• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
iNp5x.jpg
the first time the use of ignore has ever been fully justified imo

Biorg Infinity
WTF did I just read? I like how crazy and carefree BI is though, not sure about the drugs, heart palms, and cell phones...

@Neoriceisgood

Can you make a sprite based on Kamina?

hob-fig-9239_01-500x600.jpg

scy

I'm glad I missed Molestergate here.

Also glad I decided to read it now rather than wait for it to finish. Now I can join the discussion (of tears if no Kansai end).

flawfuls

Did MangaGAF also unite like this during the times when Onani Master released?

Its sort of kind of fascinating to see, to be honest.

GAF picked up on it when it was after it was fully translated. It would have been fun to read it as it went. The translator was a beast and he did multiple updates per day. I was just F5ing his site by the end.

duckroll

Magi - Chapter 167

Shit's about to get real. Getting people hyped up. Aladdin being Aladdin. And finally.... ALIBABA!! Omg?! Can't wait for the next chapter.

wonzo

Banned
Molester Man 19

I can see the ending. *strokes imaginary plastic rump*

nice tsunbaka reference

AKB49 98

Man, this has got to be one hell of a revelation if it can shock the ENTIRE COUNTRY OF JAPAN.

i hope maeda has fun in her new role in the adult video industry

Herla

Molester Man 19

What a great thing to wake up to. I feel it's going to be a great day.
Fuck everything.

Not even Belzeebub could help, I need a new Yotsuba chapter.

I'm pretty sure the tension died out a long time ago. Beam even said that Ichigo and Rukia act like siblings. It's supposed to be Renji and Rukia... I think.

When did i ever say that? Rukia knows Ichigo inside out better than anyone else. But Kubo already said that is not a romance manga and he won´t do much elaboration on relationships.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When did i ever say that? Rukia knows Ichigo inside out better than anyone else. But Kubo already said that is not a romance manga and he won´t do much elaboration on relationships.

I'm inclined to agree that this is the case given that Ichigo has been oblivious to Orihime existing and being super obviously into him despite based on every other character making it clear she's a super duper amazing knockout gorgeous perfect-10 with giant boobs.

Also

MangaGAF Timeline

9 PM: [shipping argument]
10 PM: [Cumbayaa + Manly feels]
11 PM: [shipping argument]

GlassBox

Banned
Naruto

So Kishi finally decided to make Naruto and Hinata a semi-official pairing? Well, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised given the direction he took their alter-ego's in the Road To Ninja film he helped write:
isXrH.jpg

Well, hopefully this lasts unlike her Confession during the Pain arc.

I'm also starting to doubt that Obito is going to have a change of heart. The guy is pretty far gone.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All he did was like hold her hand. I'm a fucking pimp if that's all it takes to hook up with a chick. Its just ship tease.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
All he did was like hold her hand. I'm a fucking pimp if that's all it takes to hook up with a chick. Its just ship tease.

It's amazing how many people seemingly lose their cool over this, hahaha. I mean, frothing-on-the-mouth level.

I propose one more explanation to the hand holding that is not necessarily romantic: Naruto holding her hand to give her chakra. But I don't know what to expect with Kishi being Kishi....

Seems I avoided the spoilers.

Molester Man 19

Reading this after 7 Seeds was a bad idea. So many feels.

Poor Molester. Guess he will have to confront Loli (final boss) to have some closure.

Angry Grimace

Molester Man 19

What do I do

With all these feels

I literally laugh at every usage of the word "feels" regardless of whether I said it or someone else said it and even when I say it out loud to my wife

It's amazing how many people seemingly lose their cool over this, hahaha. I mean, frothing-on-the-mouth level.

I propose one more explanation to the hand holding that is not necessarily romantic: Naruto holding her hand to give her chakra. But I don't know what to expect with Kishi being Kishi....

You mean that move that was introduced like 5 chapters ago thats unpossible

upandaway

Molester Man 19

I read the chapter with The Scream Towards Tomorrow stuck in my head... I'm so mentally drained right now, every time he started running I got into it really bad because of the dang song and I got shut down every time!

GO FORWAR- oh :(
NEVER LOOK BA- ah dang :(
BECOME THE-- again?! dude are you ok :(
FORGET THE PAIN AND BLAST THR- stop doing this to meeee ;_;

i think i got some tears by the end because of this, my god this chapter

Is it really that hard not to highlight black bars? Talk about impulse control
Was it black bar'd? I don't even know, I just did a dramatic flip back and telepathically moved to the next page out of sheer retaliation

Azure J

Wait hold on a sec, you're telling me that the second time I've ever seen the spoiler phenomena happen after MangaGAF's run with the last chapters of Full Metal Alchemist was with goddamned Molester Man of all things?

*Goes to check 19*

Molester Man 19

Solune before reading

KrBLT.jpg

Solune after reading

1VUEw.jpg

Merry Fuckin Christmas Molester Man

Seriously speaking, the VIPpers are making this so much more enjoyable than it should be. "Snake? SNAKE! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

That being said-- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This shit is fucking frustrating. MoTY 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom