• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

FluxWaveZ

We ran a danganronpa game last season, no spoilers were handed out. I believe Crab when he says it should be spoiler free, that's usually what people strive for.

Cool, that's good to hear. Just finished reading skipping through the Danganronpa thread, actually.

aE7FEba.png

Alright, well without further ado, I'd like to officially announce signups for Final Fantasy Mafia! Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 48 hours. Aiming to start next week, so you've got lots of time to decide if you want to play or not!

Note that this is a "cosplay" game so roles and powers will be named after characters and such. Knowledge of FF isn't required to play but it'd probably add to the experience!

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy

Alright, well without further ado, I'd like to officially announce signups for Final Fantasy Mafia! Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 48 hours. Aiming to start next week, so you've got lots of time to decide if you want to play or not!

Note that this is a "cosplay" game so roles and powers will be named after characters and such. Knowledge of FF isn't required to play but it'd probably add to the experience!

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
Am I allowed to be in 2 games at once?

Sophia

Sign me up, Scrafty! :3

Sorian

Banned
Alright, you got it!

Oh, and I should probably just give a heads-up that this game might get kinda crazy. I'd probably give it an 8 on the bastard scale.

Ah, I'm feeling at home again already. This will be lovely.

Good choice on your busty FF character by the way.

Ah, I'm feeling at home again already. This will be lovely.

Good choice on your busty FF character by the way.

Lulu's the best. I'm gonna loooooooove writing the flavour for this game.

Aw, sounds amazing, i love FF. Too bad i won't be able to play, but I'll watch!

Aw, that's too bad :'(

I'll get you set up with access to the spec thread ASAP! Anyone else who wants to spec, just shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up once all the admin work is done.

Do I remember you saying this was Final Fantasy 1-10 based? Or did I make that up in my head?

Yeah, my only experience with an FF game past 10 was like 20 minutes with 12 and hate-watching parts of the 13 trilogy so for the purposes of this game, only FF1-10 will be utilized.

Sorian

Banned
No joke, I was considering putting Lightning into the game as a Tanner/Jester but decided against it because those roles are really annoying outside of ONUW or really quick games.

Haha Lightning on par with the Tanner hate.

If I ever run a game, you all better have real worry that there is a tanner in the game.

Disappointing we will not see this Gentleman then.

Best choice for investigator

All results come back incorrect

Sophia

Is he from FF14? I really should play that sometime. A lot of my friends tell me it's a super great game but I'm not sure I'm financially stable enough to afford a monthly sub while paying for school and rent.

But of course! He is the good inspector, Hildibrand Manderville, Gentlman of LIGHT~!

Best choice for investigator

All results come back incorrect

Make him a miller with Nashu too and then we'd really have a role madness game going!

Sorian

Banned
Is he from FF14? I really should play that sometime. A lot of my friends tell me it's a super great game but I'm not sure I'm financially stable enough to afford a monthly sub while paying for school and rent.

By himself, that character is worth price of admission to FF14.

The story really is a must play even if you want to ignore the MMO bits. If you ever have a free month with a good chunk of time, I highly recommend knocking out the story and expac story then just un-sub and come back at a later time as more story is added.

roytheone

Alright, you got it!

Oh, and I should probably just give a heads-up that this game might get kinda crazy. I'd probably give it an 8 on the bastard scale.

Sounds great! But I really don't think I can handle playing two games at the same time. Maybe if the day/night phases are ligned up perfectly,but i think that is not even possible :(

I'm in.

Sounds great! But I really don't think I can handle playing two games at the same time. Maybe if the day/night phases are ligned up perfectly,but i think that is not even possible :(

C'mooooooon, you know you waaaaaaaaant toooooooooooo~

You wouldn't say no to Lulu, would you?

Gotcha! The singup list is looking something like this now:

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy
6. Pop-O-Matic
7. Darryl
8. Terrabyte20xx

Already more than a third of the way there, woo!

Darryl

Banned
I'll do FF

Use FF11 characters. It's not only the best ff game objectively but probably the best game of all time. Objectively

Sawneeks

Banned
My FF knowledge is limited only to 7 and parts of 13 so I'm going to sit out but I would love access to the spectator thread. Gonna put all my Salty Bet Points on Cloud.

Haha Lightning on par with the Tanner hate.

If I ever run a game, you all better have real worry that there is a tanner in the game.

One day Tanner will win, one day.

#BELIEVE

My FF knowledge is limited only to 7 and parts of 13 so I'm going to sit out but I would love access to the spectator thread. Gonna put all my Salty Bet Points on Cloud.

You don't need working knowledge of every FF game to play! The flavour is really just flavour, knowing the lore won't give anyone a tactical advantage.

bqGtChX.png

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONGST THIEVES

No Frills Mafia Game Sign-Up :D

This is a small mid-season mafia game where there are no power roles. Players will exit through lynches and night kills only.

Congratulations! You have managed to secure a great amount of money in your latest heist! You secured the loot and got on board the get-away train! It is now heading towards Victory Station...

However, there are those amongst you who are planning to thin out your numbers in order to grab the moneypot for themselves! They will attempt to kill you during Night Time (aka Tunnel Phases)... Will you survive their backstabbing deceptions? Will you end up trusting the wrong person? Will you turn out to be the one that win it all and arrive at Victory Station???

Players:
01. [m] RetroMG
02. [m] *Splinter
03. [m] Mazre
04. [m] cabot
05. [m] Royal_Flush
06. [m] Ty4on
07. [f] Sawneeks - Still playing
08. [m] Kawl_USC - Still playing
09. [m] FluxWaveZ - Still playing

Note: Each player stakes one billion internet dollars at the start of the game. With each death, your share grows~~~~

This game will start within a week's time and will operate on quickened pace of 72 hours Day Phase and 48 hours Night Phase. It can run with a minimum of 10 players. Players that are still playing in other games are prioritized to the bottom of the list.

-resists urge to sign up for FF mafia despite having just dropped out of Werewolf-

ughhhhhhhhhhh I really need to learn strategies for when I play

Sawneeks

Banned
You don't need working knowledge of every FF game to play! The flavour is really just flavour, knowing the lore won't give anyone a tactical advantage.

I know, but I feel like I should leave it open for folks who would appreciate the theme much more than I could. :3

That and between woofwoof and yeeny's game I don't think I could properly play a 3rd game!

Note: Each player stakes one billion internet dollars at the start of the game. With each death, your share grows~~~~

When I win can I be paid in monopoly money?

I know, but I feel like I should leave it open for folks who would appreciate the theme much more than I could. :3

That and between woofwoof and yeeny's game I don't think I could properly play a 3rd game!

When I win can I be paid in monopoly money?

i will MS Paint u~

billions of internet dollah~

BILLIONZ

gryvan

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy

I'd play but I'm already RPing in such a game

Ty4on

This is a small mid-season mafia game where there are no power roles. Players will exit through lynches and night kills only.

Sign me up. I'd like to see how hard I fail with only reads to guide me.

When I was thinking about a Genius game I really wanted the garnets to mean something, but it was really hard to come up with how. It would be cool though if one managed to put through a game where town could betray each other and gain individual advantages.

Burbeting

Banned
Sign me up. I'd like to see how hard I fail with only reads to guide me.

When I was thinking about a Genius game I really wanted the garnets to mean something, but it was really hard to come up with how. It would be cool though if one managed to put through a game where town could betray each other and gain individual advantages.

There is the money Mafia.

Every morning everyone gains 1000 dollars.

You vote by putting your money on people, aka you can vote multiple people.

Day ends when someome has been voted worth 10 000 dollars.

Top Bottom