• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

When I get attacked for having a different opinion I get hostile. Some people can't take that I don't like the same thing they do and attack me. I should just put some people on my ignore list and get over with it.

Please. You enjoy throwing baby tantrums just as much as I enjoy provoking you.

Oh lighten up. :p

This is why I'm only ever good for lurking.

Don't take it personally or anything, it just wouldn't be fair not to say anything after chewing out BO for doing the same thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Neoriceisgood is about to ascend to Godhood as the only gaffer to get a tag in the manga thread.

/bow
I tweeted it, one of my followers really likes that Totoro haha.
(And you get a reblog on my Tumblr)

Thanks!

They look great together!

Yeah, definitely worth 2 weeks of non-stop work hahah.

Following + reblogging that.

Excellent job! (Sorry I stopped using the one you made for me, I'm just really fickle with avatars in general lol).

Lol ah whatever, making em as avatars helpt me stay motivated. ^^

He got it for all his contributions to the GAF tshirt store.

And congrats on the big 100. At least you didn't pull a Good Smile and make it Miku.

Hahah, what's a Good Smile?

Nice job Neo!
Congrats on the tag in advance.

Yo! I'll think hard to make it a good one! ^_^
Nah I'll just get one to stroke my own ego

Neoriceisgood is about to ascend to Godhood as the only gaffer to get a tag in the manga thread.

All it took was dedication, an open heart and hotbloodedness!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What do I have to do to get a tag? Murder Viking and then post pics?

(I wouldn't murder anybody.)

Impress the admins since they're the only ones with the ability to give tags.

Though I suppose the mods can ask in the secret room.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Impress the admins since they're the only ones with the ability to give tags.

Though I suppose the mods can ask in the secret room.

I always just assumed the original mods like duckroll can do it but that newer mods either can't or are told not to. I've never really given it much thought other than noticing nobody gets tagged in MangaGAF for some reason.

Akito

Natsukashi Machi no Rozione

ibdEufqtql5Zri.jpg

Another, you guess it, collection of short stories, although this time not only romantic ones and not limited to the common type of setting either. There are two with fantasy elements, one about the relationship between two young yakuza heirs and a sci-fi-ish one. I do prefer her other short story collections other this one though.

Let's Lagoon 24

Q4H0T.png

Dear Diary. Today I helped my friend get closer to a guy she likes.

I think I dun goofed.

Nori is superior girl x10,000. MCs of the manga world, I hate you all
male ones with shit taste anyway.

Kiruko-san 7

This series had a good run.

• I'm going to name all my cyber children after you.
  • You have the power to start and WIN a dance-off.
  • Your face does bend even the most anorexic mirror into a sensuous playground of muscular spasms.
Seriously, congrats man. That tag is way overdue.

Hey Mangaf, what do you say about making a thread about suggestions and lesser known manga for newcomers, with the OP linking to various posts of Mangaf chanting praise about a particular manga ?

El Sloth

Banned
Let's Lagoon 24

http://i.imgur.com/Q4H0T.png[/img

[I]Dear Diary. Today I helped my friend get closer to a guy she likes.

I think I dun goofed.[/I]

Nori is superior girl x10,000. MCs of the manga world, I hate you all [spoiler]male ones with shit taste anyway.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Nori is so much more superior that it's disgusting. Dat nose

Atredeus

Neo Member
lolololol poor thing

Here some manga for you:

Ratman

What ever happened to this?... Last chap I remember seeing released it was actually starting to get into the Shiningman stuff and the sisters' heritage/backstory. Seemed like it was finally starting to be promising.

I've dropped so many because of infrequent updates - Cavalier of the Abyss, Witch Hunter, Aiki, Kandachime... :/

Looks amazing, sir!

scy

I always just assumed the original mods like duckroll can do it but that newer mods either can't or are told not to. I've never really given it much thought other than noticing nobody gets tagged in MangaGAF for some reason.

We're not a very tag-worthy bunch.

Which may be for the best. Some of the times.

Hey Mangaf, what do you say about making a thread about suggestions and lesser known manga for newcomers, with the OP linking to various posts of Mangaf chanting praise about a particular manga ?

There's a meta joke to be made here about the lesser known Manga thread being a lesser known thread itself.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
BGBW should be right, only admins can give tags on the software unless something changed recently. And the admin group is a very very small group these days.

When I get attacked for having a different opinion I get hostile. Some people can't take that I don't like the same thing they do and attack me. I should just put some people on my ignore list and get over with it.
probably, there are more pressing things to get agitated and hostile about in life than peoples opinions on the opinion one has of the entertainment and series that pleases them, clearly no ones stance on these hotly discussed series has ever been shifted so its essentially a task thats equivalent to punching a wall, futile and frustrating x the number of chapters released in a year.

Pyrokles

Neo Member
Cage of Eden 172-183

Yeah, I don't like the way this is going. Hoped it wouldn't be stupid time travel. Now I just want damage control with a not too stupid reason/explanation for that. I wonder if some things like Akira's friend with that weird guy will still get resolved. I kind of want a bad end now, because it just feels so anticlimactic.

My tag could be the meanest, most hateful insult imaginable and I wouldn't care. I'd have a tag!

Then why not open a stupid thread in OT and hope for the best or be on the lookout for tag fishing threads. There should've been some of those since you joined.

probably, there are more pressing things to get agitated and hostile about in life than peoples opinions on the opinion one has of the entertainment and series that pleases them, clearly no ones stance on these hotly discussed series has ever been shifted so its essentially a task thats equivalent to punching a wall, futile and frustrating x the number of chapters released in a year.

That's the longest sentence I've ever read.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
From a different thread he started in the OT. I'm referring to actually earning the tag in MangaGAF. It never has happened.

I did happen to be commenting on Ippo when I got the anti Korean rant delivered to my YT in-box.

That's pretty close to the ManGAGAf thread if I do say so myself.

Amazing work!

Thank you <3

It says a lot that you have to be as amazing as Neorice to get a tag in here.

:lol

Eheheh.

The company behind Nendoroids. At least 50% of them are based off of Miku so to celebrate their 300th one they decided to make it Miku again.

..That's really annoying hahahah.

Did my part to share some Neorice, the end result was well worth it.

Thank you a lot!

• I'm going to name all my cyber children after you.
  • You have the power to start and WIN a dance-off.
  • Your face does bend even the most anorexic mirror into a sensuous playground of muscular spasms.
Seriously, congrats man. That tag is way overdue.

I might have to make more manga sprites in the future just to keep getting your compliments, hahahah.

Wiseblade

Cage of Eden 172-183

Yeah, I don't like the way this is going. Hoped it wouldn't be stupid time travel. Now I just want damage control with a not too stupid reason/explanation for that. I wonder if some things like Akira's friend with that weird guy will still get resolved. I kind of want a bad end now, because it just feels so anticlimactic.

Then why not open a stupid thread in OT and hope for the best or be on the lookout for tag fishing threads. There should've been some of those since you joined.

What do you think "Real Talk: Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal are the worst in the series" was?

Pyrokles

Neo Member
Tag-fishing threads are generally obvious at best, and not really nicely considered around here.

Hm, I guess it wasn't obvious that I wasn't serious?

Wow, seeing them all together like that is really nice. I especially like Law, fat Eyeshield guy, Tamago, Hisoka, Kamina, whatever that floating torso that's A Huge Battleship's avatar is, Bradley, Totoro and Assassination Classroom guy.

What do you think "Real Talk: Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal are the worst in the series" was?
I haven't played the newer gens (only up to gen III and the gen I remakes), but among those three I also liked the second the least, despite Gold being the first Pokemon I played.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My tag could be the meanest, most hateful insult imaginable and I wouldn't care. I'd have a tag!

My mother hates that I have the word "bitches" in mine (don't ask why she knows). Said I should ask for it to be removed HA HA HA. Even if I don't agree with the language I ain't gonna complain.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Cage of Eden

I have a bad feeling that I will be disappointed by the ending. They are rushing to end the manga. Seriously, they took their time to built up Hade and now they are going to end without explaining what's going on with Hade. I wonder if time traveling were their plan whole time or it is just lazy way out and end the series.

Suicide Island
It's so good. At first, I was put off by guide that explained how to suicide better but later on, it become better and entertaining. I really like character development in this manga.

Sket Dance
It's great manga. I felt that manga were inspired by Gintama and their sense of humors.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
My mother hates that I have the word "bitches" in mine (don't ask why she knows). Said I should ask for it to be removed HA HA HA. Even if I don't agree with the language I ain't gonna complain.

Maturity, wenches.

Angry Grimace

I don't know what you're talking about I win every argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom