• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia: The Old Country Announced | Gamescom 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member

Music to my goddamn ears breh!

Mafia: The Old Country. Coming 2025.► Wishlist MAFIA: THE OLD COUNTRY now: https://mafiagame.com/Uncover the origins of organized crime in Mafia: The Old Country, a gritty mob story set in the brutal underworld of 1900s Sicily.Fight to survive in this dangerous and unforgiving era, with action brought to life by the authentic realism and rich storytelling that the critically acclaimed Mafia series is known for.Join us for a closer look at Mafia: The Old Country in December 2024.​

Last edited:
mafia-mafia3.gif

Can't wait for this.

FeralEcho

Is it gonna be a true depiction of 1900 Sicily? Or "modern audiences we're not trying to offend anyone" type of a 1900 Sicily?

It's 2024 and the industry has gone batshit insane so excuse me if I don't get too excited...

Dazraell

I really hope this is like Mafia 1 and 2.
Mafia 3 started well, but devolved into a lame open world, repetitive piece of crap, in just 2 hours.
There were some rumors in the past that Mafia 4 would be set on Sicily, be a prequel and story would be about Don Salieri. The same rumor said the game would be closer to Mafia 1 Definitive Edition than a third game. So yeah, it feels quite possible that it might indeed be the case considering the rumor nailed the setting

DAHGAMING

Finaly a game Im looking forward to. The gameplay of Mafia 3 and main missions were good, just fuck all that filler shit off and keep it a semi open world like 1&2. Keep that woke shit away aswell, please no woman main character or character creator, lets have a proper wop with a proper story.

Kurotri

Looks like the old rumors from a few years ago were true then? We might actually get to play as Salieri and see him rise through the ranks.

Made by Hangar 13, probably gonna be another garbage like Mafia 3.
This.
Mafia 3 was utter trash and this being developed by the same team does not give me any hopes.
The teaser is also just a whole lot of nothing.
We got more in game content from the first GTA 6 trailer…

Top Bottom