• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Assassination Classroom 30

Awesome, hopefully they'll delve deeper into Koro's backstory in the next few chapters.

TWGOK 219

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Haikyuu!! 47
tumblr_miaa99giwz1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Love it whenever Hinata does that. Was actually cheering somewhat for Datekou and am a bit sad that Futakuchi(sp) who wont be in the Spring Preliminaries (why do they start in September?!). I guess if Karasuno gets blocked out of this tournament then they have time to train a bit and get ready for the next one but the third years and even Sugawara wont be able to play, I think :( Oh well, hopefully he plays next match.

For the popularity poll, three of my favorites in 1 2 and 3 is awesome, glad Tsuki is that popular as he's still my favorite after Hinata and Kageyama, assuming Im reading it right. Though Kuroo and Kenma ought to be higher.

Noricart

Hi everybody!

Psyren 1-5
I have to say, I wasn't quite intrigued by this, but now i'm getting hooked.
Reminds me of Gantz (Hopefully not in a crappy way).

2San

Welcome to Room #305! - 91

Ah this is really good. I really like the friendship dynamic between Rose & Yoonsung and Junghyun & Yoona(yoonsung's sister).

Lain

Manyu HikenchoNinja Tits volume 1
UDl.jpg

It is finally in my hands!
What a glorious manga this is, full of delicious, big boobs. The ridiculous plot added to the perverted setting really makes for something great. I can't not appreciate the "party of the dancing tits", where Chifusa manages to win thanks to her boobs wrapping falling down.
Can't wait to get volume 2!

Seems like we're getting hints of a bigger plot, looking forward to the developments of Kurosensei and his tentacles.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hi everybody!

Psyren 1-5
I have to say, I wasn't quite intrigued by this, but now i'm getting hooked.
Reminds me of Gantz (Hopefully not in a crappy way).

Oh it's very good and a great read all at once. The ending is a bit rushed due to cancellation. Not a whole lot though, I think it ends the way the writer wanted it too it's just a jump had to be taken to get there. You'll see. It also has one of the better romantic subplots in the genre, it's never wishy washy and they're both pretty upfront with each other about their feelings. I wish it had gotten popular enough to get an anime.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Just spent £50 on Amazon buying all of Jojo's Part 3, except Volumes 3,4,5,6. For some reason, those are going for up to £100... it's crazy! Also got Rohan at Louvre. Never knew it got an English release!

Black Cat ~110

I really enjoyed the Train as a child arc, especially Eve's reactions of Train being her little brother. Train, Sven, and Eve really have great chemistry and I really enjoy following them as a crew. My only real complaint is Sven still treats Eve like a 5 year old despite the fact she's probably more capable in a fight then him.

Still prefer Karma kun over Itona, mainly for humans > humanoids, though that flashback or something for Korosensei seemed to imply he had some shocking bad moment with a kid human before, I think. Like Nagisa said, we need to know his backstory, hopefully soon.

Korosenseis face was pretty scary though, dont like horror and stuff much :(

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Can the author of One Punch Man numbers the chapters the normal way like the rest of the folks? Chapter 22, Chapter 22 Special, Chapter 22 Super Special, Chapter 22 Flashback Edition, Chapter 22 Super Special Ultimate Edition.

Geezz.

c-c-c-combobreaker

Fairy Tail 319

Shadow Dragon's roar was pretty awesome. Also Gajeel actually won in a fight with ease. So thats something. I dunno who the hell is lying but I just want more fights.

Kenichi 510

Whoa fanservice indeed, still hasn't topped the Miu fanservice during the Jenezad arc.

Just hope Kenichi busts out some new moves on Beserker.

Sekerei 140

Wow this manga sounds like it is finally reaching its end. Looking forward to how it will end with Minato's harem lol.

Koibitogokoro 3
tumblr_miai68w0Zi1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Fun chapter following the fire and flooding of Jun's apartment. I wonder if they will stay together for real now or if he will go back, might as well officially become together and what not. As usual the next day scene with the coworker who likes to tease Saki about Jun was as funny as ever. Then Jun taking it to the next level that even made for fun times, so glad they both like each other and such, hopefully the remaining chapters give them no challenges.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
TWOGK

I like how the situation resolved itself so Keimi can have a "normal" capturing sequence (both adults, etc). Also interesting that that is actually how teenage Urara is.

Not sure what is up with zombie mom though.

Defuser

TWGOK
So much sudden developments it's kinda confusing to keep track. Wakaki going for the normal teenage conquering, it's good because it won't look like a pedo manga anymore.

grandjedi6

TWGOK (again)

Wait. Can Keimi even conquer her? She's still a little kid. She's not looking for romantic love, but rather a mother's love....

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
TWGOK
So much sudden developments it's kinda confusing to keep track. Wakaki going for the normal teenage conquering, it's good because it won't look like a pedo manga anymore.

This sounds just like someone saying it's OK to fap to Etna just because she's 1470 years old.

grandjedi6

Making them fall in love is just the way he uses to fix whatever problem the girl happens to have.

Well I know that. But with her (now mental) age and all the mother stuff, I feel like the resolution will be a mother's love, rather than Keimi's conquering.

Manyu HikenchoNinja Tits volume 1
UDl.jpg

It is finally in my hands!
What a glorious manga this is, full of delicious, big boobs. The ridiculous plot added to the perverted setting really makes for something great. I can't not appreciate the "party of the dancing tits", where Chifusa manages to win thanks to her boobs wrapping falling down.
Can't wait to get volume 2!

Goddamn it.

WHY MUST I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS

upandaway

World Trigger ch1

Not sure how I feel about the setting, it's a bit too "b-grade shonen" type stuff, what with the trademark enemies and trademark accessory/power and trademark organization and trademark everything. But oh well.

Also if I could, I'd bet any insignificant amount of money that the bullies were an editor insert. Jump really likes 1st chapter "bully payback" stories.. I never cared for them, they're a bit really bad.

Witch Hunter 84

Yesssssss, so the West is dead and North is trying to revive her. Sound like a plan that´s going to backfire on North big time. It happens all the time. People resurrect someone they should not to try to impose their powers on them and turns into pawns these powers do often kill/beat the shit of those whose resurrect them.

Tizoc

Naruto 578
Itachi's an idiot, and when Kabuto is defeated, he will die and Sasuke will not get any answers.
This is my prediction (hey I'm catching up, haven't followed the manga in nearly a year).

You didn't miss anything there.

We're not supposed to care, because we haven't been told or implicated the negative effects of either Future Lucy or the Princess lying.
Actually , the one lying will probably be the cause for the catastrophe.
The World Where Only God Knows What's Going On Anymore

Like, seriously.

Actually no it's simple. Keima must conquerer the girl quickly and prevent the construction of the theme park while preventing vintage and teh girl father forces to clash.( all in less than a in 36 hours )

Tizoc

Naruto 590
The whole Uchiha Coup thing and how Itachi went about killing everyone just sounds effin' stupid.

Naruto 593
Ok on the one hand it makes sense, on the other...I feel like the pacing and the focus just ruined his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom