• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

brentech

This reminds me of one of the SpeedGaming games at MLG towards the end that lasted fucking forever and broke our spirits and made me want to go home.

eznark

Banned
orqfkj.gif

eznark

Banned
Some asshole redeemed by Destiny beta code on bungie.net already. (I guess I should've redeemed it back in October when I got it.....)

Ferny

Some asshole redeemed by Destiny beta code on bungie.net already. (I guess I should've redeemed it back in October when I got it.....)

Everyone gets 3 codes when they enter their code so I will give you one if someone else doesn't get you one on the 17th.

eznark

Banned
Everyone gets 3 codes when they enter their code so I will give you one if someone else doesn't get you one on the 17th.

No rush, I'll be up at the lake for the next week, don't get back til late Sunday. Will the beta still even be going?

BigAT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsgbmEFCYAANhsR.jpg:large[IMG]

Wish Spirit Breaker had remained unpicked in our game....[/QUOTE]

I'm still surprised that no teams have tried some sort of lineup revolving around Huskar. Something with Dazzle or Abaddon/Tree. Seems like there is a lot there to be potentially unleashed.

Top Bottom