• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

They where mostly uninteresting especially when they try to justify their actions with their issues while fighting, felt way too rushed at that point to give a flying fuck.

Honestly punk kid was one of the worse for me since i just did not fucking care, hell i was on icetard's side for that fight.

The only one i kinda felt bad for was Jackie/Dirty Boots girl due to what looked like a shitty ass past but Renji handled that fight like a boss.

Edit: oh you mean the one with the luck based gauntlets/punches? he was alright.

Yeah, I meant the gauntlet dude, not the annoying shota bait. Really, I agree they were uninteresting, but I just didn't care either way; certainly not enough to complain about them.

Ginjo is held to a higher regard since he was the actual main antagonist and was lame as hell.

What will happen to this thread when the Big 3 ends?

Various posters will take the WSJ mantle and try to push Toriko without much success.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Toriko has a chance. Loads of potential in the Gourmet World.
FT will probably become full on hentai by then anyway.

Assassination Classroom 1-5

The first chapter was interesting and unique, but by chapter 3 the concept was starting to bore me. I was hoping that one student would tell him fuck you and your homework Tentacles, then gets zeros on his
tests because he does not give a shit. And then KARMA arrived and made everything better. I was hoping that there was a student who will challenge Tentacles, and call his bluff about killing the students´parents. Very well done. Karma is using some dirty tricks, and i like that since it will require whatever it takes to kill Tentacles. But i know already that Tentacles won´t destroy the planet and he won´t die either.

Karma, please don´t be a tsundere, please don´t be a tsundere please don´t be a tsundere please don´t be a tsundere, please don´t be a tsundere, please don´t be a tsundere

upandaway

Man, these arguments ;_;
Due to a really busy week I only looked in once in a while, and this thread was pretty silly. It seems like it's all over in just the right time though, haha.

Who'd be the main protagonist and villain in a ManGAF manga?
I will be the worst and most nefarious villain!

Funny sidekick/battle commentator : upandaway
I love battle commentators, they're the best utility characters. In fact, I have a TOP 10 BATTLE COMMENTATORS IN MANGA LIST

10. Yumi (Saki)
9. Kuzumi (Mx0)
8. Maruo (Baby Steps)
7. Hisa (Saki)
6. Random convenient spectator (Medaka Box)
5. Joseph (Jojo)
4. Kaiji (Kaiji)
Togashi
(HxH)
2. Killua (HxH)
1. Sano (Law of Ueki)

Kurita

I love battle commentators, they're the best utility characters. In fact, I have a TOP 10 BATTLE COMMENTATORS IN MANGA LIST

10. Yumi (Saki)
9. Kuzumi (Mx0)
8. Maruo (Baby Steps)
7. Hisa (Saki)
6. Random convenient spectator (Medaka Box)
5. Joseph (Jojo)
4. Kaiji (Kaiji)
Togashi
(HxH)
2. Killua (HxH)
1. Sano (Law of Ueki)

2. Machine Gun Sanada from Eyeshield 21.
1. Speedwagon from Jojo

Bokura no Negai 3
tumblr_mi8bdwAUlB1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Waiting bi monthly is awful as I want to know what happens next and if the other brothers find themselves in such a situation. Oh well grade school love story is good if only Kento was willing.

Centaur's Worries 26

The "model citizen converter" got me. Otherwise, career talk wasn't that interesting.

Mangaka-san to Assistant 135

Mihari route locked in 10 years' time. I'd like to hope that Aito's mentality would've progressed beyond that of a 5 year old by then.

Seven Seas Entertainment (US) has licensed A Centaur's Life [Centaur no Nayami (Centaur's Worries)], Love in Hell, and Monster Musume for fall.
“there's growing interest in new stories about exotic supernatural creatures that we don't typically see,”
My interest is certainly growing.

Also some itty bitty pickups:

Stinky

I'm seeing only 3, there were times when whole pages were filled with nothing but GIFs
and got purged altogether afterwards.

I swear it was more than 3! I got caught up in the excitement. I dont remember any particular GIFmaggedon but I've been lurking in here for a long time.

PS: My post originally said "THIS page" because I didnt realise the page post limit had been reached haha

Retcon: Hahaha^^

Atredeus

Neo Member
Rurouni Kenshin 1-40

So I got bored and decided to finally read through this. Can't say I'm hooked yet... the plot seems rather boring, I'm somewhat familiar with the characters from catching a couple episodes of the anime. I just think Samurai Deeper Kyo used the same sort of premise, and made it interesting (and more mature) earlier.

I do suppose it was a product of its time, and while it's held up better than some (Dragon Ball), it hasn't held up as well as others (Yu Yu Hakusho).

Akito

I swear it was more than 3! I got caught up in the excitement. I dont remember any particular GIFmaggedon but I've been lurking in here for a long time.

PS: My post originally said "THIS page" because I didnt realise the page post limit had been reached haha

Retcon: Hahaha^^
No worries, 100 posts per page master race here.

ibpylqcVMbPL3D.jpg

i4CoL7SebAEXJ.jpg

lol Murata, why you do genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom