• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Molester Man

This is going to have to end in a really really really shitty way to not win my manga of the year award *yes I know its a doujin*

Bossun

Molester Man 19

Fuck, I hate Loli now, just abandon her and let her drown in a pool of her own tears once she realize she's being a bitch and doesn't have friends anymore.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Molester Man 19

We all know this is going to end up with an epic Loli Boss Fight.

It's going to literally ruin one of my fucking days if this asshole doesn't get the fucking Kansai Good Ending.

jman2050

Molester Man

Yeah it's looking like Loli is the final boss.

If that death stare in 18 is anything to go by, it's going to be one epic clash,

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its actually kind of hilarious seeing the mood whiplash between 18 and 19. It makes it even funnier the gap between releases was less than 24 hours.

I went ahead and read the raws for Molester Man. There's quite a bit more to go.

As far as I've heard its 21 chapters? They are long chapters though...

Molester Man theme song

I had less courage it's true
And you wrote every day
Writing 'bout the things
That we could do
When your pain went away
But all that went away was you

With this tear
I thee want
I long for you to talk to me like you did
That night in the restaurant

Angry Grimace

Do you really want to know?

If you spoil this shit I will curse your name in perpetuity

This is like the only unified MangaGAF non shittty-argument group experience we've had all year don't ruin it. Guys getting the ending PM'd? Fail. You must hate your fellow man.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I don't know about chapter length, but there's about 140 pages left.

Woah.

Maybe it's one of those special long version of end chapter?

Anyways,

Relax you guys. Don't tell me you have lived this long without the ability to see how everything will be resolved in the end? Hahaha.

*Although* admittedly I will be very surprised if it does not end like how the usual trope typically function, I am 99.99% positive it will end just like the usual way.

Fuck it, PM it. I can't take it.

Shame on you two! *shakes head*

it's a beautiful thing

Come to think of it, we don't have that one guy for Molester Man, huh. You're right, what a beautiful thing it is, hahaha.

K.

trafalgar_law_avatar_by_neoriceisgood-d5phch4.png
Any luck on black goku?

Angry Grimace

I'm so disappointed in you impatient little twits. This shit has like 2 chapters left and comes out like every day. It's not like you're getting the end to One Piece, here.

Pity List 2012: daoster, B-Dubs, Bossun

Dresden

Man, what the fuck.

Now every discussion (for the last two chapters) is going to be rife with the typical wink-wink spoilerific bullshit.

Angry Grimace

Anyone who read that shit let me know now so I can pity you until the end of time for being a gigantic wussburger of epic proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom