• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Air is good. I love the character designs. Pacing is a bit dodgy at the moment though.

Yeah, character design is really cool. I just arrived at chapter 12 with the giant slaughterer.
I find myself enjoying more manwha than manga honestly. I read a lot of manga, and i like to a verying degrees the things that i read, but manwha that i am reading is better than 80% of the manga that i´m reading. I will also continue reading Magician when i catch up to Dark Air.

All this Molester Man talk made me read the first two chapters. As someone how as yet to read onani master kurosawa (it's on my list), I have no idea what to expect.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Molester Man translator needs a helper, cuz i need the rest of that shit now

It's by the same dude, but based on a "real story" from 2chan.

Just like Fap Master, it has some real cringeworthy moments.

Onani Master has some serious fucking cringe-drama moments in it.

Malvingt2

is my Magi bragging?

02_zps23c8ce29.png

of course not

Kurita

^That's a large image.

Level E vol.1
I6ZfR.jpg

Well, I really did not expect this manga to be so funny. The alien is such a troll. Or an asshole, I don't know.
Great stuff, thank you based Togashi.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Level E vol.1
I6ZfR.jpg

Well, I really did not expect this manga to be so funny. The alien is such a troll. Or an asshole, I don't know.
Great stuff, thank you based Togashi.

There is an anime based off the manga. I suggest it to everyone, but you always have to tell them to give it until the end of the third episode.

Honestly the alien in Level E is THE Master Troll and makes Aizen's trolling look weak as hell.

Kurita

There is an anime based off the manga. I suggest it to everyone, but you always have to tell them to give it until the end of the third episode.

Honestly the alien in Level E is THE Master Troll and makes Aizen's trolling look weak as hell.

Does the anime cover everything? Might watch it when I'm done with the manga.

Kreed

Magi 167:

I haven't been as pleased as most readers in this thread with Magi lately, but I'll admit the Alibaba reveal this week was well done and I'm looking forward to the drama he is going to bring to the story. For example, right now Aladdin can chose to not take any sides while still being nice to the Magicians, but if Alibaba leaves Laem and goes to Aladdin, he will likely be discriminated against/not trusted by the Magicians, especially since he's traveling with Laem. And once Alibaba sees the crimes the Magicians are committing against non Magicians, he will be at odds with Magnoshutatt and will probably side with Laem, forcing Aladdin to finally speak out against them. But obviously that will cause issues with Titus/etc...

It's also nice that none of these armies are "evil"/have good and bad points. Really makes for an interesting dynamic since there's no clear side to side with, especially if you have people from the main 4 heroes involved with all the armies.

Magi 167

I think the "power" the Magnoshutt magicians have gained is going to be bad news for the Goi living down on the lower levels. Aladdin's role will be to prevent them from being sacrificed for the benefit of the magicians.

Magi

So, the mage empire will probably be able to evenly fight both Laem and Kou, thanks to their secret weapon?

"The magoi that dwells in your bodies cannot continue to abandon itself to the unreasonable flow of this world... decided by someone we dno't even know anything about!"

This sound like a declaration to go against the flow of the rukh, which is kinda weird as the Chancellor was so in-tune with the rukh.

upandaway

Magi

So, the mage empire will probably be able to evenly fight both Laem and Kou, thanks to their secret weapon?

"The magoi that dwells in your bodies cannot continue to abandon itself to the unreasonable flow of this world... decided by someone we dno't even know anything about!"

This sound like a declaration to go against the flow of the rukh, which is kinda weird as the Chancellor was so in-tune with the rukh.
Well they do know a lot about the black rukh, can't imagine they won't use it in the war. It looks like they'll be able to use it in a smart way without losing control like all the others we've seen so far (except for Judal).

Hell I bet that's what the "power" is all about.

retcon:
Solune! Minami-ke isn't a 4-koma!
I already watched 2nd season.. oh well, despite the terrible art style it was ok, so whatever I guess. But from what I glanced at the manga I definitely wanna switch to it for the 3rd season. 1st season was incredible.

Well they do know a lot about the black rukh, can't imagine they won't use it in the war. It looks like they'll be able to use it in a smart way without losing control like all the others we've seen so far (except for Judal).

Hell I bet that's what the "power" is all about.

Yeah, black rukh is obviously involved in one way or another. I still dunno about them as a nation "turning to the dark side".

The whole "going against the flow of rukh turns you into an evil black rukh user" has just been kinda destroyed for me ever since we found out that they did indeed utilize black rukh, but they were somehow still favored by the rukh. Then there's sindbad who apparently has 50-50 black/white rukh, and however that works.

Wiseblade

Magi

I fucking called that Alibaba will join Laem. I can´t wait. I wonder what all this pure blood Finalis is all about? Mor and Masrur must be pure blood.

Edit: It´s sad though that i won´t see Alibaba fight some more in the arena. But it´s almost always like that with him. We did not see how he discovered he had a Djin, and how he trained.

There's nothing to suggest that Alibaba's actually going to fight for Laem. It's more likely that he's just hitching a ride to meet up with Aladdin.

Akito

Buyuden
That was a non event chapter, sorry Kure but you're incredibly boring.

Magi
Alibaba is looking good there, can't wait to see what he's capable of now. Yeah, I also don't think that he really joined sides with Laem. Now only Mor has to make an appearance again.

Dresden

tank girls - 7

So... Anzio match. The one that got scrubbed hard. The big thing I guess is how Yukari commands her own tank (with Rommel-chan and the glasses girl from Team Usagi as her crew) for the battle.

Too bad about how derp everyone is still.

El Sloth

Banned
Is anyone translating Tokyo Girls Destruction? It's been a pretty fun read so far, but it seems like the last time it got an update was back in August.

Stulaw

Pumpkin Scissors
Terra ForMars
Black God

I wish Black God was being translated more often. It's been a while.

AKB49

Wow, this is pretty good, read all 95 chapters so far in 2 days. Still, what the heck are Minoru's parents doing not to realise that their son's a cross-dressing Idol? Anyway, I like that they use real life members/ former members of AKB48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom