• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
I should just watch the 4th one and carry on, 'cause Duwang subs are ass.

Yeah, even though I'm rereading the series, I'm gonna leave part 4 until the anime gets to it. Shame such a cool series has terrible scans and translations, when tons of bad manga have great ones.

Kusagari

World Trigger 1

Meh. Pretty uninteresting, but at least the Near lookalike isn't a loser. The twist at the end could make it better.

Akito

I was bored (and inspired by DS Poka Poka) so I uploaded all of the available Priscilla Yonkomas on B*t*t*, there are even some newish strips

iN1NI5LROLqzp.jpg

The professor and the cat (one shot)
tumblr_mi0os4uOJl1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Probably one of the better catboy one shots. Boy has cat ears due to the professors testing and stuff and a plant is there which may yield the solution to the issue. Really short story but good scenes/tentacles.

Tower of God V2 Ch51

Rachel and Fug are just wrecking shit. No way Koon is dead, but it's doubtful he has a team now.

World Trigger 1

Meh. Pretty uninteresting, but at least the Near lookalike isn't a loser. The twist at the end could make it better.

Just about the only thing in the entire chapter that was interesting.

upandaway

I ... I er ...

I can no longer kill Priscilla.
Okay man look. Look at me, this is serious. Don't try to evade this.

Lazy-man here gets a pass here because he's just a cruel guy in general. He's pure cold blooded sometimes, there's no helping that guy. But you gotta stop with these things.

Sometimes I see these flashes in you and it just makes me scared. It's like there's this side of you, waiting to go on a massacre.

Akito

Ikea is evil, everytime I buy some shelfs from there they will fill themselves with stuff shortly after that so I have to buy more shelfs. It's a conspiracy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I was bored (and inspired by DS Poka Poka) so I uploaded all of the available Priscilla Yonkomas on B*t*t*, there are even some newish strips

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Kurita

How much space does that all take up? I was planning on buying a few of those plastic storage crates and hiding them under my bed, but that seems like a more elegant solution.

Can't remember the actual size but they're are not big actually. Don't know how many mangas you have so... 3 or 4 should be enough.

There are 380 mangas in the pics FYI.

Wiseblade

Can't remember the actual size but they're are not big actually. Don't know how many mangas you have so... 3 or 4 should be enough.

There are 380 mangas in the pics FYI.

o_O

Right now it's just 40 One Piece volumes, 10 Ultimate Spiderman Volumes and a couple of other assorted comics, but I'm planning on expanding soon.

scy

So... Cammy from Street Fighter by Yusuke Murata :
GDQE2Bi.png

:bow

Them feels.

...I don't think I'm using that right.

You were able to kill her? You monsters.
I only killed her twice because I wanted her dagger/the trophy, don't judge ;_;

;_;

Okay man look. Look at me, this is serious. Don't try to evade this.

Lazy-man here gets a pass here because he's just a cruel guy in general. He's pure cold blooded sometimes, there's no helping that guy. But you gotta stop with these things.

Sometimes I see these flashes in you and it just makes me scared. It's like there's this side of you, waiting to go on a massacre.

Only sometimes?

Improvements!

Kurita

Holy crap I have about 30 volumes right now. Thats insane to think you guys have over 100s of volumes. I need more space for the future lol.

I've been buying mangas since I'm 8 years old so... :p
Didn't buy so many mangas when I was younger though, maybe 1 or 2/month. Nowadays I can buy up to 10 mangas/month.

Guess Ill take bottom of the page

Kaeru no Prince-sama 4

Pretty good development on everyone helping Aono out on getting the 200 bottles to fulfill the wine orders for the sales department. His reward and such from Gouzako was really amazing and pleasing, though why fall asleep after the big moment.

Piecake

Tower of God

Holy fuck. Why the hell arent more people reading this? Shit's absolutely amazing. And i refuse to believe! He is trolling us, for sure
Koon can't be dead. No way. And my god, Rachel is completely wacked out of her gourd. I really want to know what happened to Rachel before she entered the tower. Will that explain why she hates baam so much, or is it just pure jealously, craziness, and back-stabbing evilness. Glad to see Dan tell her to fuck off, that cunt

Soul Cartel 57
tumblr_mi0ztxV5kv1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Possibly the best battle of the series so far. If the archdemon has some trick as well, but Mephisto got so epic and cool looking. I like how everyone else is standing on onlooking.

Tower of God

Holy fuck. Why the hell arent more people reading this? Shit's absolutely amazing. And i refuse to believe! He is trolling us, for sure
Koon can't be dead. No way. And my god, Rachel is completely wacked out of her gourd. I really want to know what happened to Rachel before she entered the tower. Will that explain why she hates baam so much, or is it just pure jealously, craziness, and back-stabbing evilness. Glad to see Dan tell her to fuck off, that cunt

I think she wants something so badly that she'd do anything for it. I don't think she really hates Baam, it's just what FUG wanted her to do to get him away and to their own. She just seems like she's crazy for whatever it is she wants. I doubt the stars is all she wants.

I agree though, more people should definitely be reading this.

Kiruko-san 1-2

This is not what I was expecting based on the Mangaupdates cover. Didn't think the titular character would be that creepy. I like it. Fuckin love those eyes.

Series has potential which will never be realized because it's going to be cancelled.

wonzo

Banned
Kiruko-san 1-2

This is not what I was expecting based on the Mangaupdates cover. Didn't think the titular character would be that creepy. I like it. Fuckin love those eyes.

Series has potential which will never be realized because it's going to be cancelled.
If you keep on reading you'll realise there's a very good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom