• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

But when you reduce the breast size in OP, you also remove its reason to exist. It's not like the manga has anything else going for it. It's like removing fan service in Fairy Tail.
ibv0yGxCU8OJsv.gif

I don't read OP for the boobs.

ibw9hHxVo2kpd0.gif

I'm not sure how anyone could read/watch OP for the boobs when for the entire fast half of the story line Nami's chest wasn't a distracting size.

Akito

The huge boobs are fine by themselves but in tandem with the matchstick sized waists they are seriously off-putting.

imBk0369p8dYl.png

Much better.

Like was said before you could look at Neuro (or rather, Yako). It's likely the kids never get any clearly defined, shonen-like upgrades. At the very least, I doubt they'll get any upgrades that could help them assassinate him by any physical methods (i.e. any method tried so far). Which makes complete sense since he's so freaking fast.

If it's anything like Neuro, the only ones who could post a threat to Korosensei are those "at his level" like Itona.

Surely one could have some confidence in the original class members being able to pull it off, if not individually, then together. Kind of ruins I think part of the purpose of last chapter if the only ones to pose a threat are just other synthetics.

Your gifs make me want to watch OP. You're terrible.

I'm not sure how anyone could read/watch OP for the boobs when for the entire fast half of the story line Nami's chest wasn't a distracting size.

OP didn't get more popular over time, because it got better, you know?

You were doing good here Kurita-Sama.

Here is where you went terribly down hill Kurita-Chan.

Hey, don't you know that splitting a post responding like that is disrespectful or whatever?

upandaway

Surely one could have some confidence in the original class members being able to pull it off, if not individually, then together. Kind of ruins I think part of the purpose of last chapter if the only ones to pose a threat are just other synthetics.
The point is that trying to physically force his injury in clashes is not the only way to kill him. You don't need to surprise him, either, since I'm 100% sure he will know he's gonna be killed by them well before he's killed by them.

Sure their physical lessons are necessary but the story's clearly going the mental improvement route. Yako was the same exact way.

Why does the Bleach squad continue to think anyone cares? They tolerate Bleach, thereby making any arguments invalid.

Well we don't really have a Naruto squad like most places to argue how every single chapter of Naruto is the greatest chapter ever. Honestly this is the one place I go where everyone equally bashes on Naruto

Akito

Half & Half
The evergreen masturbating wet dream gag aside that was some decent dramas and character developments there. Seo is clearly capable if he wants to, I guess he just doesn't most of the time.

Oh, remember Koe no Katachi, the oneshot where a deaf girl was getting bullied from the whole class? It will get a serialization.

upandaway

Baby Steps

That... whoa. I did not expect that.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that he's not entirely doing it on purpose to piss him off. That just seems... too juvenile. I don't know.

That's really not cool if it's his thing. Man. It's just not cool.

remz

Well we don't really have a Naruto squad like most places to argue how every single chapter of Naruto is the greatest chapter ever. Honestly this is the one place I go where everyone equally bashes on Naruto

naruto is at it's best when it's ripping off hunter x hunter.

is been bad for long time

/XX/

Alright. Spoiler got leaked, and here's the answer to everyone's question
Medaka Box.....
Lives to see another day. New Arc starting next chapter.
Wait, that hanny avatar... you are the one and only aohige, isn't it? In case you are, I'm just passing by to say welcome! I specially remember fondly the posts full of additional information on homages, references and speculation from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann you made at the time it was airing on the AnimeSuki Forum. Thanks for that and many other comments!

Also, on the matter of that new Medaka Box chapter,
Kumagawa finally won something (http://ikura.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1362398155/255)? Only a bet on Medaka winning he made but, anyway... times are changing too fast for my liking...

Hey, don't you know that splitting a post responding like that is disrespectful or whatever?

Ahahahahahah, oh man i remember that.

I'm a squad all by myself.

They scared...

You know part is him and Batdan go to Toonami thread and start wishing for Bleach to be bad because they want the Bleach fanbase to be quite. It´s totally pathetic. And it´s where his statement about him wishes Bleach to be bad came from. Pathetically funny.

Reknoc

You know part is him and Batdan go to Toonami thread and start wishing for Bleach to be bad because they want the Bleach fanbase to be quite. It´s totally pathetic. And it´s where his statement about him wishes Bleach to be bad came from. Pathetically funny.

But if they're in the Toonami thread then Bleach is already bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom