• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

More Naruto

Honestly, the most hilarious thing about this chapter is that it means the First and Second Hokage have now died normally, been brought back by Orochimaru with Edo Tensei, were sealed with Shiki Fujin, and were brought back by Orochimaru with Edo Tensei again.

More Naruto

Honestly, the most hilarious thing about this chapter is that it means the First and Second Hokage have now died normally, been brought back by Orochimaru with Edo Tensei, were sealed with Shiki Fujin, and were brought back by Orochimaru with Edo Tensei again.

Edo Tensei the jutsu that keeps on helping the manga get worst .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto 618

Holy fucking shit this manga has really gone into fanfic territory bad. What in the hell is going on?

It totally makes no goddamn sense he could just undo Shiki Fujin like that, but I don't even care. If we're going to ressurrect every fucking person in the universe from the fucking dead, we might as well resurrect the four people we give the most fucks about, right?

smurfx

get some go again
jILCnYkk5njYG.JPG

kaidou is gonna be have the mythical chimera zoan fruit.

Kusagari

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Oro does use the First and Second in combat again and now they're suddenly pulling Madara level attacks out of their ass.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

I don't get how you guys could possibly be angry about this. We already went down the fucking "every one is a zombie" hole like 100 chapters ago. Just go with it; Naruto's totally gonna fight his dad.

PK Gaming

Naruto

Holy fucking shit; this totally makes no sense but I don't care I totally need to see Naruto fight Minato. I mean, its practically a deus ex machina, but Hiruzen woooo

What does this mean for the other half of Kurama's chakra?

this

I want to see Naruto knock the shit out of his dad personally

Articalys

Naruto

I don't get how you guys could possibly be angry about this. We already went down the fucking "every one is a zombie" hole like 100 chapters ago. Just go with it; Naruto's totally gonna fight his dad.
It's more laughing at the fact that Kishimoto/Orochimaru pulled a technique to recover souls from Shiki Fujin out of his ass, I think.

Shouta

It totally makes no goddamn sense he could just undo Shiki Fujin like that, but I don't even care. If we're going to ressurrect every fucking person in the universe from the fucking dead, we might as well resurrect the four people we give the most fucks about, right?

Well, from a logistics standpoint, it might be a mess, though I guess they could explain it away with a points they've set up. It's kind of amusing he called back these 4. They're the guys that were privy to all the back shit going on in Konoha and the rest of the world by extension. So there might be something there for them to reveal, aside from the obvious fan fiction fight.

HOLY SHIT I thought Dragon ball were death cheat codes but Edo Tensai takes the cake. I mean WTF is this BS. How did Kishi's editor pass this?

Also if this chapter gets a high ranking I dunno what to say about the Japanese kids.

It was nice how Sasuke pulled a Naruto and looked over the village but wow the rest of the chapter was total mindfuck. So many plotholes and contradictions.

Man Bleach and OP hurry up and save my mind!

Naruto - What in the fuck did I just read?

Also regarding Kaidou strongest beast reminds me of Hanma Yujiro, though I can only hope Kaidou is half as awesome.

Angry Grimace

Well, from a logistics standpoint, it might be a mess, though I guess they could explain it away with a points they've set up. It's kind of amusing he called back these 4. They're the guys that were privy to all the back shit going on in Konoha and the rest of the world by extension. So there might be something there for them to reveal, aside from the obvious fan fiction fight.

I personally think its too late to be upset that people are coming back to life. If the author is going to go back to the Edo Tensei well a third time, at least he went with the only characters left there is to really care about. Hopefully Kishimoto will manage to reconcile why the First and Second were such fucking weaklings the first time they were resurrected here.

I'm not really sure what happened either - Orochimaru sacrificed himself to the Death God to get his arms back from the Death God? Wut? (Edit: okay, re-reading, it seems like Orochimaru possessed one of the Zetsu)

The biggest logistical problem here is that I don't have a problem with the Death God's seal being breakable. I have a problem with the fact the possibility of it occurring literally was posited and achieved within the same chapter. The author really needed to set that you could do that up like 300 chapters ago for that to be a non asspull payoff.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Madara Zombie vs Harashima Zombie.

The 4th Zombie vs Naruto.

Man, this is going to be awesome.

+ a 100% chance Sasuke will get a powerup out of this whole resurrection business stuff. Probably even from the 4th himself to fight Naruto!

Angry Grimace

+ a 100% chance Sasuke will get a powerup out of this whole resurrection business stuff. Probably even from the 4th himself to fight Naruto!
Naruto's going to get even more powerful if Kishimoto bothers to remember the fact that half of Kurama's chakra was sealed in there. Which is hilarious given that someone complained literally like 12 hours ago that Naruto has gotten too overpowered.

rouken

i don't get it, who's the bad guy here? is it a three way fight or is sauce on naruto's side? they said he was reminiscing.

Kusagari

Oh man. Madara is going to bust a nut when he realizes his beloved Hashirama is back.

Shouta

I personally think its too late to be upset that people are coming back to life. If the author is going to go back to the Edo Tensei well a third time, at least he went with the only characters left there is to really care about. Hopefully Kishimoto will manage to reconcile why the First and Second were such fucking weaklings the first time they were resurrected here.

I'm not really sure what happened either - Orochimaru sacrificed himself to the Death God to get his arms back from the Death God? Wut?

Maybe an incomplete Edo Tensei?

Anyway, I assume that it works like how most of the jutsu does in Naruto. The Shinigami looks like it's an actual Summoning Jutsu. The mask probably is the pact for it, so putting it on activates it. The user takes on the form of the Shinigami and to retrieve something, they have to cut their own belly because that's where everything is sealed. The Uzumaki clan was famous for sealing jutsu, right? It kind of makes sense a sealing summon would be held by them.

It makes sense because that would explain why Orochimaru could never get his real arms back, despite knowing crazy shit or something?

Snakeyes

Sasuke

Major asspull, but it's a pretty interesting development nonetheless. Wonder what will happen from here on out...

Will Naruto and co beat Madara and Obito only to find out that Sasuke's crew have taken over Konoha in the meantime?

Will Sasuke and co join either side of the war?

Or will he show up at the end of the battle and decide to carry out the Moon's Eye on his own terms?

Angry Grimace

i don't get it, who's the bad guy here? is it a three way fight or is sauce on naruto's side? they said he was reminiscing.

Sasuke wants some kind of unspecified answers from the Hokage. My guess is that we're going to get some kind of flashback explaining a bunch of Uchiha bullshit before anything interesting happens.

The hilarious part is that Orochimaru is fucking invincible right now. He has his arms back and he has an Edo Tensei of Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi and Minato.

Maybe an incomplete Edo Tensei?

Anyway, I assume that it works like how most of the jutsu does in Naruto. The Shinigami looks like it's an actual Summoning Jutsu. The mask probably is the pact for it, so putting it on activates it. The user takes on the form of the Shinigami and to retrieve something, they have to cut their own belly because that's where everything is sealed. The Uzumaki clan was famous for sealing jutsu, right? It kind of makes sense a sealing summon would be held by them.

It makes sense because that would explain why Orochimaru could never get his real arms back, despite knowing crazy shit or something?

I figured it out - Orochimaru had to sacrifice himself to call the Shinigami, and used his own body to do so (not entirely sure of the mechanic here), and then when it killed him he used his body swap to possess the Zetsu that Suigetsu is holding.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Naruto

Now I can't say I expected THIS, but at least a portion of this I had expected to happen before the Manga ended. It just wasn't gonna be okay for the series to end with the previous four hokage trapped in an eternal nightmare hell forever. They were gonna get their souls unsealed somehow, and I figured the other half of Kuruma's chakra would come out for Naruto's final powerup or something.

So sure, I'll allow it.

Shouta

I figured it out - Orochimaru had to sacrifice himself to call the Shinigami, and used his own body to do so (not entirely sure of the mechanic here), and then when it killed him he used his body swap to possess the Zetsu that Suigetsu is holding.

Oh, that makes sense.

IHaveIce

Banned
The whole shit with the Death God is just too funny, not even once was it ever teased that you can break the seal. ANd now in one chapter badaboom. Already done, you just needed a freaking ugly mask.

Kishi just reads the internet and picks stuff he reads in forums. Obito and now this crap lol.

Now let's just wait till Orochimaru revives all Uchiha Clan members. Even Madaras brother.

I mean why stop at the 4 Hokages... Such dumb shit

Angry Grimace

The whole shit with the Death God is just too funny, not even once was it ever teased that you can break the seal. ANd now in one chapter badaboom. Already done, you just needed a freaking ugly mask.

Kishi just reads the internet and picks stuff he reads in forums. Obito and now this crap lol.

Now let's just wait till Orochimaru revives all Uchiha Clan members. Even Madaras brother.

I mean why stop at the 4 Hokages... Such dumb shit

You're just saying that because he violated the Edo Tensei rules by being able to revive all four of them without any of their DNA or anything (although we could handwave this by saying he went to do this off-panel when they went through the town)

rouken

Sasuke wants some kind of unspecified answers from the Hokage. My guess is that we're going to get some kind of flashback explaining a bunch of Uchiha bullshit before anything interesting happens.

The hilarious part is that Orochimaru is fucking invincible right now. He has his arms back and he has an Edo Tensei of Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi and Minato.

eh, so in the end sasuke will revert back to being good and fight alongside naruto. that's the only way this is going to go right?

but i really hope he will not use the dead hokages to fight again, we've been down that road

Snakeyes

You're just saying that because he violated the Edo Tensei rules by being able to revive all four of them without any of their DNA or anything (although we could handwave this by saying he went to do this off-panel when they went through the town)

They're all Senju aren't they? If that's the case, then Zetsu's Senju DNA could've been enough to revive them.

Angry Grimace

eh, so in the end sasuke will revert back to being good and fight alongside naruto. that's the only way this is going to go right?

but i really hope he will not use the dead hokages to fight again, we've been down that road

He's going to fight Naruto for certain; Kishimoto said it would be the last thing in the series.

I agree that its possible that they could just tell a story and then go away. A better solution would be Orochimaru possessing all of them somehow to steal their powers and become even more overpowered. Zombies are getting old.

They're all Senju aren't they? Zetsu's Senju DNA could've been enough to revive them.

I don't think it works like that. Besides, Hiruzen and Minato aren't related to Hashirama at all as far as I know. A better solution would be to handwave it out by saying he went to get it (they ARE in Konoha)

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The whole shit with the Death God is just too funny, not even once was it ever teased that you can break the seal.

Honestly I think sealing history's greatest heroes in an eternal hell was tease enough. They were never gonna be allowed to stay in there forever, there had to be some way to undo it.

Well he said he had the DNA already, that Kabuto wasn't the only one collecting shit, or something. He already resurrected two in the past, and tried to resurrect the fourth, so why not do it again ya know.

I honestly think they'll all be dispelled after they talk-no-jutsu Sasuke into being a hero.

Kusagari

I don't think it works like that. Besides, Hiruzen and Minato aren't related to Hashirama at all as far as I know. A better solution would be to handwave it out by saying he went to get it (they ARE in Konoha)

I mean it's Oro. He can easily say Oro just went to get the DNA he already had on all of them.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Bah, don't think about it too much people! Naruto is going to end soon anyways so I doubt even Kishi gives a shit about the logics of his world anymore, ahahahah.

IHaveIce

Banned

Honestly I didn't even know that you need the DNA anymore lol.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Honestly I didn't even know that you need the DNA anymore lol.

The DNA is just needed to make the initial contract, isn't it? It's smeared on the scroll that defines the terms. Orochimaru already had this set up for the First, Second, and Fourth. I don't think he needs to ever do it again. As for the third, he probably had that set up years ago.

Angry Grimace

Honestly I think sealing history's greatest heroes in an eternal hell was tease enough. They were never gonna be allowed to stay in there forever, there had to be some way to undo it.

Well he said he had the DNA already, that Kabuto wasn't the only one collecting shit, or something. He already resurrected two in the past, and tried to resurrect the fourth, so why not do it again ya know.

I honestly think they'll all be dispelled after they talk-no-jutsu Sasuke into being a hero.

The real Chekov's Gun here for me was Kurama's chakra. Kishimoto didn't necessarily need to write that part in if it was never going to be important again.

rouken

He's going to fight Naruto for certain; Kishimoto said it would be the last thing in the series.

I agree that its possible that they could just tell a story and then go away. A better solution would be Orochimaru possessing all of them somehow to steal their powers and become even more overpowered. Zombies are getting old.

that sly bastard orochimaru, should have stayed dead.

yeah, its time for everyone to love sasuke again. that's the time where sakura will be included in the chapter. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom