• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Molester Man 14.5

the greatest depiction of an onahole ever since melon pan's review. sachiko...

Magi 167

Alibaba's great and all but where the hell's Mor at!?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
AKB49

Wow, this is pretty good, rwad all 95 chapters so far in 2 days. Still, what the heck are Minoru's parents doing not to realise that their son's a cross-dressing Idol? Anyway, I like that they use real life members/ former members of AKB48.

The mangaka just handwave it saying that they don't want to interfere at all in their son's life. Hell, they even moved their house without telling him making him homeless, ahahahah.

Molester Man 14.5

Wait... they really do sell stuff like THAT? WHAT THE HELL?

2San

The mangaka just handwave it saying that they don't want to interfere at all in their son's life. Hell, they even moved their house without telling him making him homeless, ahahahah.
The parents don't care or are away cliche is so overdone that manga authors, don't even bother to properly explain it these days. I don't even see it as something weird anymore, nor do I care if they don't give a logical explanation.

Assassination Classroom 5-25

Really entertaining series so far, great art and humor. Kurosensei is such an awesome character. Story really is a unique take on the quirky mentor story.

jman2050

The World God Only Knows 1-10

Finally started this and it's pretty awesome so far. Keima is a boss, Tsundere > Idol > Sprinter (so far) and I can already tell that Elsie is worst girl.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The parents don't care or are away cliche is so overdone that manga authors, don't even bother to properly explain it these days. I don't even see it as something weird anymore, nor do I care if they don't give a logical explanation.

Yea, it's just so funny though.

They sure do :p

*Scratches head*

It is rather.... unbelievable. Can't believe anyone is selling or even worse, buying, that kind of stuff. Horrifying :eek:

Solune

Finally started this and it's pretty awesome so far. Keima is a boss, Tsundere > Idol > Sprinter (so far) and I can already tell that Elsie is worst girl.

Good thing you started it! Poor Elsie though.

2xktc.jpg

How can you say no to that?

Defuser

You dislike Ayumi and Elsie? You came to the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker.

AKB 49 - 96

I almost feel bad for Maya....almost.

Good backstory.

Edit: Screw that I almost shed a tear at the end. Poor Maya.

You're either going to be on Team Haqua or Team Diana, choose carefully.

Team Kasuga, because she's still the best tsundere in the manga. Every tsundere lover know's that.

Dresden

AKB49 - 96

So basically, this is all Okabe's fault.

e: I guess with the next chapter, Minoru will give Maya some SHONEN HAATO and the latter will become a reformed rival. And will also crush on Minoru.

She's not even tsundere, she has literal split personalities.

That's assuming you're not talking about the older Kasuga in which case I'd feel embarrassed for you.

I thought that was part of the loose spirit and that at the end she admitted her "dere" part, becoming one again. She basically acts as a standard tsundere in her sister arc.

wonzo

Banned
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 20

mmy20.png

Ohhhhhh shit, this isn't good at all. The Hero needs to hurry the hell up or else... Demon Queen :(

Dresden

Hmm, so the translations for TAKERU (Supplementary Biography of Japan - Takeru: The Queen of Twin Eyes) are finished. It's by the dude behind Space Adventure Cobra, Buichi Terasawa, and marks the first time a full series of his has been fully stranslated. Two volumes in full color, with the distinction of being the first manga to be produced on a computer, or something.

It's certainly... Cobra. Dude is basically scifi-feudal Cobra.

v.1 is rather dull, though.

AKB49 15-caught up

I don't know, still not in love with it or anything, but I guess it's okay. This current arc was definitely better than everything before it, but still not quite the "idol shounen" I was hoping for, even if the occasional really good facial expression almost made it seem like one.

That being said, Maya is still a bitch even after that flashback and Maeda is totally a dude.

AKB49 15-caught up

I don't know, still not in love with it or anything, but I guess it's okay. This current arc was definitely better than everything before it, but still not quite the "idol shounen" I was hoping for, even if the occasional really good facial expression almost made it seem like one.

That being said, Maya is still a bitch even after that flashback and Maeda is totally a dude.

I don't think so

Articalys

Oh, Nisekoi 55 is out, by the way, since someone got tired of waiting for IS.

Berserker tsundere Tsugumi is a sight to behold.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
7 seeds 13

So uh, this manga has gotten pretty amazing. Didn't expect a pretty fascinating post-apocalyptic story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom