity elixir is bonkers.

Achtius

J5bVXj3.png

I know a few people on the other team. lol

Man, Bard looks awesome. Love his design, love his kit. I've been looking for a new support so I don't have to play Janna all the time. Looks like I've found the one.

I'm kind of new to this whole deal, so how long between reveal and release is expected? I can't wait.

Edwardo

Man, Bard looks awesome. Love his design, love his kit. I've been looking for a new support so I don't have to play Janna all the time. Looks like I've found the one.

I'm kind of new to this whole deal, so how long between reveal and release is expected? I can't wait.

A couple weeks usually

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Still taking my super long break.

Just drop in to this thread to announce my biggest secret:

I like Ahri.

Blizzard

Banned
I just had my best ranked Malzahar game yet, going 18/5/14. :( Unfortunately it was a 58-minute game and I lost anyway.

We had a no-sightstone Lux support without hourglass which probably made it kind of difficult to get vision mid game since we were using a ton of pink wards instead (2 stealth champions on the enemy team). Still, a lot of my own mistakes were probably to blame and it hurts to come so close to winning only to not be able to push.

On the plus side I guess it brings my Malzahar KDA up a little bit. It's now positive.

6cd7592d59.jpg

This was one frustrating game.

Annie took teleport and smite and was essentially attached to Volibear at the hip. There were a lot o two man ganks in the beginning. It seemed really difficult to come back because they roamed so often. I'd try to ward, but they would sit in a bush and just wait for someone.

Luckily it ended in our favor.

Sofo

I feel Bard would be friends with Lulu, and instead of Elderwood that skin could be named Wicked Bard or something.

Still, I really love the base skin of him and I am really tempted of buying him day 1 o.o I feel that tunnel will be great for baiting the enemy into following you to a trap (and timing it right, maybe having the tunnel close off at the right time to leave him stranded).

drawkcaB

Jesus Christ Riot another champion who doesn't actually have a voice?! It isn't clever. It's fucking lazy. You aren't fucking Nintendo, you don't that free pass.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jesus Christ Riot another champion who doesn't actually have a voice?! It isn't clever. It's fucking lazy. You aren't fucking Nintendo, you don't that free pass.

Ok.

I don't really enjoy the pressure of playing adc and I've only done it like a half dozen times. But when I do, I somehow always manage to get fed.

Went 18/5/12 with Quinn just then and I was playing pretty poorly. Maybe this is just the role I was meant for. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
i actually really like the no voice thing on him

makes him look mysterious and unnatural

on reksai it was just weird cos cho and kog and et can talk

Guys imagine an item that made your next four auto attacks deal 25% max health as true damage

In most cases those four auto attacks wouldn't be enough to kill, right? Because of health regen?

Leezard

Guys imagine an item that made your next four auto attacks deal 25% max health as true damage

In most cases those four auto attacks wouldn't be enough to kill, right? Because of health regen?
If you dealt no other damage other than the true damage, sure, the opponent would survive with 2-10 hp or so depending on the regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom