• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

Brook is meh. Still though, I'd take him over Chad(who?) and lolihime. Ishida's got the potential to be boss, however Ichigo's too busy hogging the spotlight to let that slide.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
9lqIg.gif

Hey, he could be more subtle too! Could ask for something like "Girls' love is best love" or "Girl on Girl. It's not just the sex!" :p

Shouta

The Arms Peddler - Vol 6

Oh man, this just keeps being awesome. If you aren't already reading this manga, you should be, especially if you liked stuff like Berserk.

Kurita

Nami might be my least favorite SH actually. And I can't stand her New World outfit. Put some damn clothes on.
Favorites would be Sanji, Zoro, Usopp and Franky. But again, the whole crew is still pretty likeable.

Pyrokles

Neo Member
Pyrokles, even though I hate you for insulting it Monster Musume, comparing it the, hrm, commom smut of this thread; you'll probably like Historie if you like Vinland Saga.

What's the difference between Monster Musume and "common smut"?

Historie looks interesting. The thing I like about Vinland is the relative believability of its setting (it even made me look up about the era and the war and I no longer wonder about how weird a name Canute is knowing that it should be Knut), so could you tell me if Historie is the same in that regard?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sherlock > Jotaro Kujo > Robin > Itachi > Urahara

Get at me.

789shadow

Banned
Dunno mate most of your One Piece related comments reads like a man with a chip on his shoulder against the series its not hard to see why one may just decide to mock whatever you post about it.
Ding ding ding

Also Zoro>Brook>Sanji>Chopper>Luffy>Franky>Usopp>Robin>Nami's breasts.

Reknoc

What's the difference between Monster Musume and "common smut"?

It has Monster Girls.

Historie looks interesting. The thing I like about Vinland is the relative believability of its setting (it even made me look up about the era and the war and I no longer wonder about how weird a name Canute is knowing that it should be Knut), so could you tell me if Historie is the same in that regard?

It's even more grounded than Vinland Saga since it's a lot less action focused.

Having shitty taste in things as usual eh Beam ol boy.

Sanji is extremely annoying with his nose bleeds and one track mind and 0 development.
Nami: Annoying, same character.

Less shitty characters but still very shitty

Robin: Boring
Luffy: Undeveloped same cut board character he´s always been. Still very dumb.
Zorro: Boring, predictable, very underdeveloped if at all
Francky: Shitty gimmick uninteresting character.
Brook: Same as Francky
Chopper: Same as Brook, Francky

Good character

Usoppe: The only character who has significantly developed through the story. He achieved waht he wanted and now he´s helping everyone else achieving theirs.
Dunno mate most of your One Piece related comments reads like a man with a chip on his shoulder against the series its not hard to see why one may just decide to mock whatever you post about it.
I back up everything i say. It´s you and others who don´t like it. It´s your problem. Yet you only come in and do croos by post just because i don´t have the same opinion as you.
Ding ding ding

Also Zoro>Brook>Sanji>Chopper>Luffy>Franky>Usopp>Robin>Nami's breasts.
I don´t like one piece as much as you do. Now go cry in the corner.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have always been jealous of that dude who has "pixel artist" with a little pixel art pic next to it as a tag, I always wondered what was up with that lol.

He got it for all his contributions to the GAF tshirt store.

And congrats on the big 100. At least you didn't pull a Good Smile and make it Miku.

Just read the latest Arachnid. Found it quite funny that the bug of the day was one that I've been seeing a lot about recently.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Nice job Neo!
Congrats on the tag in advance.

As for the Strawhats?
Jinbei
> Zoro > Franky > Sanji > Luffy > Robin > Chopper > Usopp > Brook > Nami

Azure J

Sherlock > Jotaro Kujo > Robin > Itachi > Urahara

Get at me.

Oh we so have to do this now:

Top Tier

Sojiro (Rurouni Kenshin)
Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)
Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Fuuka (Flame of Recca)
Furuichi (Beelzebub)
Piccolo (Dragonball Z)
Speedwagon (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Phantom Blood/Early Battle Tendency)
Hansode Shiranui (Medaka Box)
Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
Future Trunks (Dragonball Z)
Bulma (Dragonball)
Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)
Izumi Curtis (Full Metal Alchemist)
Greed (Full Metal Alchemist)
Van Hoenheim (FMA)
Ussop
Zoro
Sanji
Franky

High Tier

Naze Youka/Kujira Kurokami (Medaka Box)
Rock Lee (Naruto)
Chihiro (The World God Only Knows)
Noah (Soul Eater)
Botan (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Morgianna (Magi)
Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
Coby (One Piece)

Mid Tier

Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
Nienami (Medaka Box)
Sinbad (Magi)

Low Tier

Roll Tier Manga Equivalent (Hitsugaya tier?)

*Rankings within tiers are done in no order*

Fuck, I'll be here all week if I really wanted to fill mine out. What say you MangaGAF?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really don't know when Beam/PV became outright hostile to everyone he disagreed with. Its starting to become a real drag though.

I really don't know when Beam/PV became outright hostile to everyone he disagreed with. Its starting to become a real drag though.
When I get attacked for having a different opinion I get hostile. Some people can't take that I don't like the same thing they do and attack me. I should just put some people on my ignore list and get over with it.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
My Top 5 Manga Characters
1. Miyamoto Musashi (Vagabond)
2. Sasaki Kojiro (Vagabond)
3. Kyoraku Shunsui (Bleach)
4. Toriko (Toriko)
5. Himura Kenshin (Rorouni Kenshin)

Just felt like typing that up, haha.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When I get attacked for having a different opinion I get hostile. Some people can't take that I don't like the same thing they do and attack me. I should just put some people on my ignore list and get over with it.

That doesn't mean you need to be an angry ball of anger wrapped in a cocoon of rage. You're consistently seeing attacks that aren't even there.

Kusagari

I've hated Sanji ever since Water 7 when he refused to attack a woman even to save Robin.

I know it's his gimmick and all, but yeah no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom