• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The definition of bisexuality that many bisexuals use is the attraction to people of more than one sex. Some say it's to one's own sex and to other sexes, but I don't accept as a premise that it requires ANY twoness anywhere (which seems to be the reason behind that second definition). Many bisexuals, use a binary definition for bisexuality as a whole and that is frustrating.

But, you might protest, 'bi means two'! But word meanings change over time, and insisting on keeping a word defined a word by its etymological roots misses that.

Instead of changing the meaning, people can also change the word. For some, it's 'pansexual', and others use 'queer' in this way.

Sometimes, they deny bisexual's non-binary self-definitions and that's wrong. Also, as mentioned a bit higher by mantidor, pansexuals can sometimes de-binarise binary identified people ("I'm attracted to men and women and trans people!" rather than "men and women and non-binary people") and that is frustrating too.

Bisexual people are more attracted to one gender than the other, right?
Bisexuality is a big range and it includes non-equal attractions to different genders as well as equal ones. Comparison: You might have a hair-colour preference, or you might not. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I watched it because Danny Robert is in it (he was the gay guy from MTV's The Real World New Orleand and actually the main reason I was OK with being gay when I was a teen).

The show was very enjoyable and it's supposedly coming back for a second season but I'm not so sure anymore.

Danny Robert is the hottest guy on the show. I love his belly and OMG dat shower scene O__O

They've apparently already written season 2 and they're currently trying to get the funding. They were on Facebook a few days ago asking people which characters they'd like to see in season 2, so it seems like it might be a done deal at this point.

you know what is a very underrated sport by the gay community?, water polo. Swimming, diving, rugby are very popular but in my opinion water polo is just up there, if not higher.

YES!! Water polo is one of my favorite Olympic sports (since that's pretty much the only time I even watch sports). Those uniforms are so hot and I love the little ear hat things they wear.

Imagine waking up to this:

tumblr_m81raj8A8M1rccpyio1_500.gif

Immediately followed by this:

Can you have sex with it?

Why do you think they started "folding" pizza slices in half in the first place?

I was staying in bed this morning looking up the internets on my phone, then when I saw people here defining bisexuality, I leapt up to race to my laptop to respond. This could be marketed as a bi alarm clock.

ivysaur12

Banned
Apparently Tom Daley is dating Dustin Lance Black.

Hahahaahaahahaah what. Not only is DLB gross in general, but he's 39 and Tom Daley is 19.

sruckus

Idk how to feel about that age gap. Part of me knows like it shouldn't matter, but it just seems weird and like he's being taken advantage of...like taking advantage of the fact that Tom probably was discovering he was into men and being in the right place at the right time. Idk...as long as he's happy I guess. He could do SO much better though
like me

gerg

Apparently the rumours of the DLB and Tom Daley match-up come courtesy of the Sun. Despite the phone-hacking prowess of that organisation, I think we can chalk those rumours up to bullshit
for now

Edit: Oh, E! claim they have exclusive sources. Well, if he's happy with DLB, he's happy.

Is this someone at your house right now?

No, I wish it was.

This is allegedly someone who has been talking to me on Scruff, but I think I might have been duped in believing him. I'll get to the bottom of it soon, but at this point it's strongly looking like he's been lying and sending me fake pics... sigh, I'll never understand what people get out of doing that.

scarlet

No, I wish it was.

This is allegedly someone who has been talking to me on Scruff, but I think I might have been duped in believing him. I'll get to the bottom of it soon, but at this point it's strongly looking like he's been lying and sending me fake pics... sigh, I'll never understand what people get out of doing that.

Hmm

Crayons

Banned
No, I wish it was.

Based on the copyright symbol at the bottom right I'd say it's not him.

mantidor

Guyz, who wants to play?

http://i.imgur.com/qmE098U.jpg?1[IMG][/QUOTE]

oh boy, too bad he looks kind of short.

Well, who cares, as long as he isn't like 5" 3' or something :P

[quote="Naked Snake, post: 92302015"]No, I wish it was.

This is [b]allegedly[/b] someone who has been talking to me on Scruff, but I think I might have been duped in believing him. I'll get to the bottom of it soon, but at this point it's strongly looking like he's been lying and sending me fake pics... sigh, I'll never understand what people get out of doing that.[/QUOTE]

Of course is not him.

People do it because while it's not him he might arrange a meeting and many just settled with the actual real version once they meet because men are horny.

I'm not saying [I]all[/I], but it happens.

Based on the copyright symbol at the bottom right I'd say it's not him.

That's the least of my concerns, I have far more "damning clues" pointing in that direction (thank you based Google reverse image search). I'm looking forward to next time he's online when I'll confront him with it, will be fun to see whether he tries to "explain it" (probably with more lies), fesses up, or bails out.

oh boy, too bad he looks kind of short.

Well, who cares, as long as he isn't like 5" 3' or something :p

Height is never an important factor to me, in fact I prefer a guy to be on the short side rather than to be much taller than me. Perhaps because I'm only 5'8"

There's a limit though beyond which a guy does become too short for me. I met a guy last week who fit that bill.

Caladrius

First two only.

You are wise. Including Super Paper Mario is acceptable. But only because of the characters. Praising the barebones platforming is grounds for a barbecue

Sticker Star. I'm ready to fight Sticker Star haters, bring it on! :mad:

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND.

giphy.gif

It's great if you love Paper Mario for nothing but the jokes and art style.
That's just called Super Mario.

Not me. He's probably even playing FIFA or something like that :S I can't be friends with someone like that.

My dreams and hopes crushed.

*Googles Dustin Lance Black*

How is this even possible.

Luckily I'm in my 30's :D (not like anything would ever happen and he's still a tad on the young side for me but a man can dream...fantasize....rub one out).

I've only ever played the first Paper Mario.

Caladrius

Some people know better than bashing games because they're not RPGs ;D

Super Paper Mario managed to be faithful to the series' character despite the genre shift to a platformer.

The same praise can't be afforded to Sticker Star.

I've only ever played the first Paper Mario.

My Favorite game of all time. (That's partially because of Nostalgia, admittedly, but the game is great besides that, and that "storybook" feeling hasn't really been replicated in any of the sequels.) The Thousand Year Door is a worthy follow-up that is much darker and a fair bit tougher. If you can get past the genre shift SPM is pretty solid too.

RM8

Sticker Star has the best music in the series, plays more like a puzzle adventure game, is one of those rare games these days that doesn't hold your hand and looks amazing in 3D. My GOTY 2012 and still favorite 3DS game <3 It's fun and clever and charming. BTW it outsold the rest of the series in Japan, guess what route future PM games will follow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom