• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

On second thought, those 3 pages sum up the characters of Nononono pretty well, usually there's less breast rubbing but just as much follies and randomness.

Nononono v07
So the emperor overcame the career-ending injuries after only 3 months like they were nothing. I've kind of warmed up to him because of his flashback but fuck him for still not noticing that his girl of dream is actually Nono. Amatsu is still the best character though.

Kurita

Is Nonono Bobobo's cousin?
I still don't how to write the complete title of Bobobo, and it's one of my favorite mangas ever.

Rorschach

x92WWJj.jpg

Are they gravity defying or is her chakra pulling them up?

I still can't figure out what the right frog is doing

Making soup.

Are they gravity defying or is her chakra pulling them up?

Making soup.

Its probably the fishnet shirt keeping them up. Each time I see that image I wanna punch Naruto for being a dumbass chasing Sasuke/Sakura's tail when he could be banging that and on the plus side she is a quite one. You know what they say about the quite ones in bed.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
dat intense breast rubbing.

KNIM 214

Nothing happened as usual, except for finding out Eba's entire family is tsundere for Haruto. Oh well, it had Rin in it so it wasn't as bad as it has been.

Yeah... You're right. Nothing happened.

KNIM 214

Nothing happened. Again. What the fuck? Just introduce a new arc or just end it. Holy shit.

Its probably the fishnet shirt keeping them up. Each time I see that image I wanna punch Naruto for being a dumbass chasing Sasuke/Sakura's tail when he could be banging that and on the plus side she is a quite one. You know what they say about the quite ones in bed.
Frigid and terrified. Also prone to fainting.

Eden: An Endless World vol. 5

Stuff happening just because the author thinks it's cool without story justifications. This is so random. Also, those Aeon things look like the Knight Golems from Parasite Eve 2.

Akito

Nononono v09
This is hilarious, Okamoto is actually shocked about the negative reactions from the readers to the main female character being groped and almost raped by a scumbag teacher. Maybe it is sad, I don't know anymore.
Aside from the said incident, a new super talented rival entered the ring. It's funny how everyone at the beginning acted like Nono is the second coming in terms of ski springer but it turns out she's only one out of many.

Is Nonono Bobobo's cousin?
I still don't how to write the complete title of Bobobo, and it's one of my favorite mangas ever.

The reason it's called that is because the main character is named Nono Nonomiya.

And no, it is NOTHING like Bobobo, lol. It's by the Elfen Lied guy, who for whatever reason decided to make a ski jumping manga. The funny part is he forgot to leave out all the despair and super tense moments present in his other manga, so it just ends up hilarious.

BREAKING IN SOON.

Yeah I've got 75 more chapters before I'm in the hiatus x hiatus club. One annoying thing about reading these is I have to jump all over the place to find the volume versions because trying to read the magazine scans is just painful

Korosenai

Assassination Classroom 1

I just have to say Koro is a boss. He trims the eyebrows of the man who is trying to assassinate him, while he is being shot at and avoiding the bullets. What a crazy manga, but im loving it so far.

Eden: An Endless World vol. 8

16 years old and he's a trained assassin with a pet murder robot and a South American cyclops girlfriend? Dude's almost as cool as me.

This almost gave me an aneurism

upandaway

All I had to do to get people's attention on Nononono was post those ridiculous smut scenes? Hmm..

For how silly it is I love it, everyone are just crazy all the time. Emperor is the best.

Yeah I've got 75 more chapters before I'm in the hiatus x hiatus club. One annoying thing about reading these is I have to jump all over the place to find the volume versions because trying to read the magazine scans is just painful
From 261 onwards there's basically no difference between volume and weekly, since he's taking so much time to draw. I don't think anyone even scanlated the volume releases.

I suppose it doesn't matter, yes. It just looks a bit silly and out of place, so I was wondering that.

I'm watching the anime version of Ichigo's fight against Aizen, which was well done, unlike the Pain fight in Naruto. Anyway, it reminded me that there's more ways to attack than with just swords, so I'd really wish that Ichigo would lean some kido, just to spice some things up. I'm not saying he's supposed to drop the getsuga, but Kubo could be a bit more creative with the attacks.

Also, butterfly Aizen is still hilarious and Ichigo trolling him was so nice.
That's not Ichigo's style though he's a brute. Ichigo could never control his riatsu before, until Final Getsuga Tensho, and the Fullbring arc, so kido does work well with that. Besides Ichigo having one technique is because he does not communicate well with Zangetsu as we are seeing in this new training. Also remember that Ichigo is still a beginner with regards to being a shinigami, he's only been a shinigami for a year, so he does not have the knowledge.

wonzo

Banned
Nozoki Ana 64-102

Ehh, this has been pretty sucky ever since everyone else found out about the hole. Maybe this creepy faux-incest flashback will set things right once again.

I'm seeing a new chapter of Tower of God out, but I could have sworn that was released the other day. That or where I am seeing it is either behind or showing the wrong chapter as new.

Molester Man 21

JLijS.gif

Molester got his Kansai ending and everything is as it should be. Kinda disappointed with Kansai just calling him to go steady, but it bascially went well with everthing else that happened throughout the story. Still think he really should have got ridden of Sachiko, since nothing good will come off it. Also Molester's dad is so freakin manly.

Glad to see Glasses bro again, kinda happy he and Understanding had a little moment in the end. Sucks about Loli though, was thinking for a bit that she would have been paired off with Kansai's brother but nope.

Series as a whole was great. Would definitely reread again.

Molester Man 21

JLijS.gif

Molester got his Kansai ending and everything is as it should be. Kinda disappointed with Kansai just calling him to go steady, but it bascially went well with everthing else that happened throughout the story. Still think he really should have got ridden of Sachiko, since nothing good will come off it. Also Molester's dad is so freakin manly.

Glad to see Glasses bro again, kinda happy he and Understanding had a little moment in the end. Sucks about Loli though, was thinking for a bit that she would have been paired off with Kansai's brother but nope.

Series as a whole was great. Would definitely reread again.

I would love to see the result of this being found LOL.

Plus there is apparently a extra chapter of sorts but the translator left it "for the future" (currently continuing One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom