• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Nightz

Yall trying to get cross country ASAP or are you turning into an adventure? lots of stuff to see along the way!
Kinda in between. Our stuff that we shipped arrives in MD on Friday, so we have to be there by then. But if there's anything along the way to see, we'll stop by.

brentech

i downloaded it and opened it. the text was so fucking small. i never got around to playing it though... on account of the small text!
Yea. The menu screens are all really shitty. Between small text and being really convoluted. I think they're kind of designed as Web pages which is the problem on console.

Game might actually be shit if it doesn't allow much more than what I've seen, but there is supposed to be bombers and stuff.
So far Ive basically just played in big team air fights, which has played well, but would get old if that's all they have.

eznark

Banned
I've only played a couple of missions but I really enjoyed it. You might want to put this in the NFL thread. Greg has put hundreds of hours into the game, it's all I ever see him playing on steam.

Splat

How is Dirt these days? Still more circuits instead of point to point like rallisport? Rallisport 2 made me mad at it :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bionic Rose will rise once more.

Now that the Bulls stole Pau away, the only off season worse than the Lakers for acquisitions has been the Rockettes.
don't worry. We'll trade you Lin when the corpse of Kirk Hinrich is forced into starting duty a month after the season starts.

Splat

2 solo ranked queues, 2 teams carried to victory. Never buying wards again.

Missed your message, sorry shakers

edit: aw yeah, doomling courier dropped

Smokey

Bionic Rose will rise once more.

Now that the Bulls stole Pau away, the only off season worse than the Lakers for acquisitions has been the Rockettes.

Rockets will still have a better record than the Bulls while being in the better conference .

Thibs is going to run down Pau by all star break, and Rose? lul

eznark

Banned
Hey Eznark. There's a thread about white privilege and "the white man's burden" in the OT that I think would be perfect for your input.

Read the OP and I don't get it. Its not a burden if you don't give a fuck!

Between that thread and the latest bombcast featuring the term "cismale" its clear I'm the new minority. I'll embrace it, getting government contracts gonna be so easy!

Mrbob

Those packages are weird. So this is how I reading it:

$199 PC/mobile
$239 console ( no mobile or pc? )

$329 for all console/pc/mobile

If there isn't a big benefit to console streaming I'll just get the 199 package.

brentech

$199 PC/mobile

If there isn't a big benefit to console streaming I'll just get the 199 package.

where's that at?

I'd just go with PC/mobile regardless. I can hook up PC straight to tv or cast the chromecast the tab possibly. Either way, if its dull, I can watch on laptop or PC and play a game on console. win win.

Rorschach

I don't want to play with DotA haters. 2 questions:

How do I get in the betar?
Is there going to be a TeamRanked Gaf clan?

[edit]Starts tomorrow? Fuck! I'm out tomorrow. And this weekend is TI weekend! Damnit, Bungie!

JABEE

I think you should be able to just joint the clan. You don't need to be approved. I'm not exactly sure how this all works.

We have 14 members but only 9 clanmates.

Nightz

Drove from Amarillo, Texas to Collinsville, Illinois today. Driving through Oklahoma was the worst. Nothing to see plus it was gloomy and raining the whole time.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

$199 PC/mobile

Does the 329 option allow two streams?

Reading the terms, doesn't look like it. Also weird that 360 isn't a supported device. 200 package seems best. Weird that red zone is only for the top package.

Top Bottom