• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I lose all the time. I'm so bad. I'm going to start recording matches and letting you guys rip my games apart. If I lose this next one, I think I'll drop to bronze.

zkylon

zkylewd
I lose all the time. I'm so bad. I'm going to start recording matches and letting you guys rip my games apart. If I lose this next one, I think I'll drop to bronze.
probably a good idea

u seemed to have good farm on that kat game and not that many deaths, so might be something like more strategic or more about power spikes or items or other fixable stuff

Guys imagine an item that made your next four auto attacks deal 25% max health as true damage

In most cases those four auto attacks wouldn't be enough to kill, right? Because of health regen?

lol what is this question

Tizoc

So wait what's up with the turret changes? How impactful are they?

...and Morde's notes don't seem like they changed him much outside of his W.

Also how un-viable is Jungle Bard? Dude looks like he jungle, collect Meeps leave health packs etc. but I can only ever see him ganking at lvl. 6 or something...

Finished my placements and ended up in Silver 4. Never played this much ranked before.

Undefeated with Nasus so far and have a 8/1 K/D Ratio

knock on wood that I can keep this up

zkylon

zkylewd
So wait what's up with the turret changes? How impactful are they?

...and Morde's notes don't seem like they changed him much outside of his W.

Also how un-viable is Jungle Bard? Dude looks like he jungle, collect Meeps leave health packs etc. but I can only ever see him ganking at lvl. 6 or something...

which turret changes?

also i think jungle bard might be pretty terrible as half of his kit doesn't scale with items and the ap ratios aren't too crazy

like i've been wrong about jungle stuff before but sounds to me like you don't want to give this guy gold

Guys imagine an item that made your next four auto attacks deal 25% max health as true damage

In most cases those four auto attacks wouldn't be enough to kill, right? Because of health regen?

You would still do your AD damage, right?

AD(+25% max health as true damage). If so it would be enough to kill.

If 0%AD(+25% max health as true damage), nope. (But maybe with Arcane Blade mastery you could still kill, if 6% of your AP is enough to counter the enemy's health regen)

right?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
which turret changes?

also i think jungle bard might be pretty terrible as half of his kit doesn't scale with items and the ap ratios aren't too crazy

like i've been wrong about jungle stuff before but sounds to me like you don't want to give this guy gold

he could be a tank jungler, but his problem would be a lack of initiate in lane. although his ult would still be pretty good, especially around baron or drag where you can freeze 1-2 people and all jump on them.

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought this was pretty cool

zThkFgp8ghKh9SIv

bouncer renekton and nasus are nice ideas

and backless dress for syndra~~~

he could be a tank jungler, but his problem would be a lack of initiate in lane.
i dunno, i feel like he might be super bad in teamfights since his q cd doesn't scale with ranks (so really what does he do?) and i feel like he'll never have his passive up for attacking champions if he's farming the jungle (btw the passive gets pretty silly with like a 60% aoe slow). like he can do really crazy gank paths but he he doesn't have any tankiness and his cc is weird for ganking mid, so i dunno

i think he'll be built tank but since he barely scales with tank stats, he won't be much of a frontliner and will use his q mostly to help carries kite and his ult mostly to zone

but who knows, he's such a weird champion

oh man this bard ult has so much troll potential ...
i dunno, i very rarely see people intentionally troll through champion kits light that

like walling up teammates with anivia or intentionally grabbing fed people with blitz or saving ppl with gragas barrel

i love the possibility of it tho, double edged spells are awesome

Blizzard

Banned
I randomly went on a 6+ ranked win streak. Was still getting 13 LP per win. Then I went loss/win/loss, and now I'm losing 24 instead of 13 LP. I think that first loss gave me 13. What an abrupt jump to greater losses after a win streak. Any idea why?

Also in my last game, a 17-death Teemo top, and a bot lane with 29 deaths combined (against a Graves + support AP Ezreal).

Jeff-DSA

I mean, if it's a 4v5, just do what I do. Leave the game.

I use it as practice. The frustrating thing is that they were terrible and we would have won that game if he had stayed. Even Nidalee was bad mechanically, she was just super fed.

gpu might be dying.

That's my concern, BSOD'd in WoW earlier, error to do with memory management. Framerate is generally terrible.

playing league on very low fixes this problem for now.

To further elaborate on my problems: I have constant freezing in games every few minutes, and Firefox/YouTube goes crazy with artifacts quite often. I just assumed that these were Windows 10 issues, but it's becoming pretty obvious that my GPU is dying.

Yasuo's wind wall is really annoying when I'm trying to E in as Lissandra. I suppose he needs it to not be completely useless in the matchup though.

Blizzard

Banned
I mean, if it's a 4v5, just do what I do. Leave the game.
it was a 4v5, nothing u can do
I just now won a 4v5 in bronze/silver, amusingly, after losing at least one inhibitor.

We got lucky with a glass cannon Master Yi who was almost instantly killing the other team late game. I still apparently got raged at / reported by an AD mid Fizz (threatening to AFK) being boosted by a smurfing Vel'koz support who claimed he trolled on that account, but I went 8/4/17 with a lot more CS than the enemy ADC so I was okay with the 4v5 victory.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jungle bard has the sustain but his clear speed brings new definition to 'atrocious' and his shrines do not bring enough power to the table at relevant game times.

infact his shrines take so much involvement to collect that i wonder how a support will ever get to 150. it took me 45 minutes to get 100 while jungling on an empty map. when do supports ever have the free time this guy necessitates?

Leezard

jungle bard has the sustain but his clear speed brings new definition to 'atrocious' and his shrines do not bring enough power to the table at relevant game times.

infact his shrines take so much involvement to collect that i wonder how a support will ever get to 150. it took me 45 minutes to get 100 while jungling on an empty map. when do supports ever have the free time this guy necessitates?
Does he really need 150 stacks or is that just the cap?

Nekofrog

Banned
my biggest issue with his stacking element is that there are too many goddamn micro bonuses to keep track of. "ok now i am a little stronger and can do this, ok now I can do this, o wait i can't do that yet?"

zkylon

zkylewd
Yasuo's wind wall is really annoying when I'm trying to E in as Lissandra. I suppose he needs it to not be completely useless in the matchup though.
he's useless anyways :p

yasuo needs a buff

my biggest issue with his stacking element is that there are too many goddamn micro bonuses to keep track of. "ok now i am a little stronger and can do this, ok now I can do this, o wait i can't do that yet?"
yeah, you need like a spreadsheet to keep track of those things

Tizoc

which turret changes?

From surrender@20
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/02/224-pbe-update.html

Turrets
Middle Lane Inner Turret no longer has the Vanguard shield. Top and Bottom lane's Inner turret still have it.
Inhibitor Turret now grant 50 gold (from 175 gold) and 0 XP (from 100 XP) on death.
Nexus Turret now grant 50 gold (from 150 gold) and 0 XP (from 120 XP) on death.

Blizzard

Banned
As with Kassadin, Yasuo is a champion I would prefer stays useless. That's not a perfect solution, but I feel it may be better than the alternative. :p

zkylon

zkylewd
midlane turret change is not gonna do anything aside from some rare cassi dot kill, and the inhib change nerfs snowballing. not game changing but it's a little help for losing teams

As with Kassadin, Yasuo is a champion I would prefer stays useless. That's not a perfect solution, but I feel it may be better than the alternative. :p

i dunno, yasuo feels like a champion that could be balanced if rito really tried

Bricky

Holy shit, they finally reworked Zilean?

Oh baby, time to get back to playing one of my personal favorite champs.

Edwardo

What's the range like on Bard's magical journey? It looks like it covers a decent amount of distance in that ability preview clip.

And I'd be totally down with a lil buff for Yasuo.

Sande

I think Yasuo's ult makes him pretty much impossible to balance. He's already stupidly strong with Malphite & co. How could he be buffed to still keep his synergy combos in check (which already kind of aren't imo)?

I think Yasuo's ult makes him pretty much impossible to balance. He's already stupidly strong with Malphite & co. How could he be buffed to still keep his synergy combos in check (which already kind of aren't imo)?

They could potentially make it so knockups are reliant on others and his Q doesn't knock-up (or apply to his ult).

I dunno, his mobility, built in critometer and an ult that knock-up and crits is ridiculous whichever way you cut it. That's before we get to that toxic as fuck wall.

garath

They could potentially make it so knockups are reliant on others and his Q doesn't knock-up (or apply to his ult).

I dunno, his mobility, built in critometer and an ult that knock-up and crits is ridiculous whichever way you cut it. That's before we get to that toxic as fuck wall.

Deadnames? is that you?

How's Nunu atm? Is he good in any particular role?

If you can confidently play him he's still a strong jungler and you can unexpectedly cheese botlane I've found with him.

Always build full tank, though. Your main aim is to get a successful ult off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom