• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Baby Steps 142 - Oh man, his come back seems so simple. Looks like he might take a few games back before Ei-chan figures things out.

Welcome to the El-Palacio 28 - Oh hey, an actual match. Also, I feel like Death Carpenter got a visual upgrade. Maybe it's just better angles.

...I really just want more info on Ouka's past. Everything else is fluff to me right now!

Solune

:/

It's hard to care _that_ much since she had all of the Death Flags go off at the same goddamn time. Still, I really liked her too ...

Edit: Looking at the fight scene,
the fuck? She gets rather literally torn apart. How fucking dumb was the process leading up to that fight anyway?! Jesus.
I just hope upandaway doesn't wake up and look at the spoiler ;_;
Akame is like a side character at this point. Worst girl. Even the dumb tsun sniper is better. Actually, maybe not.

Chelsea is the superior choice of the two.

Schere could have been Best Girl :(
Akame is alright, she kind of lost her attractiveness when she started showing emotions. I was always in it for Leone, her death flag has been raised though. And yah not really a fan of sniper girl but Schere was great ;_;. There's always Esdese I guess.
Ugh stop talking about lame series and somebody read Boys on the Run already

Already reading cause of Sloth, just not caught up. Akame ga Kill owns though.

--

Feels bad on Christmas with no resolution to Molester Man ;_;

Noblesse

Great chapter. Francky shows no mercy and he cracks me up. Training will be hell with him. Haha, i really laughed when he challenged the Lord, and the 12 clan leaders jump to fight him. He said oh, the good old days. Haha.

Lain

The Breaker New Waves 96-97

Ohhh, shit is about to get down for Shioon. Will he be forced to fight even if he shouldn't? Knowing the dude, he'll do something stupid but cool.
To think how far he went, as he's now become a cool character to see pull off stunts (that skill he used to drop everyone on the ground was nice).

Dresden

1. starts catching up on Molester Man
2. slow realization that Kansai is best
3. awful insight: I've just doomed that ship
4. Titanic sinks into the ocean​

Solune

Merry Christmas, ManGAF
0TqwG.jpg

wonzo

Banned
Goodnight Punpun 111-121

punpun121.png

jesus

fucking

christ

punpun

i just don't even know where to begin with this. holy fuck

The Wicked Eyes Fly to the Full Moon 1-7 END

wickedeyes3.png

This was pretty awesome. While the concept's silly as hell, the incredibly visceral art really helps push this over the edge into something truly memorable. Read this.

El Sloth

Banned
Merry Christmas, Mangaf.

Except Solune. I hope you get beaten with a sack full of coal, Solune.
No point? You could read something amazing RIGHT NOW instead of waiting months for the translation to be finished.
I've been pimping Boys on the Run since before you were born./Manga Hipster

I like to wait until a whole volume has been translated before reading it.

The comic is awesome. One of my very favorite at this point.

Akito

Shokugeki no Soma
I feel robbed, the reactions to Boeuf Bourguignon were lame as fuck, the dried squid dressed on honey on the other hand seems much more fun.

Baby Steps
It's torturous reading only one chapter at a time when we have a proper match. Hopefully Maruo can somehow snatch away the second set as well.

Akito

iboYQWAeGvCgUR.jpeg

Silver Spoon vol 6, still no Ohohohoho on the cover. And what's with Hachiken's facial expression, it feels so weird.

upandaway

I just hope upandaway doesn't wake up and look at the spoiler ;_;
MY EYES ARE THE CHARIOT OF DRACULA'S ESSENCE
MY CILIA ARE THE CLOAK TAINTED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE CREATURES IN GOD'S DOMAIN
MY MERE GAZE EVAPORATES THE MOST SATANIC OF SPEECH AND JUDGEMENT, CASTING MY WILL AGAINST THE TERROR OF MY MORTAL ENEMIES WITH TRIUMPH

scy

Merry Chrismat ManGAF~ Here's hoping for more positive waifu chapters today.

Silver Spoon vol 6, still no Ohohohoho on the cover. And what's with Hachiken's facial expression, it feels so weird.

It's an expression of joy and happiness.

So, yeah, kind of weird on Hachiken.

MY EYES ARE THE CHARIOT OF DRACULA'S ESSENCE
MY CILIA ARE THE CLOAK TAINTED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE CREATURES IN GOD'S DOMAIN
MY MERE GAZE EVAPORATES THE MOST SATANIC OF SPEECH AND JUDGEMENT, CASTING MY WILL AGAINST THE TERROR OF MY MORTAL ENEMIES WITH TRIUMPH

All in all, I think you took it well.

upandaway

Baby Steps

That point, oh wow. Starting to get scared now, he got this down way too fast.

Starting to fear Ei-chan will get into that "close match", but that would put him in the same relative power level to Yu as he was before

Assassination Classroom 25

Always awesome to see Korosensei bossing someone who came in all high and mighty. I wanna see him try to go at killing Korosensei so he can be humiliated but he looks too smart for it.

Shokugeki no Soma 5

Hahaha, didn't expect that look from the teacher. They already aced one of the hardest teachers this easily? What's possibly left at this point?

Also looks like she'll be the resident bad food taster from now on, hopefully we'll see more bad food reactions (coincidentally the best food reactions) next week.

Anteater

Merry Christmas MangaGaf, popping in on a day that's not wednesday for once.

Wait nevermind it's actually 12:17am here on a Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom