• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Stumbled across this manga. What can I say? It's funny. Just don't read it with someone else in the room. Why?

gwJta4f.jpg

That's why.

You sell me on far too many mangas I should never read

Yume Yume Shinjuu 1 - 2

Though it would just be a love at first type story but ended up becoming a love triangle of sorts, between two brothers and then Tatsumi from the past who just reappeared in Yuzuru's life, though no one remembers who he is, which is shocking. Then again Yuzuru can barely remember his own past. Hoping the ones I want get together in the end somehow though Ryousukes feelings all these years and such combined with Tatsumi is probably making it hard to contain his feelings, hope this doesnt start a cascade of bad events for him.

Yonafunu

Wowo, I always thought Sun-Ken Rock was pretty well known around here. Guess not a lot of people have read it.
I really really really liked it in the beginning, and the art is awesome. There are some really great arcs, but the fanservice gets kinda bad *cough*
idol manager arc
*cough*. Currenct arc has been going on too long as well.

Wowo, I always thought Sun-Ken Rock was pretty well known around here. Guess not a lot of people have read it.
I really really really liked it in the beginning, and the art is awesome. There are some really great arcs, but the fanservice gets kinda bad *cough*
idol manager arc
I'm sure most people in here know about Sun-ken Rock, but it's an older series and the most recent arcs don't seem to be that good and I don't know if any groups are actively working on it.

I discovered it yesterday by accident, went I was looking for that Rock Lee manga.

idol manager arc
It has its ups and downs. I used to like it too but the fan service was just too creepy.

The main character is very likeable though.

Yonafunu

I'm sure most people in here know about Sun-ken Rock, but it's an older series and the most recent arcs don't seem to be that good and I don't know if any groups are actively working on it.

I discovered it yesterday by accident, went I was looking for that Rock Lee manga.

Yeah, I guess. I've been reading it ever since the first chapter came out (scanlated, of course), so I never really noticed how 'old' it was. There are still chapter coming out every 2 weeks on average, I think, so it's probably still being worked on.

It has its ups and downs. I used to like it too but the fan service was just too creepy.

The main character is very likeable though.
Ken is pretty shonen in a way. "I'll protect everyone", overly strong and always attracts new followers, but I like his anti-Luffy attitude I mentioned earlier, where he doesn't just let everyone in. I hope that doesn't change too much.
Yeah, I guess. I've been reading it ever since the first chapter came out (scanlated, of course), so I never really noticed how 'old' it was. There are still chapter coming out every 2 weeks on average, I think, so it's probably still being worked on.
It started in 2008, iirc.

Mizuho Ambivalent 1-27 (END)

Goddamn. The problem with skimming through bad series is that occasionally you don't absorb enough of them to remember when you've read them before. This was just as terrible as when I 'read' it the first time.

D-FRAG 44

This chapter made sense to me. That's a rarity for this manga.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I agreed to not bring anything about the Manga thread to other parts of the forum and vice versa. I would see it fit you do the same.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know you're being sarcastic, but when you have such a complex story like Bleach, it's easy to get lost and forget the more important details.

Like what happened at the end of the last episode! (I know you were being sarcastic as well but I couldn't resist)

2San

Ran and the Gray World - 11-12

Pretty cool the mother can finally come back home. Sango gets violated by Jin, want to see more development on them. Screw the Outaro bits though.

Tower of God

Looks like Koon has a new team, I'll laugh if his legs are shot and he ends up in the same position Rachel was in. I guess Baam will be talking through a lighthouse until the tournament.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
KNIM

Are they still running with this girlfriend gag from this moron? Seriously? On another note. Nothing happened again.

For One Piece fans the upcoming One Piece Musou 2 had Garp, Akainu, Aokiji (post time skip design), and Kizaru all confirmed as playable. What's more interesting to note is someone a few days ago "leaked" the roster before this was confirmed, and his list had Garp on it as well which IMO is too much of an out there pick to be a coincidence. Final roster according to the rumor is

Time Skip Strawhats + Jimbei, Pretime skip Strawhats + Jimbei, Garp, Smoker, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Kuma, Mihawk, Hancock, Law, Crocodile, Whitebeard, Marco, Ace, Blackbeard, Enel/eru, and Perona

upandaway

Shokugeki no Soma

"Meat of that level is... DRINKABLE."

:lol this manga is so positively silly. Also I'm so hungry because of this chapter oh my god.

I'm starting to really like Tadokoro. She's really nice to have around, especially because of how ridiculously fast she adapts to Soma, haha.

Food Smut 11

I'm hyped for this show down of more A5 then A5 meat vs Don grade cheap meat. More manga need food so good they cause everyone to instantly orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom