• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Trick2g has a ton of videos with voli. A lot aren't current but the main tactics remain the same as they ever were, except now with cinderhulk instead of SotAG. On ganks make sure you don't use your q until the laner makes his first move, just walk into lane and don't panic and try to make a play too quickly or they will be able to escape. Wait for a flash/escape, flash on top of them, e then q, stay in front of them and then w when they get low.

Yeah, pretty similar to Amumu and his Q. Wait for them to commit to a path or for them to give you an indication of how they're going to play it out. Strong Udyr players are pretty good at predicting escape paths, I've noticed. That, along with Righteous Glory, should put you in the best position.

Edwardo

EU LCS - Week 9 - Day 2

t1427475600z1.png

Copenhagen Wolves vs Giants Gaming
Elements vs Fnatic
SK Gaming vs Gambit Gaming
Meet Your Makers vs Roccat
Unicorns of Love vs H2K

Please use the LCS Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are there any sites that save replays automatically? I got a crazy quadra with Kat and I'd really like to save it (I don't have lolrecorder or anything like that).

Fracas

#fuckonami
Well damn, I was seriously proud of it. Oh well

I installed Baron replays but I don't think it's gonna happen again lol

zkylon

zkylewd
why not just use op.gg
op.gg almost never works for me or takes two or three attempts

also lsi supposedly works across patches (tho it has to download like 10 gigs worth of an old patch's files) and you can name games and filter them out by lane/champion, etc.

Sofo

It never fails, as soon as I delay my Statikk for a Quicksilver Sash, Warwick stops ulting me ._. Then I didn't have damage and of course, he could use his ult on our Zed, which was basically our only source of damage!

Sometimes I really hate being ADC.

Also I've died so many times on "clutch" W's that would have saved me if somehow I wasn't killed mid air... (Trist)

zkylon

zkylewd
pbe fun

Bard
Attack range increased to 550 from 500
Base damage increased to 52 from 46
Damager per level growth increased to 3.5 from 3
Base armor increased to 25 from 21
Cosmic Binding (Q) damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 80/120/160/200/240
Cosmic Binding (Q) AP ratio increased to .65 from .5
Magical Journey (E) mana cost reduced to 0 at all ranks from 30

Darius
Noxian Guillotine (R) now refunds 20/50/100 mana if Noxian Guillotine kills target
Noxian Guillotine (R) - New Effect: At rank 3, Noxian Guillotine's cooldown resets entirely on kill.

Garen
Demacian Justice ( R) cooldown lowered to 120/100/80 from 160/120/80

Hecarim
Base Mana Regen per second down to 1.3 from 1.5
Base HP Regen per second down to 1.4 from 1.85

vayne skin looking like a real champion

vaynecompare.jpg

also cool new loading screen background for sr

Tizoc

oH MAN that cooldown on Garen's ult is fantastic. That thing had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cooldown at early levels lol.

Blizzard

Banned
The guy I was teaching volibear jungle to is on trick and sirchez's stream atm tearing shit up.

I'm so proud.
I've never tried Righteous Glory on Volibear but maybe I should. Where would it go in a build? After cinderhulk and randuin's?

I was having some great games with Volibear jungle when I tried it recently, like most kills, most damage, most gold, few deaths, etc. But then I started failing with him too. :( I feel like I have a hard time saving games if everyone gets behind, and/or if I fail a gank and a lane gets ahead.

oH MAN that cooldown on Garen's ult is fantastic. That thing had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cooldown at early levels lol.
Didn't Garen ult USED to have a low range at level 1, and then it was specifically nerfed so laning opponents would have an easier time? I'm okay with it going back down though.

Bacon

I've never tried Righteous Glory on Volibear but maybe I should. Where would it go in a build? After cinderhulk and randuin's?

I was having some great games with Volibear jungle when I tried it recently, like most kills, most damage, most gold, few deaths, etc. But then I started failing with him too. :( I feel like I have a hard time saving games if everyone gets behind, and/or if I fail a gank and a lane gets ahead.

I might even build it right after cinderhulk to help with ganks.

Finally some loading screen art. Was tired of the beta-like black background

Also with those buffs the only thing stopping Bard from being a top laner is wave clear.

Also Righteous Glory is built like almost always as a second item. That thing is gewddddd and on top of Cinderhulk it just makes you fucking massive

Fracas

#fuckonami
That swain build bah god

I could see maybe going grail against an ap-heavy team but even then roa is 100% core every single game

edit: and 95 cs 26 minutes in oh lawd

Edwardo

This sucks. I'm stuck in the same place as last season. Bouncing back and forth between Silver 1 and 2. The only difference is that this season it only took me a couple weeks to get there instead of the months and months that it did the last two seasons. I dunno what it is.

Bacon

If I made it to low diamond I would just fuck around and have a good time at that point. Unless you're rdiculously good and can get to challenger what's the point, you basically beat the game

Newt

If I made it to low diamond I would just fuck around and have a good time at that point. Unless you're rdiculously good and can get to challenger what's the point
What's the point of playing past Gold in general? I play it for fun. Teams are actually balanced in ranked, and people generally try harder in ranked than in normal games.

Bacon

What's the point of playing past Gold in general? I play it for fun. Teams are actually balanced in ranked, and people generally try harder in ranked than in normal games.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to say. If I got to that point I'd probably just play weird shit and not really care if it's not viable.

I probably wouldn't actually but it's easier to say that when I have no chance of ever getting to diamond

Ashhong

It never fails, as soon as I delay my Statikk for a Quicksilver Sash, Warwick stops ulting me ._. Then I didn't have damage and of course, he could use his ult on our Zed, which was basically our only source of damage!

Sometimes I really hate being ADC.

Also I've died so many times on "clutch" W's that would have saved me if somehow I wasn't killed mid air... (Trist)

Sounds like a smart Warwick lol

Finally some loading screen art. Was tired of the beta-like black background

Also with those buffs the only thing stopping Bard from being a top laner is wave clear.

Also Righteous Glory is built like almost always as a second item. That thing is gewddddd and on top of Cinderhulk it just makes you fucking massive

Hm, I almost never build Glory until very late in the game. I usually go damage second if ahead or randuins/frozen heart. I shall have to try Glory after boots now (amumu).

So the update for April Fools skins didn't include Amumu, just showing him in the pictures. That's just part of the joke right? He's still being released though?

Ferga

You have a video or something to Voli jungle? Or a guide you recommend?

I've never followed guides. All instincts and just general game knowledge.

here's a simple guide: build Righteous Glory.

I don't ever build that. A lot more better options imo. Boot enchantments are good enough for me in terms of movement.

Didn't Garen ult USED to have a low range at level 1, and then it was specifically nerfed so laning opponents would have an easier time? I'm okay with it going back down though.

Voli, along with jarvan and udyr, have been the only champs that I can actually solo carry with. I can make up for 2 lost lanes by myself in mid game fights. You should never be failing and blaming your team. You're not doing enough if that happens.

If I made it to low diamond I would just fuck around and have a good time at that point. Unless you're rdiculously good and can get to challenger what's the point, you basically beat the game

Because 90% of the games you get in diamond 5 aren't fun. If you start playing solo queue, you don't go back to draft. I personally want to climb to diamond 2 or 1 and guarantee a decent game every time I play.

Ferga

Ergh

Diamond 2 player duos with his crappy plat 3 adc friend who can't attack move to save his life. First time on ashe too to make it worse.

Tanking for a nonexistent team is just not fun.

Lost 24lp for losing that game. So dumb.

Ashhong

Ergh

Diamond 2 player duos with his crappy plat 3 adc friend who can't attack move to save his life. First time on ashe too to make it worse.

Tanking for a nonexistent team is just not fun.

Lost 24lp for losing that game. So dumb.

How is it possible to be Plat 3 and never have played Ashe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom