• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sign me up. I'd like to see how hard I fail with only reads to guide me.

When I was thinking about a Genius game I really wanted the garnets to mean something, but it was really hard to come up with how. It would be cool though if one managed to put through a game where town could betray each other and gain individual advantages.

thankie for signing up :D

hope u billion $$$$
dont trust anyone

trust everyone

FluxWaveZ

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONGST THIEVES

No Frills Mafia Game Sign-Up :D

This is a small mid-season mafia game where there are no power roles. Players will exit through lynches and night kills only.

Sure, I'm up for this. I actually find it difficult to wrap my head around how a mafia game without PRs would work out, but it sounds like a way to improve my fundamentals.

Ty4on

There is the money Mafia.

Every morning everyone gains 1000 dollars.

You vote by putting your money on people, aka you can vote multiple people.

Day ends when someome has been voted worth 10 000 dollars.
Huh, interesting. Are "votes" secret?

The concept I was thinking of were games with rewards.

Kevyt

C'mooooooon, you know you waaaaaaaaant toooooooooooo~

You wouldn't say no to Lulu, would you?

Gotcha! The singup list is looking something like this now:

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy
6. Pop-O-Matic
7. Darryl
8. Terrabyte20xx

Already more than a third of the way there, woo!

Sign me up!!

tumblr_mqdqttu8v31s763p8o3_400.gif

RetroMG

Just for the record, I'm awful at Mafia with power roles, I'm probably going to suck even more without. But at least it will be fun. :)

Reposting the signup list for the new page! More than halfway there now!

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy
6. Pop-O-Matic
7. Darryl
8. Terrabyte20xx
9. Seath
10. TL21xx
11. StarSketch
12. Hyperactivity

Fuck, put me in Final Fantasy.

Promise to my fellow werewolf buddies- if this game and other stuff make it such that I'm splitting my attention too much, I'll ask for a replacement

Sawneeks

Banned
Is it possible to get whywoof mafia in audiobook format? This is taking a lot longer to catch up on than I thought.

i will MS Paint u~

billions of internet dollah~

BILLIONZ

I'm going to hold you to that, yeeny. I expect billions to be sent to my doorstep the second I win. :p

Is it possible to get whywoof mafia in audiobook format? This is taking a lot longer to catch up on than I thought.

I'm going to hold you to that, yeeny. I expect billions to be sent to my doorstep the second I win. :p

I know right...

I might try to summarize it from the POV of someone who had to internally summarize everything if you still are still a little behind at day begins though. If I'm alive.

It will contain some bias though

Ty4on

I've seriously thought about putting long days through text to speech. I tried one of those speedreading apps that flash words quickly on the screen with a long list of reads, but with no separations for paragraphs/line breaks and vague language it was really hard to follow.

Swamped

Banned
You know, I'm disappointed no one made a reference to this

M88Zlpw.png

when Swamped announced she was getting married

XD

LOLOLOL I had totally forgotten about this!!! That was so hilarious XD

Man, where is Launchpad anyway?

I remember ending the game early because I had an 'important date'. Actually, I think that was the date during which my fiance and I discussed 'serious' stuff like our future and blah

Sawneeks

Banned
I know right...

I might try to summarize it from the POV of someone who had to internally summarize everything if you still are still a little behind at day begins though. If I'm alive.

It will contain some bias though

If I don't get caught up before the Day starts I might take you up on that. It's getting to a point where posts are blurring together and I will read a page and have no idea what was said on it.

From what I understand so far it's a town full of people who can't sleep and a maybe-sort-of-possibly-Baker.

I've seriously thought about putting long days through text to speech. I tried one of those speedreading apps that flash words quickly on the screen with a long list of reads, but with no separations for paragraphs/line breaks and vague language it was really hard to follow.

It sounds like it would sort of work with normal games but in games like HP where some text can 'st?rt l??k?ng l?k? th?s' it probably wouldn't work. Although it would be funny to see it try reading that, lol.

FluxWaveZ

Main Season Mods cannot be players in other Main Season games (As all of main season mods know the roles etc. of other main season games).

I meant to ask, if you become a main season mod, are you only banned from participating in that season's main games or every other subsequent season?

Werewolf players, Day 4 may begin early!

Hey man, the last time you said this we started a minute early.

Palmer_v1

I meant to ask, if you become a main season mod, are you only banned from participating in that season's main games or every other subsequent season?

Hey man, the last time you said this we started a minute early.

That season for sure, cause ideally you're helping with the other games. The .5 games are up in the air. I'm spoiled on 3/4 of them.

As for future seasons, you'd probably help the next batch of game runners as a mentor which means you're spoiled again.

I'd expect to miss 2 seasons of games when you host one. It may change as some people have professed they prefer to simply run games.

Reposting the signup list for the new page! More than halfway there now!

1. Palmer_v1
2. Sorian
3. Sophia
4. Xamtheking
5. Lone_Prodigy
6. Pop-O-Matic
7. Darryl
8. Terrabyte20xx
9. Seath
10. TL21xx
11. StarSketch
12. Hyperactivity
13. Blargonaut

Current list! Only four more to go, wooooo!

I'm aiming for a Monday start; would that work for everyone?

FluxWaveZ

That season for sure, cause ideally you're helping with the other games. The .5 games are up in the air. I'm spoiled on 3/4 of them.

As for future seasons, you'd probably help the next batch of game runners as a mentor which means you're spoiled again.

I'd expect to miss 2 seasons of games when you host one. It may change as some people have professed they prefer to simply run games.

Hm, I see. Sounds like a price to pay to become a game runner, but I would like to know how it feels to be on the other side.

Palmer_v1

Hm, I see. Sounds like a price to pay to become a game runner, but I would like to know how it feels to be on the other side.

Look at some of the .5 games and offer to help with one. You'll see some of the back end of this shit without ruining yourself for all the games.

As much as I'd love to get in on a Final Fantasy game, I'm going to break for a bit. I'll be back for the second round of mid season. Maybe by then I'll have had a chance to get Rick and Morty mafia sussed out.

Coppanuva

Look at some of the .5 games and offer to help with one. You'll see some of the back end of this shit without ruining yourself for all the games.

Fair warning: Mario Party mafia is probably not the most accurate mafia planning ground to base this on. If someone wants to help, I'm all for it (and it would be appreciated), just warning that planning for it is likely to be a much more unique experience than the other games.

FluxWaveZ

That sounds interesting too, but there's also the part where there's a specific game I want to set up.

Guess I'll have to think about it.

kingkitty

Sign me up. I'd like to see how hard I fail with only reads to guide me.

When I was thinking about a Genius game I really wanted the garnets to mean something, but it was really hard to come up with how. It would be cool though if one managed to put through a game where town could betray each other and gain individual advantages.

I think Haly (who apparently is banned, rip) brought up an idea about a Genius game mafia. I have some ideas about how that game would go...but man it'd be complicated lol.

Top Bottom