• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

MattyG

Banned
Of course you're my buddy, Sorian.
now-kith-500x364.jpg

Gorlak

Banned
Alright, not to rain on any parades, but I thought we discussed doing .5 recruitment differently so more people have an opportunity to sign up, i.e. Scrafty's game is 3/4 full already when a lot of people haven't even seen it advertised yet.

I thought we were leaving it open for several days, then prioritze players the same way we put them in the waitlist?

We also have people signing up who are playing in other games currently. I thought the general consensus was that we should avoid that except when it's absolutely needed for replacements.

Players still active in a main season game should not join a mid season game. It dampens the general activity in the main season game :(

Kawl_USC

Also, is anyone having trouble posting on mobile? I can't post, private message, or after logging out log back into gaf. Its giving me a bad gateway error.

Players still active in a main season game should not join a mid season game. It dampens the general activity in the main season game :(

I agree, and flavor preference or better role assignment could make that even worse.

That said, SOME PLAYERS could use a general activity decrease. *cough* *cough*

I challenge anyone to successfully decode this message

Go hvdl zovrtemh

Spoilers: None of you will get it
P.S.: This isn't my personal code creation, rather, it came from a book

RetroMG

I challenge anyone to successfully decode this message

Go hvdl zovrtemh

Spoilers: None of you will get it
P.S.: This isn't my personal code creation, rather, it came from a book

I have to write an essay on Dante's Divine Comedy and the Monomyth. You're not helping.

Someone send up the Blarg symbol.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's not a Caesar cipher, which was my first guess.

EDIT: it's not patristocratic, either, unless you accidentally left a final letter off.

EDIT2: "Us then Ashcroft", or maybe "Or scum archives".

Sorian

Banned
Yay, everyone, join us for jackbox party games hosted by Retro tomorrow!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia#events/75797202994572648

If it's your first time playing, all the better! All you need is a twitch and two screens. These are really fun games!

---

Ewww Nin! Quick, someone post a cute gif to cleanse my palate!

Can the two screens be two computer monitors?

Edit: That question is probably super dumb, I just know people mentioned tablets last time. Just curious.

squidyj

Can the two screens be two computer monitors?

Edit: That question is probably super dumb, I just know people mentioned tablets last time. Just curious.

you don't actually need two screens, through a magical new technology of browser tabs you can just have the answer and stream on separate tabs

RetroMG

Yay, everyone, join us for jackbox party games hosted by Retro tomorrow!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GAFMafia#events/75797202994572648

If it's your first time playing, all the better! All you need is a twitch and two screens. These are really fun games!

Here are some highlights from one of our last games, to whet your collective whistles.
DCnTVmP.png

What else would we do with a Doctor?
H8EpnVP.png

I honestly just assume that Cabot has alcohol already.
iDN85Lw.png

Sorian's Durians was a thing. Don't ask.
61WTXl6.png

:(

Top Bottom