• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is molester man bad at sex

Virgin? Yes. But it would be a really strange ending if she dumped a virgin for being bad at sex. In any case it looked less awkward than the first time I ever got any.

I will admit it was a little odd to just fuck him right there. Not sure I understand her mindset.

upandaway

Vipper ending? Maybe instead of finding Sachiko, she logs onto 2ch and finds the Molester Man thread.
List of things that "could" have happened (and would have happened in other manga for cheap drama), off the top of my head:
- Any of the girls found out the thread
- Any of the girls found Sachiko
- Someone found his keys and something happened from there
- Miss Understanding's stalker would've been someone of note
- Glasses would've been a legitimate love rival
- At any time any of the girls under any circumstance would've blown one of his various covers in front of the other girls and screw everything up

And just to emphasize, I intended to delve into obvious joke territory halfway through the list but I ended up having too many ideas :lol

I would like to present this to Kreed as a "told you" proof that nothing actually happened after all! Worries were for naught!

Virgin? Yes. But it would be a really strange ending if she dumped a virgin for being bad at sex. In any case it looked less awkward than the first time I ever got any.

I will admit it was a little odd to just fuck him right there. Not sure I understand her mindset.
I doubt it was her full intent, but maybe there was a hint of pity sex in there? She knows he's stuff and thing and argh you get what I mean

Nah, that's what he looked like as kid

iGcnHJpYGzo9Z.jpg
That reminds me, he looks poor as hell as a kid. Really looks like a big Doflamingo backstory and/or flashback is gon-

IS DOFLAMINGO THE NEXT NAKAMA

That reminds me, he looks poor as hell as a kid. Really looks like a big Doflamingo backstory and/or flashback is gon-

He does seem to actually care about his crewmates, even when he's sacrificing them for his own good, and they seem to like him. I'm hoping he'll be less one-note evil than Caeser.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
List of things that "could" have happened (and would have happened in other manga for cheap drama), off the top of my head:
- Any of the girls found out the thread
- Any of the girls found Sachiko
- Someone found his keys and something happened from there
- Miss Understanding's stalker would've been someone of note
- Glasses would've been a legitimate love rival
- At any time any of the girls under any circumstance would've blown one of his various covers in front of the other girls and screw everything up

And just to emphasize, I intended to delve into obvious joke territory halfway through the list but I ended up having too many ideas :lol

I would like to present this to Kreed as a "told you" proof that nothing actually happened after all! Worries were for naught!

I doubt it was her full intent, but maybe there was a hint of pity sex in there? She knows he's stuff and thing and argh you get what I mean

Pity sex? He doesn't really seem all that pitiable, even compared to real people. It just seems like a really poor decision given she allegedly cares about Loli so much.

upandaway

Is it some new tradition for scan groups to release a lot of awesome stuff for Christmas? Gotta say I love this.

Pity sex? He doesn't really seem all that pitiable, even compared to real people. It just seems like a really poor decision given she allegedly cares about Loli so much.
!!!

maybe she tested for how good at sex he is before deciding

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
They've hung out long enough that they could feasibly skip the pre-sex courtship ritual and just go straight to it. The mood was right and they clearly both wanted it, also Kansai taking the initiative helped, Molester Man would've never broached the subject.

She might have been thinking that if she at least gave him sex that might satisfy him enough to make dumping him easier on him. Not like Loli has to find out they had sex.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
She might have been thinking that if she at least gave him sex that might satisfy him enough to make dumping him easier on him. Not like Loli has to find out they had sex.

She likes the dude, it's something she wanted too. Think of it as if somehow things don't work out they had that one moment. If it was just pitty sex it wouldn't of wrapped up the way it did. Are you guys already forgetting that she's been calling him instead of waiting. If you think it was just pity sex then you are pretty bad at picking up on signals. Not to mention she is super fucking stressed out over loli.

Angry Grimace

I just find that highly unlikely in context unless Kansai is a totally different character than what we've been led to believe.

She likes the dude, it's something she wanted too. Think of it as if somehow things don't work out they had that one moment. If it was just pitty sex it wouldn't of wrapped up the way it did. Are you guys already forgetting that she's been calling him instead of waiting. If you think it was just pity sex then you are pretty bad at picking up on signals. Not to mention she is super fucking stressed out over loli.

Not saying its pity sex. At least not completely. Yeah she probably has feelings for Molester beyond just being friends but ,at least at the time, I think she fully intended to let Molester down because she feels like it would be betraying Loli to pursue a relationship with him. I think seeing his seriousness about wanting to be with her might have changed her mind though. We'll see what happens next chapter.

upandaway

Wait wait, I just said there might have maybe somehow sometime in the unlimits of impossibility that she went "...and he's a virgin" somewhere in her mind, and Grimace shot even that down, it wasn't a big deal

Angry Grimace

If it's based on a real story, then it doesn't necessarily mean there's a lesson to be learned.

I guess my point there is that I don't think anyone would have made even a doujin of it if there was no purpose or interesting ending.

Erigu

[Chikan Otoko]
My point is that its pretty unlikely that he decided to do a parody of an event that occurred like a month prior and assume anyone would understand it; the joke wouldn't even make sense in that context since Aizen had that appearance for like 5 panels and then didn't show up again for a year or so.
To clarify:
The story is set in November and December 2004.
The manga was released in 2006. I'm not sure when it began exactly (Spring 2006 or so, I think), but it ended on December 31, 2006 (with 21 episodes, by the way, not 20 like I've read many times in this topic). Yoko also released some kind of a special on January 26, 2007 (not the Sachiko story I believe you've seen already).

Vipper ending? Maybe instead of finding Sachiko, she logs onto 2ch and finds the Molester Man thread.
Considering they made a movie out of this, you could even call it the realistic ending!

Tsuki Tsuki 18

This manga continues to be not awful by virtue of a few of the characters being funny. Sometimes.

On this note, open question for anyone: what are some shonen action series where you feel that there's a well-developed relationship between a lead male and female character?
Mirai Nikki
lol

Also your sprite work is awesome, Neoriceisgood. If I hadn't made a promise to a childhood friend not to change my avatar I'd think about requesting something.

upandaway

Vinland Saga

Wow this is serious now. Leif's reunion was barely even a subject.

I might wait until the arc's over and read the climax all in one go.. if I can.

Haikyuu

Everyone's reactions after scoring a point are the best part haha

O6Wrd.png

I don't think there's anything wrong with the character art in Molester Man. They're kind of charming in their own way.

I think it would be hilarious if the ending is that Kansai hashes it out with Loli and goes to Molester to tell him but when she goes to his house she finds Sachiko and dumps him.

I just think it's funny that with all the curves that women have in anime and manga, especially all the hips and ass, that a lot of the Japanese women just can't emulate that shape if they tried.

I guess my point there is that I don't think anyone would have made even a doujin of it if there was no purpose or interesting ending.

I really enjoyed the manga so far, mostly because it's really funny and kind of realistic, so I wouldn't mind an equally "realistic" ending to the story. I definitely wouldn't be bitter about it, if Kansai has good reason (i.e. seeing the thread). Molester Man getting dumped and finishing his thread, including all the anon comments, would be a fitting ending to this whole saga. He could still grow and be a better man after this (= less of a pussy).

I mean, this is not a relationship manga with over 200 chapters and characters that act 100% full retard throughout the whole story, maKING ONE STUPID DECISION AFTER ANOTHER, WITH NO REASONABLE END IN SIGHT, which in the end, JUST PISSES EVERYONE OFF BUT YOU CANT STOP READING IT FOR SOME STUPID REASON.

Yeah.

If this is based on a real story Kansai and Loli will now proceed to have the greatest hatesex of their lives.

That would be quite the sequel.

Only real lesson he'll learn is that onaholes will never betray you.

Everyone off to Amazon.com!

Dresden

The manga was released in 2006. I'm not sure when it began exactly (Spring 2006 or so, I think), but it ended on December 31, 2006 (with 21 episodes, by the way, not 20 like I've read many times in this topic).
Oh hey, real dates. Time to get MU to update.

Solune

Manga-Gaf

Recommend me a manga/anime that has this premise.

A character seems super weak but actually the character is actually super string but the character is purposely holding back for some reason.

Some examples are Trigun, Tora Kiss
Typically the character type you're looking for is usually the "senpai", hard for me to remember a specific series but you could try Kurohime, though the premise is somewhat different I think you'll find it's similar to what you're looking for.
Neoriceisgood, you are gawdlyke.
Thanks. The series I hadn't tried before and ended up liking from the last OP's list were Akame ga Kill, Everyday Monster Girls, and Koisome Momiji. In smut I trust.
LOL potential next thread title.
Only real lesson he'll learn is that onaholes will never betray you.

The most valuable lesson.

upandaway

[Chikan Otoko]

To clarify:
The story is set in November and December 2004.
The manga was released in 2006. I'm not sure when it began exactly (Spring 2006 or so, I think), but it ended on December 31, 2006 (with 21 episodes, by the way, not 20 like I've read many times in this topic). Yoko also released some kind of a special on January 26, 2007 (not the Sachiko story I believe you've seen already).
Oh man I love when manga do this. Dunno why I'm so easy to impress, it's basically nothing, but man... I love that kinda stuff.

Oh shit, I totally missed the neorice gifs. Great work, dude!

Also +1 for "In smut I trust" :lol

now for something completely different: I've been playing RAGE (again) and I'm really in the mood for something post-apocalyptic. I've read Hokuto no Ken and I've started Eden: It's a Wonderfuln Endless World but I'm looking for something different. Any suggestions?

ghstwrld

Naruto

The stuff with Neji is weird. He comes to terms with his and his father's fates during the fight against that spider guy, but the latest chapters aren't at all building on those moments; they go all the way back to the chunin exams instead.

Hinata's moment feels oddly disconnected from most of the few things she's contributed to the story, too.

This book is sour.

jman2050

Naruto

The stuff with Neji is weird. He comes to terms with his and his father's fates during the fight against that spider guy, but the latest chapters aren't at all building on those moments; they go all the way back to the chunin exams instead.

Hinata's moment feels oddly disconnected from most of the few things she's contributed to the story, too.

This book is sour.

It's "I have to finish this shit soon but don't have enough time to tie up all my loose ends so I just need to BS my way through" syndrome.

Ashodin

Molester Man

Damn I just read up to the latest Molester Man. That shit is crazy. Why would Kansai just out of the blue fuck him, unless she has real attraction to him? It's possible her body wants him, but her mind can't let things settle. She wants to remain friends with Loli no matter what.

Next chapter is going to be agonizing.

I was literally reading with baited breath when I saw the panels for them about to kiss.

And holy shit the committee in his head is hilarious. Lord Molester looks like Aizen. Dat smirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom