• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

What does Gay Death even mean? That it's impossible to find guys after that age? Because then I think I might have been born undead :O

And yes, not being into dancing and drinking does not help at all.

Why does Gay Death even mean? That it's impossible to find guys after that age? Because then I think I might have been born undead :O

Yes that is what it means.

And yeah, not having any coordination will make dancing kind of unfun. And having almost everyone on my dad's side of the family be struggling alcoholics/drug addicts makes the whole drinking scene pretty undesirable. There needs to be an "I'm super boring" gay club. Hmm... boringgaysmeet.com?

Boring gay dating?

who wants some meat leave a comment on this webzone if you want some meat

CC27W4G.jpg

Dancing is fun because you kind of become 'one' with the music. God that sounds cheesy, but you like stop thinking and enter a kind of flow state. 'Flow states' are inherently enjoyable and there's really no trick to dancing so I would think that under the right circumstances practically everyone should be capable of enjoying it, but yeah you have to enjoy the music and feel a certain degree of confidence/competence to get there.

Alcoori

Oh please he'll be 19 in like 3 weeks. That body? That handstand? Don't give a fuuuuck.

Aren't you like 22? I've just turned 28, still feels creepy...

What does Gay Death even mean? That it's impossible to find guys after that age? Because then I think I might have been born undead :O

Amen

who wants some meat leave a comment on this webzone if you want some meat

CC27W4G.jpg

He can eat the product, I'll eat his penis.

MarkusRJR

I can't even flip an omelet without it rolling out of the pan.

I guess it's decided then, I must marry a sexy man who can cook me yummy food.

I think chicken is fairly simple to make. I need to get some recipes from my aunt. She can make the best chicken ever. Extremely tender. Not dry at all.
I think the most tender chicken I ever made was a chicken breast that I had coated in an egg and ranch mixture, rolled in panko breadcrumbs, and then baked in the oven with olive oil. I could have eaten that shit all day, damn. Serve that with some hand-cut fries baked in peanut oil and I'm in fat-ass heaven.

KiN0

I think the most tender chicken I ever made was a chicken breast that I had coated in an egg and ranch mixture, rolled in panko breadcrumbs, and then baked in the oven with olive oil. I could have eaten that shit all day, damn. Serve that with some hand-cut fries baked in peanut oil and I'm in fat-ass heaven.

Sounds tasty. Though I prefer dark meat. Plus it tends to be cheaper.

We had chicken coated in egg and rolled in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Maybe that's the secret.

It's not hard to paint a picture either, doesn't mean anyone can do it well.

But cooking is both an art AND a science. And anyone can do science. The art part is mostly if you want to get creative. But just following recipes can get you pretty far in life.

Sounds tasty. Though I prefer dark meat. Plus it tends to be cheaper.
I've had very little dark meat in my time, I'm afraid. :( I like me a good drumstick, too, but I tend to prefer boneless, or anything that doesn't remind me of the original animal I'm eating. :p

KiN0

I've had very little dark meat in my time, I'm afraid. :( I like me a good drumstick, too, but I tend to prefer boneless, or anything that doesn't remind me of the original animal I'm eating. :p

Aw that's a shame. I guess I'm lucky that the costco I go to sells these vacuumed packed bags of chicken thighs at a decent price.

Aw that's a shame. I guess I'm lucky that the costco I go to sells these vacuumed packed bags of chicken thighs at a decent price.
Argh, I miss Costco. ;__; No car + expired membership = sad me. What I tend to do is go to this grocery outlet store and buy frozen chicken boobs for fairly cheap, though.
Well, some guys do swallow but I don't think they ingest the whole thing.
Some of us have a voracious appetite.

I've had to start baking my chicken boobs after my George Foreman crapped out on me. They cook better that way but when I'm hungry I want to eat NOW so preheating an oven and waiting 30 minutes isn't fun.

KiN0

Argh, I miss Costco. ;__; No car + expired membership = sad me. What I tend to do is go to this grocery outlet store and buy frozen chicken boobs for fairly cheap, though.

That's probably more economical. I'm actually one of those people who shouldn't shop at Costco in all honesty. I don't think I've ever gone their without spending at least $200-$300 on food alone. And there are only 3 people in my family.

I've had to start baking my chicken boobs after my George Foreman crapped out on me. They cook better that way but when I'm hungry I want to eat NOW so preheating an oven and waiting 30 minutes isn't fun.

Cook the second you start feeling hungry? Or if you're like me you get hungry at pretty much the same time each day and can plan out meals.

Cook the second you start feeling hungry? Or if you're like me you get hungry at pretty much the same time each day and can plan out meals.

Yeah, I'm just not forward thinking like that. I would cook them all at the same time and put them in the fridge but theres nothing like steaming hot chicken breast with sweet baby rays bbq sauce. Mmm...

I had a friend who would cook 8 chicken breasts by broiling them on sunday. He would then package lunches for the entire week. I guess when you're committed to bodybuilding you gotta be like that. I wish I was that dedicated!

Are you telling me that deep frying everything in tubs of butter isn't healthy?

Only some? Not most or all?

What's sad is that she still has a show after all that's happened. When you run a cooking channel and one of your hosts has emergency surgery due to high cholesterol than maybe you should rethink letting her work of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom